Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,214 members, 7,907,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (16521 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by ibawon(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Unklephila:

Do you mean wallet Africa? And where do you use the card. Please can you teach me more. Let me have your WhatsApp number pls
Yep. Wallet Africa. That's their number Sir
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Alabaintprice(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
kingsworldola:
Looking for a SCAMMER? Look no further.
Do business with this one, and a try will definitely convince you.

There is nothing more to say to fools tho.

On this platform, business etiquette and trustworthiness lies on my thread.

Responding to idiots like you is a waste of time.

If you're interested in getting dollar, buzz me biko.

There are 2 means of payment that will be suitable for both buyer and seller.
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Slippy: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bozzzz:
We give it at N705 per Dollar

Is it true about the $3-$5 transaction fees?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by lawalsodiq234: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
slymansun:

You don't need dollar card to buy on Jumia.

I want to get something worth $30 on AliExpress what method do you suggest
I use UBA by the way and I am restricted to $20 monthly
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by lawalsodiq234: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alabaintprice:

There is nothing more to say to fools tho.

On this platform, business etiquette and trustworthiness lies on my thread.

Responding to idiots like you is a waste of time.

If you're interested in getting dollar, buzz me biko.

There are 2 means of payment that will be suitable for both buyer and seller.

I want to get something worth $30 on AliExpress what method do you suggest
I use UBA by the way and I am restricted to $20 monthly
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by lawalsodiq234: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2022
ibawon:
This is Wallet.ng been using them since 2021.
They charge #700/$ of of today
Do they still work?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by ibawon(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2022
lawalsodiq234:

Do they still work?
1000% but always check for new price updates
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Kingofhoes: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
So if person create an app or site for USD exchange and pay to sponsor it, Nigerians will rush it? This gives scammers a good idea...
I created a dollar card on tribapay and funded with $10. Tried it on binance, stripe ,betfair and none of them agreed to charge the card. I don die
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Kingofhoes:

I created a dollar card on tribapay and funded with $10. Tried it on binance, stripe ,betfair and none of them agreed to charge the card. I don die
Wonderful! sha be careful with new sites and apps... What if the $10 worked but, you tried $500 and it didn't?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by fserpent: 1:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Bozzzz:
Now you can pay for your international transactions with the Tribapay Dollar Card. (Download Tribapay https://onelink.to/fg3nhh or app.tribapay.com)

- If you are into mini importation (Ali Express, Ebay, Amazon, Tencent)

- Pay for Fiverr, Clickup, Udemy, Upwork

- Want to book flight ticket on British Airways

- Want to pay for school fees abroad

- Want to pay for adverts on Twitter, Google, Facebook,

- Fund your PayPal account, Ezipay,

- Amazon Web Service, Canva, Wix, Webflow, Figma, Wordpress, Elementor, Heroku, Firebase.io, Cloudfare, SQUARESPACE

Our web app is app.tribapay.com

You can do up to $125k transaction per month if you create 5 cards. 1 card on Tribapay can do $25k per month.

Go to https://onelink.to/fg3nhh to get your own Dollar card.

Sponsored Post
the card is being rejected on Google ads. How do I withdraw my money so I can use it somewhere else?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by dboyoji: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Is this accepted by PayPal?
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by emynem05(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Lol. Just funded mine hoping to use it to buy something. Tribapay hmmmmm
Re: You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions by Somope: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2022
cmoney22222:
What’s the dollar limit and rate

$3000 monthly limit

The rate is close to black market rate but determined by the merchant mostly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets / Tennis and Soccer tips / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.