Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,241 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

Do You Know You Can Bring Down Your Three Hi's Very Easily. Read This Now... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know You Can Bring Down Your Three Hi's Very Easily. Read This Now... (208 Views)

Minister Of Agriculture Asks Nigerians To Eat Less To Bring Down The Price Of Fo / If your Genotype is AA, Do you know you are very susceptible to Malaria? / Bring Down Maduro, End Sanctions, U.S. Tells Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Bring Down Your Three Hi's Very Easily. Read This Now... by Phoebe108: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2022
TESTIMONY FROM THE USE OF NORLAND HEALTHWAY HYPOGLYCEMIC CAPSULES AND HEALTHWAY KUDING TEA
�����������

Oh certainly. I thank God for this testimony.
I experienced same 2weeks with my adopted mum. She's never had sugar issues, thanks to the Norland experience, the moment she told me she was urinating frequently, I immediately rushed her to the hospital for an FBS test and the result came back 11.1, they administered an orthodox medication to bring down the sugar to no avail. I quickly got HEALTHWAY HYPOGLYCEMIC CAPSULE and KUDING TEA and administered to her. Same day the sugar over crashed to 3.6 and she was sweating profusely. (The power of Norland products), I informed the doc and discontinued both for a couple of days and have placed her on the HEALTHWAY HYPOGLYCEMIC CAPSULES once daily since then. Her blood sugar has stayed on 5.4 thereabout every 3days since. Wonderful products we have. God be praised ��

#Your_Health_your_wealth_with_Norland_Organic, Curative and Preventive_Products

#Get_yours_today_at_our_various_Norland_office
#You_can_also_pick_it_as_one_of_your_product_of_choice_while_doing_your_registration_with_norland

For Enquiries, Registrations, Products call or WhatsApp 08156441299

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Added 2 Billion Pound To UK Economy.. / Multipurpose, Tailor-made Cardboard Sleeve Packaging Protects A Wide Variety Of / You Are The Faces Of Nigeria, President Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.