Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,844 members, 7,976,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:58 PM

Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC (875 Views)

Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by ScamHunter: 4:02am On Oct 19, 2022
After their tenures, which other state governors had clean records like Peter Obi? I need an authentic list of governors whose records are clean. I mean those that were not even invited by any of these agencies once.
Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by Moh247: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2022
cool

Pandora Panama papers was a document revealed by world association of investigative journalist.... It detailed how extremely corrupt politicians steal and hide their money in offshore account to avoid prosecution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by wolesmile(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2022
When was Tinubu ever invited by any of the antigraft agencies?
Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by Afamed: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2022
The Pandora fraud is a known criminal

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by SpatialKing(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2022
wolesmile:
When was Tinubu ever invited by any of the antigraft agencies?
Yes please... Code of Conduct Bureau

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by olisaEze(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Yes, Donald Duke of Cross Rivers State also maintained a clean record during his tenure in the State house.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by B2B23: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2022
None. Some turned their states to retirement benefit.

With houses and cars paid for by their states. They are now claiming I was rich before politics.

Church rats who were eating poisoned Communion.

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by B2B23: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud is a known criminal

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by Afamed: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Obi, the only Gov who invested the state resources/ money into his family business. The crook will never change.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by stepone(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2022
A word for a wise...

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by wolesmile(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2022
SpatialKing:

Yes please... Code of Conduct Bureau

Ah... Yes. CCB.
Remind me, what was the verdict again
Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by Cantonese: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Pandora Panama papers was a document revealed by world association of investigative journalist.... It detailed how extremely corrupt politicians steal and hide their money in offshore account to avoid prosecution

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by Cantonese: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Olodo. Go school, No. You prefer touting and always talking out of point.

Simple question, you no fit answer.

Apart from Peter Obi, which other governor wey EFCC and ICPC never call make dem come answer case? Na the question be that for broken English, wey be your level.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by ganye1: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nothing is clean about Obi. The Pandora papers reveal his corruption. Investing state money into a family company is also corruption.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by SpatialKing(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
wolesmile:

Ah... Yes. CCB.
Remind me, what was the verdict again
Appreciate me for reminding you he was invited first place...
Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by Buckeyemedia1: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
ScamHunter:
After their tenures, which other state governors had clean records like Peter Obi? I need an authentic list of governors whose records are clean. I mean those that were not even invited by any of these agencies once.
Abuja is not Awka, not more than 20% of the people around Peter Obi will be Igbo, under his nose in his administration, they will steal left right and center to get their own dividends of this democrazy we practice in Nigeria.

Or Peter Obi’s campaign manager Doyin Okupe of pdp fame, will not chop money as a Federal Minister?
Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by Buckeyemedia1: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Olodo. Go school, No. You prefer touting and always talking out of point.

Simple question, you no fit answer.

Apart from Peter Obi, which other governor wey EFCC and ICPC never call make dem come answer case? Na the question be that for broken English, wey be your level.
Bola Tinubu just to mention one.

Babatunde Fashola to mention two.

Akinwunmi Ambode to mention three.

Only a Mumu believes an allegation against someone is equally guilt?

Then from your logic, Peter Obi is guilty of the facts in the Pandora papers?

A sensible person would have asked how many have been convicted by a competent court of law, not how many were invited.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by wolesmile(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
SpatialKing:

Appreciate me for reminding you he was invited first place...
Appreciated. So, the verdict.
Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by BossGerald: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Agbado miscreants never cease to amaze me

Nobody is talking about tinubu's Pandora indictment too

Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by SpatialKing(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
wolesmile:

Appreciated. So, the verdict.
Check that yourself
Don't be a lazy debater
Re: Peter Obi Apart, Are There Governors That Had Clean Records With EFCC And ICPC by ScamHunter: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Afamed:
Obi, the only Gov who invested the state resources/ money into his family business. The crook will never change.

Berra than stealing it like the others... don't ya think?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi Keeps His Promise. Visits Flood Victims In Benue / A Bag Of Rice Is Now N50k Plus, But With Your Urchin Id You Get It At N10k / 2023: I Have Never Lost Any Election – Tinubu Fires Back At Babachir Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.