Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) (53658 Views)

Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja / Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Senator Dino Melaye Graduates From Baze University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Datti is the proprietor of Baze University

Do you know what belongs to Shettima?... Boko Haram.. these are not my words.
but words on marble from a Worthy son of Borno state who knows better than you and I

God bless you for bastardising that bastard
Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
2 foolish people
Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Datti should sell the school and invest into hero beer grin grin grin grin grin opportunity to employ 60% of kaduna ppl like obi did in Anambra grin

Do u know the taxes lagos state is taxing Nigeria breweries and alcohol drinks?

Part of those taxes pays tinubu, fashola and sanwolus pension and salary including their looting.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by Stanleyq: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
siofra:
Kai!

I wish this man is my sugar daddy. kiss
աɦɨċɦ օռɛ aʍօռɢ ɖʀ ɖʊօ
Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:53am On Oct 20, 2022
siofra:

*Yawn

Aunty, na the matter be this: "Men are scum" advocate wey de fight misogyny with misandry is eyeing her fellow woman's husband and wishing he was her sugar daddy.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:03am On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
The man that lifted 439 million Nigerians out of poverty without first asking of our population

In d next 24 hours we will hear the lamba update he gave there

Uptill now, you haven't read the real news? In the name of election, don't be quick to jump on fake news and think you are running down a candidate. Because most of you are empty, you have issues to discuss. It's either to hype your preferred candidate using lies or use lies to try to bring down opponents.

https://www.nairaland.com/7391251/fact-check-peter-obi-never
Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by amakanancy(f): 5:25am On Oct 20, 2022
9jatriot:
Suppose na Tinubu get this school na, they for say he go kee public universities and non go de attend to ASUU.

Is this not the university Dino Melaye got his law degree from within two years?

Law wen be 5 years + for other schools
That was where he was taught how to faint during court sessions
Re: Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) by discusant: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
QuotaSystem:

I thought all Fulanis were unintelligent terrorist herdsmen?

Time heals all wounds cool

Not quota system product Fulanis.
Self-reliant Fulanis can prosper without southern Nigeria remaining with the north in one country. Not the quintessential example of parasite and quota system bloke like u . Going through your posts on NL, your desperation for one Naija and your childish blackmail on MNK..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.