Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,207 members, 7,923,058 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" (932 Views)

Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Curious345: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Controversial Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmed Gumi has revealed what would make him vote for the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi in 2023.

Gumi assured Obi of his vote if he can restructure Nigeria if elected president in 2023.

He spoke in Kaduna yesterday while playing host to the former Anambra State governor and his running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed.

Obi and his running mate were in Kaduna to attend an interactive session for presidential candidates organised by a joint committee of Arewa groups in the build up to the 2023 general elections.

However, Gumi commended Obi for visiting and briefing him about his plan for Nigeria.

“As you come here (Kaduna), people will like to hear your views about restructuring Nigeria,” said Gumi. “Nigeria has been restructuring itself from independence to date. It was never static, but I want to know about your views on restructuring so that I can write on my Facebook page `this is the presidential candidate who can do this for me; I will assure him of my vote'”.

Gumi also asked the LP presidential candidate how he intends to address the issues of agitations and poverty in the country.

“How are you going to deal with the issue of polarity and agitations across Nigeria? Every region is agitating because people are not happy. How are you going to make these people (agitators) happy under one table?

“You talked more about the economy; the economy sometimes is more than the figures,” he added.

Visit www.guardian.ng for more.

#PeterObi #SheikhGumi #Nigeria #2023Elections #NigeriaDecides2023 #NigerianYouths #News #Politics #TheGuardianNg

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Karlovych: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
embarassed Even terrorists are tired and want the nation restructured for greater good!

As an agbado urchin I'm still looking for the structure in Labour Party, local man has seen enough at the gate and is tired!

4 Likes

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by LeoDeKing: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Terrorists aligning themselves.

1 Like

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wow that would be nice ooo...but e no easy to restructure this country ooo...
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by alsudan: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi is Nigeria’s next President.

Nigerians should watch as things unfold in the coming months.

Only an Igbo Presidency can keep Nigeria one, and the elites have decided to play that card.

Not from the SE as is widely known on this forum, before the Urchins gather here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter The Rock
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Bontafa: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Joy33:
Peter Obi is the master

Abobi Peter obi Na master.

I swear I no know say this guy sabi politics o .

No wonder them begin fight am immediately e declare

1 Like

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by goshikid: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Highest Scam to ever exist

Gumi no go ever vote obi cheesy No let them Deceive you

1 Like

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Bontafa: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Terrorists aligning themselves.

E pain the one.

No shout yaraba Nissan after February ooo

You better follow the moving train, follow Obi because with restructuring no need for agitating.

Else you go shout yaraba Nissan tire
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Bontafa: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
goshikid:

Wailing old man with hair for preeq
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by BiafraAburi: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Grand taqiya design. See fulani and restructuring in one sentence. grin grin They take all of you one nigerianists for fools and rightly so, you all are fools to the illiterate almajiri juhadists from futa jalon..

1 Like

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Curious345: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
goshikid:

let me kindly as you this question ..

Will Buhari and the APC Chairman and ngige and Amaechi and osibanjo vote for Asiwaju tinubu?
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by LeoDeKing: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Even terrorists are tired and want the nation restructured for greater good!

As an agbado urchin I'm still looking for the structure in Labour Party, local man has seen enough at the gate and is tired!
True talk.

That is why the various terrorist leaders are aligning themselves. cheesy

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by goshikid: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Wailing old man with hair for preeq
northerners will never vote for obidaft

cheesy If e pain you enter lagoon
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by BiafraAburi: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

E pain the one.

No shout yaraba Nissan after February ooo

You better follow the moving train, follow Obi because with restructuring no need for agitating.

Else you go shout yaraba Nissan tire
Buffoonic ewu gambia. You are brain dead. Obi will give you restructuring in a British/fulani controlled zoo. Ndi ara everywhere. Fact is there will be no election anywhere in Biafraland in 2023. If you think it's a joke, come to Biafraland to vote and thunder will fire you and your foolish Peter Obi..

1 Like

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Bontafa: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Buffoonic ewu gambia. You are brain dead. Obi will give you restructuring in a British/fulani controlled zoo. Ndi ara everywhere. Fact is there will be no election anywhere in Biafraland in 2023. If you think it's a joke, come to Biafraland to vote and thunder will fire you and your foolish Peter Obi..

You don't speak for Biafrans go and die with your moniker.

Phahahahahah
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Karlovych: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

True talk.

That is the various terrorist leaders are aligning themselves. cheesy
What did Buhari and Apc do in the last 8 years to end terrorism as the president of Nigeria?
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
goshikid:

You should be happy Gumi is ready to change from his ways if only Peter Obi agrees to restructuring the country which millions of Nigerians have been crying for ..

There is light at the end of the tunnel I must say

Nigeria must surely be great again
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Belteshazzar1: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Just looking at the way that cap fits obi's big head..
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by goshikid: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:
let me kindly as you this question ..

Will Buhari and the APC Chairman and ngige and Amaechi and osibanjo vote for Asiwaju tinubu?
I'm not them, so I don't know. But Gumi voting for obi is like a monkey ignoring bananas which u know is not possible cheesy
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by goshikid: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You should be happy Gumi is ready to change from his ways if only Peter Obi agrees to restructuring the country which millions of Nigerians have been crying for ..

There is light at the end of the tunnel I must say

Nigeria must surely be great again
so Gumi is now a saint because obi was seen with him. All this zombiedients and their reasoning. If Gumi vote for obi then I can assure u that you don't know Northerners. The there make pant the wear you.

1 Like

Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Bontafa: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
goshikid:
northerners will never vote for obidaft

cheesy If e pain you enter lagoon

Another corn suicide patient
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by ajexx(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
why mush u guys lie
Re: Gumi "My Vote Is For Obi If He Vows To Restructure Nigeria" by Andres28(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:
Controversial Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmed Gumi has revealed what would make him vote for the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi in 2023.

Gumi assured Obi of his vote if he can restructure Nigeria if elected president in 2023.

He spoke in Kaduna yesterday while playing host to the former Anambra State governor and his running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed.

Obi and his running mate were in Kaduna to attend an interactive session for presidential candidates organised by a joint committee of Arewa groups in the build up to the 2023 general elections.

However, Gumi commended Obi for visiting and briefing him about his plan for Nigeria.

“As you come here (Kaduna), people will like to hear your views about restructuring Nigeria,” said Gumi. “Nigeria has been restructuring itself from independence to date. It was never static, but I want to know about your views on restructuring so that I can write on my Facebook page `this is the presidential candidate who can do this for me; I will assure him of my vote'”.

Gumi also asked the LP presidential candidate how he intends to address the issues of agitations and poverty in the country.

“How are you going to deal with the issue of polarity and agitations across Nigeria? Every region is agitating because people are not happy. How are you going to make these people (agitators) happy under one table?

“You talked more about the economy; the economy sometimes is more than the figures,” he added.

Visit www.guardian.ng for more.

#PeterObi #SheikhGumi #Nigeria #2023Elections #NigeriaDecides2023 #NigerianYouths #News #Politics #TheGuardianNg

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Gets Bursted, Fails To Mention The Source Of His Clams On Tinubu / 2023: We’ll Do Anything To Ensure Tinubu Wins – Fani-kayode / CBN Bows To Pressure, Increases Withdrawal Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.