Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

MERE Web Developers, Lollzzzz - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / MERE Web Developers, Lollzzzz (520 Views)

Lollzzzz, I'm Now A C++ Master / Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. / Benefits To Hire Shopify Web Developers For Robust Shopify Estore Develoment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MERE Web Developers, Lollzzzz by TastyFriedPussy: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2022
grin mehnn all you MERE web developers on this forum/section are nothing but a bunch of insecure dunces tongue
Just because of one guys post, all of you came out in numbers to display your insecurity and what not? Chest beating upandan, making noise tongue
I swear, that guy was right. To me,you web developers are not fit to answer the name "programmers" and that's the truth, if you like, knack your head for wall tongue
If them dey sey "programmers!!!! Assemble" you people should hide your faces.
@sqlPAIN you just got a new fan smiley and that's why I also chose to learn C++ too

1 Like

Re: MERE Web Developers, Lollzzzz by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: MERE Web Developers, Lollzzzz by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
grin mehnn all you MERE web developers on this forum/section are nothing but a bunch of insecure dunces tongue
Just because of one guys post, all of you came out in numbers to display your insecurity and what not? Chest beating upandan, making noise tongue
I swear, that guy was right. To me,you web developers are not fit to answer the name "programmers" and that's the truth, if you like, knack your head for wall tongue
@sqlPAIN you just got a new fan smiley and that's why I also chose to learn C++ too

Who still takes you serious nowadays
Re: MERE Web Developers, Lollzzzz by LikeAking: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

grin
Re: MERE Web Developers, Lollzzzz by RepoMan007: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2022
The time you spent login in and out of multiple accounts could have been spent wisely doing something tangible.

With that your laptop you finally presented as newly acquired, you should be posting works and seeking inspiration for what to do next and be relaxing with insulting posts to people you don't know.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Php Code To Add A Command To A Url / Winform Management System In C# / Practical Guidance On SQL And Power BI For Pursuing A Career In Data Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.