Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) (10021 Views)

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Moment Lucky boy wins N38million naira with N800naira on bet9ja.

The whole area erupted with joy as people rushed to see the winning ticket/games while the lucky boy sat down on a pavement in amazement and disbelief/shock of what had just happened.

Congratulations to the lastest millionaire in town!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOkiL5_7Nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Ọmọ alhaji don venture into haram but what does alhaji says about this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 4:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Bet9ja has paid this one for advertisement,

More fools are about to commit suicide while trying to do the impossible. grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by adecz: 4:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Nnah mehhhn❗️❗️✌️✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by 7buckz(m): 5:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Make this kind blessing no pass me before December.
Amen.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by MatrixReloaded: 5:13am On Oct 19, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

More fools are about to commit suicide while trying to do the impossible. grin grin
Sweetheart Ain't no one committing suicide for 800bucks.
The young man have paid his dues and now he's reaping it. My only advise is he shouldn't try to play 2 sure odds with 5m because it will fail. And he will be pushed to play 2 sure with 10m to recover previous loss, it will still fail and he will say afterall its not my papa money, let me try vitual na their the real evil will cover his reasoning and the whole millions will go down the drain, its now he can go commit suicide with his foolish advisers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Govocrete: 5:21am On Oct 19, 2022
I wish he have a good adviser, a good ear to hear and the heart for self control.

Many will wish for this fortune thinking he is now a millionaire. It take grace and self control for jackpot or lottery winners to survive with the winning after 3-4yrars.

My advise for you are:

1. Poverty have been around for so long, you cannot eliminate it with your #38 million, so don’t try to eliminate it.

2. Consider invest in what you have known. If you were hawking pure water, trying to start distribution of pure water in bags.

3. If you most buy a car, buy a very simple car even a Nigeria use (good ones that are traded in).

4. Control your spending and be very mean. From today onward even your enemy will plan the role of your best friend.

5. If you desire to buy a flat, you can afford a simple on in low cost area.

6. You are not a model or a superstar so don’t start competing with people that make millions daily or weekly.

7. Quit gambling for good, go back to school.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:38am On Oct 19, 2022
See as how those ladies have started frolicking around him with style on the guise of congratulation greetings by calling him "latest millionaire"

He is weeping because girls have started and finally giving him green light.
Fear women angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 5:40am On Oct 19, 2022
congrats ooooo.happy for you...

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Siddeek: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Anticultism: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

No winnings are real. On the 1st day of October 2022 was the day I saw a multi million winner face to face 12 million naira.
Just that it's too rare someone shouldn't hope on it.

8 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by GentleChief: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2022
If this is not fake, that boy should leave that area immediately.

Let him forget that awwn... Those people are fakes.

If he is not careful, THEY MAY KILL HIM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Shey make I go back to betting?

Meanwhile, See those girls hovering around the boy with their fake “awwn”

10 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by jackie111(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Me self dey wonder ooo. I just see girls surround the guy like ant on sugar. Them fit no dey play the thing self but na them dey loud am.
TOPCRUISE:
See as how this girls have started frolicking around him with style on the guise of congratulations by calling him "latest millionaire"

He is weeping because girls have started giving him green light.
Fear women angry

5 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2022
He should endeavour to avoid those demons shouting awwwn awwwn. They're his known enemies for now.

10 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by BigYash: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

People win millions daily,same way people loose millions daily. Why u saw this is because he played in shop. If it was online, two ear won't hear it. This is not advert,like u claimed.. Its pure winning ..
Every hustler got a pay day,every gambler got a pay day.. If u are into betting,always try million ticket. Even if it seem impossible,na that kind one dey enter change person life . If this dude had played 10odds with the 800,his winning would have been 9k+. Dude was in for big bag and he got it.. Imagine he was like those folks that hates bet grin He for still dey trenches till next year or even years ahead of him. I am happy for him,and i pray he doesn't spend it on women,hotel and drinks only.
We all are destined to make it in different ways.
Once mother luck locates you in this wicked business of punting en,even sunshine stars go win mancity just for you to win that million..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by guobe: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2022
BigYash:
People win millions daily,same way people loose millions daily. Why u saw this is because he played in shop. If it was online, two ear won't hear it. This is not advert,like u claimed.. Its pure winning ..
Every hustler got a pay day,every gambler got a pay day.. If u are into betting,always try million ticket. Even if it seem impossible,na that kind one dey enter change person life . If this dude had played 10odds with the 800,his winning would have been 9k+. Dude was in for big bag and he got it.. Imagine he was like those folks that hates bet grin He for still dey trenches till next year or even years ahead of him. I am happy for him,and i pray he doesn't spend it on women,hotel and drinks only.
We all are destined to make it in different ways.
Once mother luck locates you in this wicked business of punting en,even sunshine stars go win mancity just for you to win that million..
well said. Nice one.Leave the Thomas's to keep doubting.when it's your time it's your time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by BigYash: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2022
guobe:
well said. Nice one.Leave the Thomas's to keep doubting.when it's your time it's your time.
Yes boss.. Gudmrn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by guobe: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Govocrete:
I wish he have a good adviser, a good ear to hear and the heart for self control.

Many will wish for this fortune thinking he is now a millionaire. It take grace and self control for jackpot or lottery winners to survive with the winning after 3-4yrars.

My advise for you are:

1. Poverty have been around for so long, you cannot eliminate it with your #38 million, so don’t try to eliminate it.

2. Consider invest in what you have known. If you were hawking pure water, trying to start distribution of pure water in bags.

3. If you most buy a car, buy a very simple car even a Nigeria use (good ones that are traded in).

4. Control your spending and be very mean. From today onward even your energy will plan the role of your best friend.

5. If you desire to buy a flat, you can afford a simple on in low cost area.

6. You are not a model or a superstar so don’t start competing with people that make millions daily or weekly.

7. Quit gambling for good, go back to school.
I agree with all you said except quitting betting.why should he quit what made him.you can say moderate it.
Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by guobe: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2022
BigYash:
Yes boss.. Gudmrn!
goodmorning biggy
Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Why is this in the crime section?

1 Like

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by epondudu: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2022
BanevsJoker:
Why is this in the crime section?
Where did you expect it to be? grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Lampy336: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Grace Of God Should Also Locate Me Like This Befor This Month End..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2022
For every day we wake up,we’re faced with a thousand ways to make block money and gambling is one of them

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Govocrete: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
guobe:
I agree with all you said except quitting betting.why should he quit what made him.you can say moderate it.

If he don’t quit, he will loose everything. I have studied how the gambling machine or systems are programmed.

If he continues playing moderately, he will be tempted to place higher bets instead oh #800 he will attempt #100k or more.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by guobe: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Govocrete:

If he don’t quit, he will loose everything. I have studied how the gambling machine or systems are programmed.

If he continues playing moderately, he will be tempted to place higher bets instead oh #800 he will attempt #100k or more.
big punters that know what they are doing will even win higher except he is guessing in his bets.punters like Bayo and Ekiti mayor are still winning constantly after very big wins.

1 Like

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
GentleChief:
If this is not fake, that boy should leave that area immediately.

Let him forget that awwn... Those people are fakes.

If he is not careful, THEY MAY KILL HIM.

This here, ladies and gentlemen, is a guy that really knows how toxic and backward Nigerians are. If they don't kill him physically in that area, all they will be working on is how to run him down (spiritually) and take him back to his former situation.
Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Foodqueen(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
If it's true, am sure he will use like 36million for bet again with the hope of becoming a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by faithfull18(f): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lampy336:
Grace Of God Should Also Locate Me Like This Befor This Month End..
For gambling grin stop abusing God's grace please.
Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Tzar91: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Shey make I go back to betting?

Meanwhile, See those girls hovering around the boy with their fake “awwn”
Baba go back, you are the next in line to win millions grin[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by KAM3KAZI: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
That's amazing!
But why is this topic in the crime section
Re: Moment Lucky Boy Wins N38million Bet With N800naira (pics/video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Fairytale.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers / Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise / Kaduna Govt Confirms 11 Killed, Others Injured As Bandits Attack Zangon Kataf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.