Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,973 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:07 PM

Make My Weekend Busy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Make My Weekend Busy (591 Views)

How Can I Make My Okro Soup Draw ? / Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! / How I Made My Delicious Weekend Fish Barbecue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make My Weekend Busy by OurSeun(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good day all, I have been pondering on this for a while but I discovered I can get engaged from nairaland.
I have a useless weekend, I practically don't do anything on weekends, please if you have any job/hustling I can do on Friday evening to Sunday please I don't mind.
I can work within Lagos and ogun state.

Thanks
Stayed bless
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by mariahAngel(f): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
What services can you offer?
Specify, so that those who are interested can contact you.
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by Probz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
If you have a Monday-to-Friday, leave your weekends free (or fill them up with activities that are genuinely-enjoyable to you if you have to be on-the-move). Weekends, unless you really need the extra money, are supposed to be for enjoyment and rest. You don’t want to be going from job to job 6/7 days a week unless you really have to. Over-hustling isn’t healthy.
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by Probz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Moreover, what’s this thread doing in the food-section?
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by OurSeun(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2022
mariahAngel:
What services can you offer?
Specify, so that those who are interested can contact you.

Thank you ma....
I have basic craft skills, I can teach both jambite and A level student, I can co-ordinate a program(MC) and good management skills

(MC)
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by OurSeun(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2022
Probz:
If you have a Monday-to-Friday, leave your weekends free (or fill them up with activities that are genuinely-enjoyable to you if you have to be on-the-move). Weekends, unless you really need the extra money, are supposed to be for enjoyment and rest. You don’t want to be going from job to job 6/7 days a week unless you really have to. Over-hustling isn’t healthy.

Thank you sir, but I need to double my hustle at this tender age of mine
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by Probz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
OurSeun:

Thank you sir, but I need to double my hustle at this tender age of mine

And how-old are you (I’ve got to ask)?
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by OurSeun(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Probz:

And how-old are you (I’ve got to ask)?
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by Probz(m): 12:09am On Oct 22, 2022
OurSeun:

I thought you’d be about that age. Again, unless you’re doing this strictly because you really need more money (which is understandable given the way Nigeria’s economy is now), give yourself a break, immerse yourself in hobbies/ganga over the weekend and just enjoy that sweet spot of the week between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. You don’t need to run yourself ragged and sap all the enjoyment out of your life just because you’re young enough to. People who have no choice do that regardless of their age anyway (even people in their 80s) and all of them will tell you that all work and no play/rest isn’t Seun, Emeka or Chioma’s most-healthy choice.
Re: Make My Weekend Busy by OurSeun(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Probz:

I thought you’d be about that age. Again, unless you’re doing this strictly because you really need more money (which is understandable given the way Nigeria’s economy is now), give yourself a break, immerse yourself in hobbies/ganga over the weekend and just enjoy that sweet spot of the week between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. You don’t need to run yourself ragged and sap all the enjoyment out of your life just because you’re young enough to. People who have no choice do that regardless of their age anyway (even people in their 80s) and all of them will tell you that all work and no play/rest isn’t Seun, Emeka or Chioma’s most-healthy choice.

Thank you sir,
Just that I have bills to pay asap, not that I want to do it continuously sir, just for maybe two months

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried This Combo Before? / Corn Cassava Swallow (tuwo) / .✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ New 2025 Modernised Gas Cooker Which Uses Power Bank..for SALE NOW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.