Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Make Relationship Strong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Relationship Strong (285 Views)

10 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Strong And Healthy / Sexy Hot Quote That Will Make Your Relationship Strong / 10 Ingenious Ways To Keep Your Relationship Strong And Exciting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Relationship Strong by Allnaijatrends: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
It's a fact that most couples have issues. I’m not saying this to be negative or pessimistic, but rather to remind you that every relationship has its ups and downs. The trick is learning how to work through them and make your partnership stronger as a result. In this article, we’ll explore things like communication, trust, and affection as ways to build a strong foundation for your relationship.

Accept your partner’s faults and remember that they are human.
• Do not expect perfection from anyone, including yourself.
• When you see a mistake in your partner, do not get angry at them for it; help them improve instead!

Show affection in public and private.
• Be affectionate in a way that makes you comfortable.
• Don’t be afraid to show your affection, even if it means showing it with strangers or in front of others (e.g., at dinner).
Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/how-to-make-relationship-strong/

(1) (Reply)

I need someone for marriage! / 8(signs Of Relationship Breakdown): Ways To Avoid Relationship Breakdown. / “that Was The First Time Internet Got To Me; I Was Suicidal” – Bbnaija’s Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.