Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife (399 Views)

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olumide1500(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
A former Big Brother housemate, Hermes, wished Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi a happy birthday at his palace in Ile-Ife, Osun State.

On Wednesday, Hermes uploaded photos from his trip to his Instagram account.

He stated that Ooni assured him of his support after he shared his plans, saying, "I was at Ile-Ife on the invitation of Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife, to celebrate the King’s 48th Birthday at the Palace. I discussed my future endeavors, initiatives, and interventions.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/bbnaijas-hermes-visits-ooni-of-ife.html?m=1

Re: Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Imagine, i wonder what makes all theze bbn housemates celebrities

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife by God1000(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
I will never think highly of BBnaija housemates, they are bunch of depraved and deplorable folks corrupting the youngsters.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife by Jerkbaba: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Such rubbish! Next!
Re: Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife by virginchaser(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nice pictures from Hermes and Ooni.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife by Enny2013(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hermes,Lord of d rings...

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Momma Endowed With The Perfect Bumbum / Indeed She's Doing What Is Called A True Self Pleasure / Indeed She Is Enjoying Her Mood Heavily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.