Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her (841 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by Icartaway: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
UPDATE: Bimbo poured Kerosine on her body And lit the fire that consumed her - Says her Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_fdNcixciU

Oyindamola Martins who is the younger brother of late Bimbo Ogbonna, wife of auto dealer Ikechukwu Ogbonna aka IVD, has given details of how his sister put fire to her matrimonial home that eventually led to her death

In an interview with OAP, DaddyFreeze, Oyindamola said after many years of sadness, physical and emotional trauma, the late Bimbo recently decided it was time for her to walk out of her marriage but she did not want to walk away empty-handed. He said Bimbo told him that she had "sacrificed" her life for her husband, IVD and that she made him who he is today and cannot just walk away.

Oyindamola said Bimbo asked her husband to give her the documents of their property in Lagos so she can take possession of the property but he refused. He said Bimbo then vowed to burn the house so that both of them would not have it.

Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by culf: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Heathrow44:
Thats naija women for u, they would rather die dan walk out of a marriage without stealing and reaping where they did not sow, during d whole of d relationship my money is my money and ur.money is our.money and yet she said she made him.who he is today, typical naija girl mentality

how did you know she did not sow? how many women today can start a home and build with a man from zero level. We should appreciate people like her, its unfortunate she is late.
Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Heathrow44:
Thats naija women for u, they would rather die dan walk out of a marriage without stealing and reaping where they did not sow, during d whole of d relationship my money is my money and ur.money is our.money and yet she said she made him.who he is today, typical naija girl mentality
You are an arsehole for this statement you make here. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Icartaway:
Oyindamola Martins who is the younger brother of late Bimbo Ogbonna, wife of auto dealer Ikechukwu Ogbonna aka IVD, has given details of how his sister put fire to her matrimonial home that eventually led to her death

In an interview with OAP, DaddyFreeze, Oyindamola said after many years of sadness, physical and emotional trauma, the late Bimbo recently decided it was time for her to walk out of her marriage but she did not want to walk away empty-handed. He said Bimbo told him that she had "sacrificed" her life for her husband, IVD and that she made him who he is today and cannot just walk away.
Man... that is some seriously psycho move on her part if true. undecided
Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by juman(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2022
She was mentally ill.
The husband saw hell.
Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 18, 2022
The Nigerian Police should do their due diligence
and investigate this woman's death,
to at least rule out homicide.
Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by lanre9ja(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2022
I don't understand ooo
Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by frozen70(f): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

Is because you have comprehensive problems that's why you are not aware that she dropped out of school and gave her school fees to this same man
Re: UPDATE: Bimbo Poured Kerosine On Her Body And Lit The Fire That Consumed Her by ahnie: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2022
May her soul Rip.

(1) (Reply)

Health Cover / Why Do Some Couples Live Separately / How To Save Your Marriage,retrieve Your Ex Back,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.