Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

What's New - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's New (328 Views)

Drupal 9.2.0 Is Available: What’s New In The Latest Update? / Nairaland Programmers !!! What New Project Are You Up To Now / What's New On Maliyo:tiro, Premchat & Anointed Games Feature On Maliyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's New by Ikkitenrio(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Recently, I've done a simple research and it seems as though most Nigerian tech industries go into Fintech, they are more technological aspects we could still touch, if you're in on any ideas would love to work with you.
Re: What's New by Alphabyte(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ikkitenrio:
Recently, I've done a simple research and it seems as though most Nigerian tech industries go into Fintech, they are more technological aspects we could still touch, if you're in on any ideas would love to work with you.

Metaverse but there is no money in it like Fintech. Imagine building a room that make you visit any place of your choice. Meta and Microsoft has spent billions of dollars in the metaverse but there is low users . NVIDIA Omniverse is still hot and winning the race by building tools to create virtual world by digital artists
Re: What's New by Ikkitenrio(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alphabyte:

Metaverse but there is no money in it like Fintech. Imagine building a room that make you visit any place of your choice. Meta and Microsoft has spent billions of dollars in the metaverse but there is low users . NVIDIA Omniverse is still hot and winning the race by building tools to create virtual world by digital artists

That sounds interesting, but how does a lay man buy an expensive Headset for such, they're just too far ahead
Re: What's New by Alphabyte(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ikkitenrio:

That sounds interesting, but how does a lay man buy an expensive Headset for such, they're just too far ahead
Meta headset cost $1500 so expensive
Microsoft hololens 2 cost$3,500
Re: What's New by Alphabyte(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
You can buy land and visual art on the metaverse which is worth nothing when you buy it . Blockchain tech will give you full ownership and you can also sell your asset but I think it is clueless and weird.
Re: What's New by Ikkitenrio(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Haha, why would someone wanna buy a digital asset that is virtually worth nothing? But wait a sec, how then can you claim ownership of it?
Re: What's New by Alphabyte(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ikkitenrio:
Haha, why would someone wanna buy a digital asset that is virtually worth nothing? But wait a sec, how then can you claim ownership of it?
Snoop Dogg metaverse have made millions of dollars. He has the biggest metaverse concert in the world . I think they don't know what to do with their money. Blockchain make you a co owner

(1) (Reply)

I'll Be Taking A Very Long Time Away From Here And Social Media In General... / Windows 10 Activator / Programming Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.