Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,194 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume (16849 Views)

Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) / Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by KogiPikin: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Ha Ha Ha
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2022
This is El-Rufai who claimed northern people are politically tolerant yet he set political thugs on opposition party.
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Tutor85: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Bizibi(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:
Those are Nigerian youths not thugs.

The same Nigerian youths who destroyed Tinubu's banner in Osun, and attacked Obi's flag boy in Lagos.

Nigerian youths at the beginning, must remain Nigerian youths at all times.

Never refer to them as thugs to fit your partisanship.
mtcheeeeew
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by everythinggirly(f): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Shame on some of these Nigerian youths, there are more better things to do now that they're young.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Harbeytech: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2022
tamdun:
Saraki oloye is busy following atku everywhere while pdp in kwara is in coma, who is pdp gubernatorial candidate in kwara gan?
YAHMAN
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by asanausana91: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu think tugs will help him to win.
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2022
I don't understand Igbos, they say they are tired of a Fulani Hegemony yet they will rather vote atiku instead of Tinubu since it is becoming ever glaring that PO CANNOT and WILLN'T be Nigerias President.

A Person that lies, will steal. Peter obi is a bloody liar!!!
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Presidential1: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2022
UrPapa:
lol, i know you’re feeling special with ur Ipob but these are real matters not brewery or ogogoro matter

Your moniker... Just add am ... Something like mad

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2022
The violence yesterday wasn't funny.
Lots of noise, bag & phone snatching, fights... Inshort, if u re seen with a PDP shirt or cap, u will b attacked.
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by adenigga(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Okealaaye:
President Olusegun Obasanjo "impunitely" scotched-earth Odi in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue in Year 2000, you did not "fume" over the infernal wickedness. Yet both of you Atiku and Saraki were noted members of his Government way back then. Now, you're wailing because those whose destinies you have altered for worse are standing up to you! I tell you, this is a mere rehearsal of the fearful occurrences that both Fate and Nemesis have in store for you. Continue to waste your resources, our stolen resources, wanting to be President of the Fatherland.
Impunity my foot!

The family of those policemen killed in Odi all in the name of agitation, what will be their lot?

He gave them 24 hours to produce the so called youth murderers or face the consequences.

Where is Buhari during various Boko attack, bandits & kidnappers saga, what actions does he and his marketers- BAT, KEYAMO, RUFAI etc. performed?

So check well. Obasanjo is no nonsense ex-General unlike the one on the seat of Aso Rock now. You can confirm from family of ex-IG Tafa Balogun & others.
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by frankfrank(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Now give Omokri Reno the mic make he increase the volume small from the US of A.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Unigrad: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Thugs-attack-PDP-rallies-Atiku-Saraki-fume
I condemned the attack and loss of loss but this same Atiku abubakar deleted a tweet that condemned the killing of innocent Deborah some months ago. Is that not hypocritic attitude?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by SenatorInNigeria(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2022
This is rediculous and unbelievable cos na fence separate police HQ and the said Rancher bees stadium.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by urbobo20(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Atiku should also let's his pdp members to deal with apc

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by sainthumble: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2022
PDP fingers APC

My mind is not corrupt sha

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by OgundeleT(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2022
tamdun:
Saraki oloye is busy following atku everywhere while pdp in kwara is in coma, who is pdp gubernatorial candidate in kwara gan?
His name is Yamaha

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2022
UrPapa:
lol, i know you’re feeling special with ur Ipob but these are real matters not brewery or ogogoro matter
Lmaoooooo
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by emecheboy2(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Ifeelnumb:
Na ipob
[/right][right]
grin
Kaduna branch
This is not funny bro; we are talking about people's lives here.
It is not good for politics at all.
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by yankison(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Can anyone explain to me why all this press statement always calling Atiku Pan-Nigerian? . I don’t understand , is he not the same Atiku that has been going up and down from one party to another over the years just to be a president ? Or not same person going about telling the north they could only vote for a northerner ? . Anyone that will vote our oppressor Apc and PDP will never see the good sight of the almighty God .Amen
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by KennethEnyi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Acted film…
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by sofeo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alright!
Re: Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
adenigga:

Impunity my foot!

The family of those policemen killed in Odi all in the name of agitation, what will be their lot?

He gave them 24 hours to produce the so called youth murderers or face the consequences.

Where is Buhari during various Boko attack, bandits & kidnappers saga, what actions does he and his marketers- BAT, KEYAMO, RUFAI etc. performed?

So check well. Obasanjo is no nonsense ex-General unlike the one on the seat of Aso Rock now. You can confirm from family of ex-IG Tafa Balogun & others.

Igbo and the support of evil! What kind of a people are these folks?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Unstable, Irritable' Obasanjo Belongs In The Dustbin - Rtd General Akinrinade / ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail / Gale Of Resignations Hit Edo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.