Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

Office Space For Rent in Utako With Free POP & Partition (100k) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Office Space For Rent in Utako With Free POP & Partition (100k) (276 Views)

A 2 Storey Building At Utako With 17 Blocks Apartment For Sale. / Free Pop Installation Training / Urgent Sale Of Plaza In Utako, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Space For Rent in Utako With Free POP & Partition (100k) by janitors(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
I rented the Office Space which will expire end of November with a new Partition, but never used it for once, because i was relocated, i want to rent out the Office Space and give away the Partition at cheap price with it

It also come with Wall Panel and Beautiful POP

PRICE FOR THE REMAINING MONTH & ALL FITTINGS INSIDE - 100K

Serious Person only, please call Adeniyi - 0 7 0 6 2 9 4 0 2 5 3

Re: Office Space For Rent in Utako With Free POP & Partition (100k) by shakir0802: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Had the location
Re: Office Space For Rent in Utako With Free POP & Partition (100k) by janitors(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
shakir0802:
Had the location

Is at BEFS Plaza, Utako District. Abuja
Re: Office Space For Rent in Utako With Free POP & Partition (100k) by tweasderd: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
I believe the office space should look better than what I see in the photo. Some tenants make repairs so that the premises they rent in a retail store match their business. For example, many small shops paint the walls and floor in their logo colors or to maintain the store's aesthetics. However, your room should be in good condition before painting the walls and bringing furniture. Anyway, I've already chosen a beautiful room for my future photo studio on one of the floors of Dornych. This is a good multifunctional complex, and it will be convenient for my clients to get to it by any transport. So I'll buy a room there in January.

(1) (Reply)

Paradise Estate/horizon/lekki Gardens- FRAUD / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Onajimi STR Off Pedro Rd Pedro / Plot Of Land At Sanyo Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.