Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Opens Police Station In Nigeria (62848 Views)

China Opens Police Station In Nigeria / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by OceanRed(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Any man or woman that goes to the polling unit in 2023 to vote APC at the Presidential election again, it shall never be well with that person.

We can not reward APC for bring hunger and poverty on this country. We can reward APC for bastardizing and killing the economic and financial life of this country.

To hell with APC, Buhari and Tinubu.

I can manage to have Obi or Atiku.
But APC is a no go area!

I see Obi/Atiku fighting it out.

it will never be well with anyone that lay curse on people for voting their desired party, woes to such person and his generation.

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by OceanRed(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Any man or woman that goes to the polling unit in 2023 to vote APC at the Presidential election again, it shall never be well with that person.

We can not reward APC for bring hunger and poverty on this country. We can reward APC for bastardizing and killing the economic and financial life of this country.

To hell with APC, Buhari and Tinubu.

I can manage to have Obi or Atiku.
But APC is a no go area!

I see Obi/Atiku fighting it out.

it will never be well with anyone that lay curse on people for voting their desired party, woes to such person and his generation.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by simply22: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Gift00:
Is China trying to collect Nigeria from us

The simple answer is YES and there is no doubt about it.
For those who know the Chinese people very well, if chinese people give you a drop of blood, they will take back a pint of blood in return. They don't have a lot of friends in the world, even some of their neighbours don't like them. More especially so, they hate black people too much.
The biggest mistake that this Buhari government made was to borrow money from them. The effects in the long term will not be very good for the nation. And the unfortunate thing is that this borrowed money is not even used for anything meaningful for the Nigerian citizens. The money is borrowed and shared within the heirachy of top officials of government. The issue of these loans, and the future grip of China upon Nigeria as well as how the incoming administration is going to hold the current top politicians accountable should be the main issue of the next election. This goes way far beyond issues of tribalism and religion.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by feedthenation(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
---if this was done by one of the western powers e.g., U.S. and U.K., people will be up in arms about recolonisation---
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by voidUpdate(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
obailala:
Nigeria may eventually become a slave to the lender, but that lender is definitely not China.

Out of Nigeria's total debt stock of $103.31 billion (N42.84 trillion) as at June 30, 2022, the amount owed to China is less than $4 billion, i.e. less than 5% of our total debt stock ...even Lagos state can pay that off easily. The people saying Nigeria would be taken over by China because of debt obviously do not know this fact. It's clearly not the debt to China we should be worried about.

cc: Gift00, WhiteRuler

Oh. Wow. Just 5%.

But why do you think China is building police stations in Nigeria? It just doesn't make sense to me.

We're supposed to be building oil wells, if we're in so much debt.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mscheww don't you know their citizens misbehave alot and their want to have a better survey on their citizens outside of power to make communism stronger
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Sholaco: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
In a sovereign nation?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Sunnyja: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
bibianna:
F.G should reciprocate this too in their country!
Yes Buhari can do it on top of un-repayable loans and debts.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by mecuries(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lol.... the result of billion of dollars worth of loans that can't be repaid anytime soon
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Karnice600:

So which of the two is better in your opinion?

I lived in China for sometime while finishing a master's in India.

It is obviously better than Nigeria in terms of infrastructures, and safety.

But freedom of expression is very complicated.

You need government authorization to even publish poetry. Two men once got jailed for publishing love poems without government authorization.

In fact, the government allows ordinary citizens to criticize only privately. Public owned TV stations are allowed to criticize, only with discretion.

But look at us in Nigeria, people calling Buhari names, openly refusing handshakes. Things people go to prison for in China.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by LastProphet: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol. Some people have the ability to see things from afar, others only open their mouths in amazement when the trajedy has hit them. Those Asians have not even started

Yeah they have not, I always laugh at those that cheer at the news of china taking over from America, their eye will clear
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Pat081: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thanks, b to God in the highest for this good news very soon they will open hospitals in every state can someone take money from them again
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by jclassiq(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
This one is colonization 2.0.

Orisírisí
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by themanderon: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
It has begun!!!
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Loonyy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
My question is

Where them won build the Police Station Fess Fess??
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by obailala(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
voidUpdate:

Oh. Wow. Just 5%.

But why do you think China is building police stations in Nigeria? It just doesn't make sense to me.

We're supposed to be building oil wells, if we're in so much debt.
GreatVocalist:

His question paraphrased:

What else could be the reason for them opening a station in Nigeria?
Whatever their reason is for opening the station, China isn't taking over Nigeria any time soon based on our debt to them because contrary to what so many people erroneously believe, Nigeria's current debt to China is insignificant in the grand scheme of things."

Again, out of Nigeria's total debt stock of ~$103 billion, only ~$3.6 billion of that amount is owed to China, of which we have between 10-20 years to pay it off. $3.6 billion is an amount which even a rich state like Lagos can pay off given the reasonably long term of the loan.

Nigeria currently has a serious debt problem, but China isnt who we should be worried about if you study the figures given.

Meanwhile the stations which China opened in Nigeria were also opened in about 110 countries, across Europe and even in the US and Canada. The US currently owes China about a trillion dollars (yeah you read that right); apparently China wants to take over the US and Canada too? grin

1 Like

Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by voidUpdate(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
obailala:

Meanwhile the stations which China opened in Nigeria were also opened in about 110 countries, across Europe and even in the US. The US currently owes China about a trillion dollars (yeah you read that right); apparently China wants to take over the US too? grin

grin
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Lionnation: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
FireUpNow:

Are you okay? This is very wrong for another country to win a police station in a foreign country. What happens to our our policing system? What happens to our sovereignty? China is already annexing Nigeria. Buhari and APC are disaster.
if i commit any offense and have the power of choice I will choose to be arrested by the Chinese police, and kept in their station over Nigerian police, so you now understand me. If you are angry about the Chinese police station go beat Buhari and national assembly people for allowing it, don't come online to fume
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
if i commit any offense and have the power of choice I will choose to be arrested by the Chinese police, and kept in their station over Nigerian police, so you now understand me. If you are angry about the Chinese police station go beat Buhari and national assembly people for allowing it, don't come online to fume
I will beat Buhari, Mass and you join because of the matter
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Tonnierichy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Just imagine that moment everyone will be forced to speak chin chun zee. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are really dumb
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by dammysholove(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by storm001(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

We collect loans because we were recently colonized and hence disadvantaged.... Chinese loans are still better than western loans....

Did I hear you say recently colonised

You mean 63 years independent is recently.

How old are you now mumu. Can I say your mum gave birth to you recently.

You stup-d idxxt supporting this devilish APC will always think everyone else is as stupxd as you.

God forbid BAThing.
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Melagros(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
bibianna:
F.G should reciprocate this too in their country!
To reciprocate what, is China owing money?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Alpharey: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
Its we

lcome development

What!?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Alpharey: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Borrow and embezzle, see where it has landed Nigeria. Very soon, China will take over our International Airports, collecting the revenues generated from there, to recover their loan. They should better seize Daura ooo
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by Bomaking(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2022
China wants to secure their money grin. Loan is working, let go and search for good Chinese name first Incase... sad
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by LogicBomb8: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:
this people are really taking over the world, africa in their palms....you dont know what i am saying go read the chinese soup, its a book
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by LogicBomb8: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:
this people are really taking over the world, africa in their palms....you dont know what i am saying go read the chinese soup, its a book
couldn't find it can you share a link?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

Nigerians have made themselves suffer so much....I hate this "our leaders" nonsense....una don dey blame leaders since 1960...
..if you wanna talk pls marshal ur points without using some words..No dey use nonsense dey reply my post..
If it's not the leaders that develope bad policies and steal the common wealth; if it's not the leaders that leave lacuna in our laws so they can exploit it for their selfish gains, if it's not them that give the current direction of the country ( example destroying our educational and health system while they use the one of other countries) ,then who should we say did this? Is it you?
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
vince96w2:
..if you wanna talk pls marshal ur points without using some words..No dey use nonsense dey reply my post..
If it's not the leaders that develope bad policies and steal the common wealth; if it's not the leaders that leave lacuna in our laws so they can exploit it for their selfish gains, if it's not them that give the current direction of the country ( example destroying our educational and health system while they use the one of other countries) ,then who should we say did this? Is it you?

The average Nigerian has very poor work ethics and can't do their job well...all this government tall is just excuses....from the hotel to the school to the supermarket nothing is run properly because the Nigerian employee is unserious. It is the sumtotal of serious lackadaisical employees that makes Nigeria in the sorry state its in....this includes police.....
Re: China Opens Police Station In Nigeria by vince96w2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

The average Nigerian has very poor work ethics and can't do their job well...all this government tall is just excuses....from the hotel to the school to the supermarket nothing is run properly because the Nigerian employee is unserious. It is the sumtotal of serious lackadaisical employees that makes Nigeria in the sorry state its in....this includes police.....
yet same Nigerians go abroad and are termed hard working..What of private organizations in Nigeria, can u say same? And do u wonder why leaders are above the law here and behave well when they leave the country? Let me come down to family as a unit. 95% of responsible fathers and mothers will raise responsible children unless the kids are rebellious and it can't be all.. If the head is not right, they can't instill order.. Same buhari was in power in d 80s and he will be in Lagos but the worker in sokoto dare not come to work after 8 and leave before 4. My point is simple, in Simple orderly system, humans must adjust and vice versa..
Where do u even want to see seriousness in workers when a politician will say goat stole billions and snake did same and u see them go free and their kids live in luxury while the average worker can't even afford to survive?
Americans are patriotic today because they know anywhere they are in d world, if they are in trouble troops will came and save them..can u say the same for us?
Using the police example, have u seen the living conditions of the police? They buy their boots, uniforms etc..I had a case to report my ID card missing and I had to buy paper and fuel for typing their report..their patrol car is fueled by the bribe they take on d road..
The soldiers that have died in Boko Haram fight, their families are neglected and their entitlements are not paid..so if it's u, u will still have entusiasm? Am a health workers, look at hazard allowance of politicians and look at mine..but when covid came I was in d hospital and they were home and my hazard allowance was 5k..How do u expect me to feel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.