Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda (11479 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda by Ismailknt(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
yes we believed and agreed
Re: 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda by lagosrd: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Well you are right to some extent, but not like alhaji danbilki. I know you novice and political amteurs don't know this man.

These are the real buhari's block votes driver. The 8m Northern votes that are always for buhari in any election he is contesting. These guys are the ones that made the votes sacred and traditional.

He has been with buhari since 2000, bro. Since when buhari has been losing consistently.

What money or relevance is that kinda of man chasing again?

I am not arguing about what he said but for him to come out publicly to say this. Then buhari is definitely with Tinubu, so is his votes.

We don't argue because we stay here in the north and you can't see beyond Lagos for now
Re: 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda by ogatboy(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
But back when he was promoting your ipob struggle, he was a scholar of high intellect?

I have never rated Reno. I do not rate the so called influencers, they are all hungry people seeking money, attention or status irrespective of who they suppport. Rinu, Aisha, Deji, Reno, etc are all in the same whatsapp group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Biafra-what Will Happen To Your Properties/Investment. Prof Charles Soludo / Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council / Peter Odili: Court Issues Last Warning, Summons Immigration To Appear February 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.