Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,435 members, 7,940,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

A Little Girl Tearfully Apologize To A Snail After Stepping On It’s Shell (video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Little Girl Tearfully Apologize To A Snail After Stepping On It’s Shell (video (330 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? / Is There A Way To Make African Parents Apologize To Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Girl Tearfully Apologize To A Snail After Stepping On It’s Shell (video by phoneport(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Watch Video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=XiJkQ3sTklA&feature=emb_title

A little girl was so emotional after mistakenly stepping on a snail’s shell that she couldn’t hold back her tears.

The mom saw her little daughter in her school uniform crying over the snail and decided to take advantage of the situation to blackmail her emotionally. She made the innocent girl believe the snail has a sister who would miss the broken one.

Source: https://naijaphobia.com.ng/2022/10/trending-video-of-a-little-girl-tearfully-apologizing-to-a-snail-after-stepping-on-its-shell-watch-video/

Re: A Little Girl Tearfully Apologize To A Snail After Stepping On It’s Shell (video by Hollybratt(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
shocked shocked shocked Girls are so emotional

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Tearfully Apologize To A Snail After Stepping On It’s Shell (video by Sontima(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol
Re: A Little Girl Tearfully Apologize To A Snail After Stepping On It’s Shell (video by ecolime(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hollybratt:
shocked shocked shocked
Girls are so emotional

Just like my daughter... Girls are really emotional and caring from a young age grin

But if na boy like my younger son, e go just dey laugh. He fit kill the second snail sef shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening Sir/ma / If This Happens To You What Will You Do? / Iphone 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.