Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Story Of My Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Story Of My Life (292 Views)

The Unprecedented Story of Sowemimo Abiodun / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / Mother, Son Called To Bar Same Week. Shares Amazing Story Of Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of My Life by doneback04: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Greetings, well am here to get an advice from people around the globe, because I started this Year extremely doing well. But right now I can't boost of any money in my bank account.

Earlier last year I Begin my nysc service, and before I went to nysc I was doing some major furniture work with my boss, thuo my boss was the kind of person that always want you to do some certain works in the furniture work and when you try to tell him to allow you focus on the important aspect of it , he would tell you that he does want the work to delay , so I keep on working with him.
thuo I didn't pay to learn because it was just helping me since am out of school and no job yet but he was giving me some stipends to used and take care of myself at the end of the day.

Fast forward, I develop idea on how to get my job from client online which I post work and used my boss shop as address and as time goes on I started getting several jobs online but those clients will call me and come to my boss shop thuo, since my boss knew about the online advertisement but saw it as wastes of time because he believes since he has shop people will stop by. It was favouring me because I will work my own part and pay high professional to work their own party and the work will be delivered and I will be paid . I made several money from it and enrol for my nysc and after 3week orientation camp I depoly back to State of choice where my boss was and was still working with him and doing my online advert,
Well everything went well until that last year my boss got married and this year I also finish my nysc, but ever since I finish my nysc things has never been the same for me again.

because my boss also went and printed some banner that says no payment should be made to anyone except him and that stuff got me angry because once a client come to our shop and see that it does not get well with it and because of that for months now I don't go to the shop because I feel not welcome anymore and I stop my online advert because of that and my boss do not longer call me for works because he feels he is spending more because he newly got married last year had some responsibility to handle now, thuo during my time with him I rented apartment and furnished it .
Right now things are not going well anymore am depressed right now, I feel like I am the worse person on earth right now, thuo I have applied for some major works via my Mail but no response yet even as am writing this my last card with me both bank and physical is 400naira and I don't even know what I will eat or do anyone, pls I need advice on how to overcome depression right now
Re: Story Of My Life by terrezo2002(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
The furniture business is where you are to be making your daily income. You don't need to look for jobs.
You are not supposed to be angry with your boss who has helped you aquired skill free of charge and you have also benefited from his shop financially.
What you should do:
1. Go and apologize to your boss
2. Humble yourself and don't claim to be more exposed than him.
3. If you want to use his shop as your business address, at least make it a partnership. Agree with him how much each party will get.
4. Learn more as fast as possible
5. Plan on getting your own shop.
Re: Story Of My Life by Cleveraustine01(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
[q
My brother there is nothing bad with your life story , I wish I was you . Since March this year I have been sick on strange illness. I went to lab but nothing showed up but right now I have shortness breath I can not breath proper , I only want my health bad nothing more

uote author=doneback04 post=117670181]
Greetings, well am here to get an advice from people around the globe, because I started this Year extremely doing well. But right now I can't boost of any money in my bank account.

Earlier last year I Begin my nysc service, and before I went to nysc I was doing some major furniture work with my boss, thuo my boss was the kind of person that always want you to do some certain works in the furniture work and when you try to tell him to allow you focus on the important aspect of it , he would tell you that he does want the work to delay , so I keep on working with him.
thuo I didn't pay to learn because it was just helping me since am out of school and no job yet but he was giving me some stipends to used and take care of myself at the end of the day.

Fast forward, I develop idea on how to get my job from client online which I post work and used my boss shop as address and as time goes on I started getting several jobs online but those clients will call me and come to my boss shop thuo, since my boss knew about the online advertisement but saw it as wastes of time because he believes since he has shop people will stop by. It was favouring me because I will work my own part and pay high professional to work their own party and the work will be delivered and I will be paid . I made several money from it and enrol for my nysc and after 3week orientation camp I depoly back to State of choice where my boss was and was still working with him and doing my online advert,
Well everything went well until that last year my boss got married and this year I also finish my nysc, but ever since I finish my nysc things has never been the same for me again.

because my boss also went and printed some banner that says no payment should be made to anyone except him and that stuff got me angry because once a client come to our shop and see that it does not get well with it and because of that for months now I don't go to the shop because I feel not welcome anymore and I stop my online advert because of that and my boss do not longer call me for works because he feels he is spending more because he newly got married last year had some responsibility to handle now, thuo during my time with him I rented apartment and furnished it .
Right now things are not going well anymore am depressed right now, I feel like I am the worse person on earth right now, thuo I have applied for some major works via my Mail but no response yet even as am writing this my last card with me both bank and physical is 400naira and I don't even know what I will eat or do anyone, pls I need advice on how to overcome depression right now[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Futures Signals Can Come Now, It Massive ROI / Turn Ur Smartphone To Money Making Machine � / How To Find Cleaning Jobs In 11 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.