Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment (42899 Views)

Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nicenixon: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2022
drlateef:

Excellent response from Abike Dabiri. Drug barons should carry their cross. Her job is to protect law abiding citizens abroad, not drug pushers.
Hmmmm! You get brain mehnn

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naijainstinct: 4:57am On Oct 19, 2022
babaolofin:

Sir, please, accept my apology. I was just very annoyed. It is too much for about three years always insulting, blackmailing and harassing Abike Dabiri. She has every right to fight back.

Moreover, Oby is the first woman that made a derogatory statement against Tinubu's Presidential ambition early in the year long before APC convention. Later, she publicly declared support for Peter Obi.

She transferred her hatred of Tinubu to Abike Dabiri a Tinubu's mentee.
I can relate perfectly well Sir.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Advocate500:
my position is clear on the issue, leadership comes with a lot of sacrifice and tolerant,if you don't have any of this ,no point being in public office, like I said earlier,I don't expect any difference from a tribal bigot like Erewa .she is not the only one in government,but always the only one engaging in gbas gbos all the time.
I don't expect anything less from a Myopic person like you who is also a stupid bigot... That one is a leader doesn't mean insult should be thrown at him or her... And that's my position so I support abike... How those idiots don't go insulting onyema d foreign affairs minister...

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nicenixon: 5:09am On Oct 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Abike Dabiri is a very useless girl with little or no brain at all. She is nothing but a disappointment, no wonder she has a very strong body odour.
but she is still better than your mother who failed woefully to train you and I am sure she is better than everyone in your generation. Ekuke!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BABANGBALI: 5:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Nicenixon:
but she is still better than your mother who failed woefully to train you and I am sure she is better than everyone in your generation. Ekuke!!!
Abike Dabiri is a very useless girl with little or no brain at all. She is nothing but a disappointment, no wonder she has a very strong body odour.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by azikiweironsi(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2022
I think Abike is right on this
Don't throw stones in a glass house.
The guy started it by calling her Mumu and she replied back as Ode.
So what is bigotry here ?
With respect to Esekwesili, ma'am I think Dabiri is right ma. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Basher8583: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
nawa... I'm starting to dislike this woman. she sounds like a tribal bigot.

No one asked you to like her. You do anyhow you see anyhiw. Uncoth children with no upbringing. A woman you 1diots cannot see face to face and open your stinking mouths

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Basher8583: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:

See this local person. loser. Inface Abike should allow your brothers to yamutu in asian prisons.

Calling Abike useless. You fit call am dat face to face?

See this product of bush fvcking by a palm wine tapper
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BABANGBALI: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Basher8583:

See this local person. loser. Inface Abike should allow your brothers to yamutu in asian prisons.

Calling Abike useless. You fit call am dat face to face?

See this product of bush fvcking by a palm wine tapper
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naturefellow(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If u insult me i insult you back no matter my position or rank
SIMPLE.
not as a public servant. In saner climes, you'd lose your position.
Most times, you have to be the bigger person and feign ignorance towards perceived fools. Because people are intentional about triggering you, especially on social media. Not all deserve a reply.

Her partisan nature got a better part of her. She lost it.

Read this comment again, no different from the ones churned out by tribalists on nairaland.

"Ode! You go to Indonesia, carry drugs, do cultism, and come begging to be rescued from death sentence . Thank God for NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) now saving people like you from death row.”
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ameerahhh: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2022
naijainstinct:
I can relate perfectly well Sir.
Good morning sir , I sent you a mail.Please kindly reply. My email address is amiranagayee@gmail.com Sorry for the disturb�
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by georgeakins: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2022
babajero:
A country which claims low cash flow, shouldn't be creating more useless agencies rather utilise the ones in existence. There are a few agencies created by this government that are outrightly useless and money wasting. Eg this nidcom and that humanitarian and social whatever.

Keep quiet!

The reason for your bitterness is because the people heading those 2 agencies are not from your backward region

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naijainstinct: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Ameerahhh:

Good morning sir , I sent you a mail.Please kindly reply. My email address is amiranagayee@gmail.com Sorry for the disturb�
I replied your mail few weeks ago. I will send you another mail
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Ilaje1:

You are daft. How does this correlate to Abike's comment? Did Abike make any racist comment? Since you using America, how come Trump was never called out or resigned when he called people stupid?
Do u know how many times trump was impeached?
Do u know the reason y he lost his re-election?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by yetunsbay(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2022
atinga1:

If you're asking this question, I have no reason to continue further with you.
Good night.
better
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by peppermint7(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Nostring:
cultist! like I said, the joke dey on u..... The baba wey dey piss is greater than your papa joined with your entirely family +your village, with your mama side included.. fact undecided
E better pass your papa mama and uncle.
Nonsense.
Tell him to stop shiiting around grin

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Ilaje1:

You are daft. How does this correlate to Abike's comment? Did Abike make any racist comment? Since you using America, how come Trump was never called out or resigned when he called people stupid?
The comment abike made is similar to a white Womam, who is appointed by Joe Biden, who a Black troll insulted on social media, so she decides to say. He should be lucky he isn’t in jail, fro drugs and gangs crime. That no wonder they are on death row in jails all over America.

Let a white government official tweet this on her official twitter handle to a black person, she won’t just resign and apologise Black Lives Matter would rain down.

But in Africa they would be telling u it’s your fault y did u provoke her.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by babajero(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2022
georgeakins:

Keep quiet!

The reason for your bitterness is because the people heading those 2 agencies are not from your backward region
You see what I am talking about, tribalism without common sense. So it is right for a government to borrow money, instead of utilising the money to build national wealth that will help everyone, will rather give the money to a useless agency that will come and tell Nigerians how they used the money to feed people and distributed the rest of it, at the end the debt will be on Nigerians.

Can you please tell me the actual job of the nidcom and the humanitarian and social whatever, their impacts and benefits?.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2022
desiredhome:

It's good for some miscreants to insult another person but it's wrong for the insulted person to insult the person back....... hypocrite is what is killing you people in this country......
Kudos to madam Abike
If u call what Abike did insulting the person back then Goodluck.
What she did is pure profiling.

Continue sha, u guys would support evil until it gets to u, what she did is flat out wrong

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2022
naijainstinct:
I strongly disagree she generalized. I am sure there are a lot of Nigerians in Indonesia who are doing legitimate businesses and are enjoying the country. People who have complete papers and have legitimate jobs don't have business with prison. I have siblings, uncles and aunts scattered all the world. Some have been there for over 25 years and we haven't heard any of them being arrested, talk more of being imprisoned. Abike knows the group of people she was referring to. I believe she has access to more diaspora information than you and I are privileged to.
If u disagree she generalised. Ok let’s remove the insult part of the guy she quoted statements.

All he said is to draw attention to the way Nigerians are been treated in Indonesia, what is the relationship between his comment and she saying Nigerians to to Indonesia carry drugs do cultism and come begging and she even brought the fact that they are in death roll.

There’s some credibility in what the guy is saying, based on the crimes of a few they might be facing a lot In Indonesia but look at how the minister that’s supposed to be representing him replied to the comment.

If Abike was to get an international appointment and a white person insulted her I dare u to answer this, can she say this to him on her social media?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Youlins: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If u insult me i insult you back no matter my position or rank
SIMPLE.
That's why it will be difficult for you to grow.
A transport bus traveling far does not stop at every bus stops

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2022
codemaniacs:

Firstly, U:S is not Nigeria especially in terms of geography.. In U:S You can't say what the L.A woman said and not apologize because unlike the U:S:A where black people where enslaved all over the country, while Nigeria is a geographical location where different ethnic nations or tribes have their own indigenous lands and space so you can rightly say someone like Akered:olu who has an Igbo wife is working for the Igbos because Igbos are not indigenes of the SW.

In summary.
In the U:S, black americans are indigenes of the whole of the U:S so that makes what that L.A woman said extremely racist...
U guys are supporting pure evil. In this world all men are born equal, what she said a white can’t even say it to an European that’s white as them, racism must not be white upon black, racism can be black on black.

The comment abike made is similar to a white Womam, who is appointed by Joe Biden, who a Black troll insulted on social media, so she decides to say. He should be lucky he isn’t in jail, fro drugs and gangs crime. That no wonder they are on death row in jails all over America.

Let a white government official tweet this on her official twitter handle to a black person, she won’t just resign and apologise Black Lives Matter would rain down.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2022
BigIyanga:

You’re going to too far. Mr Odimegwu, ex MD of NB PLC, was appointed Nigerian Population Commission by GEJ, he made a comment about getting acurate population figures from the north, and he was let go.
Here we have a woman who has been making insensitive and bigoted statements.
She had no problem supporting a Nigerian who was caught and charged for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia.. she’s unfit for the job.
Average Naija person is a bigot; and an oppressor in waiting. They cant never see anything wrong in her statement
Nigeria is gone, me I know Nigerians haven’t suffered enough, their antecedents are giving me this vibe that Peter obi won’t win, they need a government that would show them pepper for another 8years.

Cause clearly majority of Nigerians are still daft, like when I mean daft I mean deftness are the highest level
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
festacman:

It is a case a proverb about dry bones making an old woman uncomfortable. I have gone back to that tweet and I still can't see anything racist. Yorubas, Igbo, Binis, etc traffic drugs and engage in cult activities in foreign lands. So, please if you any racist innuendos in that tweet, please share with me.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2022
colestephan86:

I'm with abike dabiri on this
U can stand with anybody but if what u are standing for is right or wrong let it judge u and ur deeds going forward and I wish same for me too if am standing for the right or wrong.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by am4truth(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2022
BABANGBALI:

See who is talking. Keep encouraging rubbish. So a boy like less the age of her children should be calling her mumu.

It is obvious, you lack home training to even support the nonsense. Grow up and get sense

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2022
obembet:

This is Nigeria, Africa
There’s a new saying in Nigeria and it says Nigeria happened to you. I discovered sometimes Nigeria can happen to u in the form of karma.

Since this is Nigeria, Africa and u see nothing wrong with what she said may Nigeria happen to u based on ur deeds.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Ameerahhh: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2022
naijainstinct:
I replied your mail few weeks ago. I will send you another mail
Ok thank you
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by am4truth(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Coldie:

U can stand with anybody but if what u are standing for is right or wrong let it judge u and ur deeds going forward and I wish same for me too if am standing for the right or wrong.

Abike never mention any tribe..... It is you people that is doing such.

Abike Dabiri work is not to protect lawless Nigerians abroad, who would not stop carrying drugs, but lawful ones. Get this into your brain

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Coldie(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2022
am4truth:

Abike never mention any tribe..... It is you people that is doing such.

Abike Dabiri work is not to protect lawless Nigerians abroad, who would not stop carrying drugs, but lawful ones. Get this into your brain
Abike did not mention any tribe, the reason y u keep insisting that she did not mention any tribe is because u know low key what she said isn’t right.

An appointee of Buhari government from the south to oversee the census was sacked because he made a statement, all he said was this time they would make sure census is conducted properly that the era where some regions would be counting cows and goats as people has ended.

He did not mention any tribe, this statement is harmless to every sensible person but this statement was enough to get him sacked.

Not to talk of this one.

I try my best to support the truth, I try my best to stand for justice so that tomorrow if karma comes I can beat my chest to say I stood for the right thing.

Brother can u?
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BABANGBALI: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2022
am4truth:

See who is talking. Keep encouraging rubbish. So a boy like less the age of her children should be calling her mumu.

It is obvious, you lack home training to even support the nonsense. Grow up and get sense
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by richeeyo(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Kwem:

Shouldn't have replied you but to set the record straight.

The highest drug business is happening in South West especially in Lagos and we know who recruiting people for the job.

The biggest drug Bursting happened in Lagos recently and you know what happens after the drug lord visited the agency and they refused to mention him whence they set it ablaze.

Who started drug first in Nigeria?
Stop being a hypocrite...
Every part of the country does drug but the Baron in Tinibu...
He who visited
This are just speculations
Court gave order to retain some and burn the rest
Couse that was millions of dollars raw
Many gang would collide to brake where ever they keeping it.
When Nigerians are arrested for drugs overseas
98% of them are from which tribe
Just be honest with yourself
No tribe is a saint

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.