Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday (11719 Views)

APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
asanausana91:
If buhari really want to get northern respect he should stay away from Tinubu. Anyways I trust the north they know how to deal with idiots at the last minute. Wike is crying today because of how Tambuwal teach him politics 101.
shinedu,is that you grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by kaywhy09(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Unveiling of dis aster
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by CheapHomes1: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

They used it to construct 2nd Niger bridge that would be named. Muhammed Buhari bridge.

As e dey pepper them, e dey sweet us

Is that all the strategy was able to achieve since 2015?

How has APC used it's strategy to make Nigeria better since 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Jones4190(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Governor Wike will on Friday October 21, receive the “Distinguished Award in Infrastructure Delivery” from President Buhari .The President will later in the day also unveil the manifesto of the APC presidential candidate ,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to kick off campaigns of APC.
the transfer window is fully open, the only person I don't want in APC is Hon Samuel Ortom

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Ckonnet: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:
APC is too strategic

The mother of the campaign is about to be unleashed. This is not a time for crying, bullying, or insulting.

This is an operation show your track record.
This is operation show your political leg over, operation show your political swags

There is no time to waste time, let the campaign begin in earnest.

This is the time to separate the grain from the chaff, the time to separate the men from the boys, time to separate the Aristos from the Oloshos.

We are entering the Bermuda triangle where we shall separate divers from showers, if it is not Panadol it can never be Panadol.

Tinubu is here, the Jagaban of the universe is here with his record, achievement, experience, tenacity, financial acumen, and political sagacity.

I warned you don't enter the turf if you are not ready, the turf is slippery, and it can carry you go where you do know

Don't worry na now una go know say this country belongs to all of us. This madness must not will end with Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by eeetuk(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
"President Muhammadu Buhari will on Friday at the State House Banquet Hall, Abuja unveil the manifesto and policy document of All Progressives Congress (ACP) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu."

This raises an important question ---is president buhari running for the third term?
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Ttalk: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ckonnet:

Don't worry na now una go know say this country belongs to all of us. This madness must not will end with Buhari.

Haaaaaaaaaa, take it easy bro.

NBS just release 2022 IGR for States in Nigeria. Ogun state has IGR of 100b that is higher than 5states in the East.

In the last week there are news of approval for Badagry Sea port that will employ over 250,000, Dangote will commence operation next year and you say I should not be happy.

Before I forget, just help me check the IGR of Lagos of Tinubu.

As e dey pain them na im e dey sweet us

Ask me that of Lagos state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
omo ale ni e. Its you type who gave up igboho.
LeoDeKing:

Okay Mr okoro
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Cajal(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Who will inherit booboo cult followership ?
Like for OBI , Share for Tinubu /Atiku
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by truthfinder319: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pandora people and children of hate will not be happy
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
President Buhari is the chairman of the APC campaign council and has said he will personally lead his party’s campaign and deliver the votes to ensure the victory of Tinubu and his running mate, Kashim Shettima.

President Buhari is expected to mobilise the Northern votes for Tinubu because he is known to be still very popular among his supporters who trust him as a very honest and upright leader.

God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work.

The Tribe and group who called Nigeria a zoo will NOT be allowed to Preside over us in 2023.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by jamace(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:
APC is too strategic

The mother of the campaign is about to be unleashed. This is not a time for crying, bullying, or insulting.

This is operation show your political leg over, operation show your political swags

This is the time to separate the grain from the chaff, the time to separate the men from the boys, time to separate the Aristos from the Oloshos.

We are entering the Bermuda triangle where we shall separate divers from showers, if it is not Panadol it can never be Panadol.

Tinubu is here, the Jagaban of the universe is here with his record, achievement, experience, tenacity, financial acumen, and political sagacity.

I warned you don't enter the turf if you are not ready, the turf is slippery, and it can carry you go where you do know

Which strategy APC get?

-Strategy of high inflation rate?

-or Strategy of increasing insecurity?

- or Strategy of increasing Nigeria's debt profile?

-or the propensity for fielding aged and sick candidates who are perpetual tenants of London hospital?

Some people just throw grammar to impress instead of being real with the pitiable condition of Nigeria state under APC government.

Nigerians, vote wisely o.

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Johel(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:
APC is too strategic

You should be ashamed of yourself.

So APC ,Buhari handled the affairs of Nigeria well bah?...Buhari is a good president bah?... Nigeria is better than it was bah?...things are cheaper than before bah?...The ongoings in Nigeria now is better than before bah?

You see you people ehn..kai!...They keep fooling you all, and you all keep falling for it...Haba, repeating failure again, So una like FAILURE for una lives like this...Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Mune: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Ttalk: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Johel:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

So APC ,Buhari handled the affairs of Nigeria well bah?...Buhari is a good president bah?... Nigeria is better than it was bah?...things are cheaper than before bah?...The ongoings in Nigeria now is better than before bah?

You see you people ehn..kai!...They keep fooling you all, and you all keep falling for it...Haba, repeating failure again, So una like FAILURE for una lives like this...Na wa o.

I don hear you sir. Abeg who is the performer politician we should vote in 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Johel(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

I don hear you sir. Abeg who is the performer politician we should vote in 2023?

The most COMPETENT!!!...MAKE RESEARCH!!.

BE OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by jamace(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ttalk:

Haaaaaaaaaa, take it easy bro.

NBS just release 2022 IGR for States in Nigeria. Ogun state has IGR of 100b that is higher than 5states in the East.

In the last week there are news of approval for Badagry Sea port that will employ over 250,000, Dangote will commence operation next year and you say I should not be happy.

Before I forget, just help me check the IGR of Lagos of Tinubu.

As e dey pain them na im e dey sweet us

Ask me that of Lagos state

Lagos tops list of highly indebted states with N797bn

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/lagos-tops-list-of-highly-indebted-states-with-n797bn/

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by VTJN(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Stevosty:
suffering and smiling Nigerians still support this wicked, heartless party, suffer never tire una?
Lol

I'm glad you know Tinubu will obviously succeed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by joewychampion(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
the problem with you is that you have ended up blocking the tubes in your brain with cocaine thats why only elusions exist in your thinking. repent and wake up to reality, im not an ibo but OBI is the chosen. let it stick in your blocked brain
INDOMIE9090:
I would advice you quit nmpuru mmiri,only an ice addict would believe pandora will win .
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by VTJN(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Johel:

BE OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL.
Lol

Nigerians and hypocrisy are 5 & 6

So Obi is the competent one amongst the contestants ba?

Please don't reply me back o biko
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by VTJN(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
joewychampion:
I will rather adverse you go for mental evaluation so you can withstand the shock of your drug lord loosing wotoporously in February
Lol

Most of you nitwits are kindergarten when it comes to politics

Tinubu will win the election and succeed Buhari
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by Ttalk: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Johel:

BE OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL.

Why is it that none of your governors in the East has endorsed Obi

Why are the Senators from the East queuing behind Tinubu and Atiku?

Does is mean they don't have sense for good judgement?
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
The problem is that whoever Buhari supports may likely lose as he doesn't bind himself to fulfilling promises.
Ask his relations who lost various seats in the past primaries. At the moment, BAT will only try to win support with financial inducements + tribal card from his kinsmen of same faith, but many factors will still put him at a distant disadvantage in 2023
this narrative only applies to saner climes. I doubt Nigeria has gotten to that point where performance influences electoral results. Sadly we still play politics of tribe and religion. I do pray for Obi to win seriously
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by 90th: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Never again
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by joewychampion(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
in your biggest dreams, its just another dream that wont come to fruition
VTJN:
Lol

Most of you nitwits are kindergarten when it comes to politics

Tinubu will win the election and succeed Buhari
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by VTJN(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
joewychampion:
in your biggest dreams, its just another dream that wont come to fruition
Lol

You know nothing man
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good one. Though, Buhari is an ungrateful human being
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by adekolaelect(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Crying?
I'm happy for Tinubu because he will fail
but if he doesn't fail you will be sad .
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by jamace(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
President Buhari is just deceiving Tinubu. Taqiyya in progress.

Believe me, APC is dead. Tinubu is a SHELLholder of APC. grin
Re: Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday by blueAgent(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Who cares for their useless manifesto?

And document of lies and pipe dreams ,Useless party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders / Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants / Yahaya Bello And Sultan Of Sokoto At National Security Seminar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.