Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,902 members, 7,889,991 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Birthday Anniversary: Akinleye Greets BT Salam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday Anniversary: Akinleye Greets BT Salam (260 Views)

60th Birthday Anniversary: Chairman Global Ltd, Alhaji Ajibola Celebrates Bukola / Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Anniversary: Akinleye Greets BT Salam by Jimsonjaat96(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
By Sunday Oguntuyi Osogbo

A chieftain of People's Democratic Party, PDP in Osun state, Alhaji Kazeem Akinleye has joined million of friends and well wishes in congratulating Dr. Tokunbo Salam on the occasion of his birthday anniversary.

This was contained in a congratulatory message issued and personally signed by him copies of which made available with newsmen in Osogbo on Monday.

According to him, Dr. BT. Salam has been a consistent politician whose his intellectual prowess could not contfied.

The release stated, " On the occasion of your birthday today, I celebrate your brilliancy, tenecity and commitment towards betterment of human endeavor, you are a such rare politician with a strong mind of producing the best"

" My wishes for you as you added a year to your years on Earth is for God to grant you all your heart desires to fulfill your destiny in life. You deserves to be celebrated because of your steadfastness in our political circle"

On behalf of me and my family, I want to specially wish you all the best in the years to come. Congratulations sir"

(1) (Reply)

Watch Black Adam' 2022 FULL Movie Dwayne Johnson Comics Story / Jailbreak Your Ps4 & Download Interesting Games.... / What CBN Omitted In Some Nigerian Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.