Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,190 members, 7,884,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

For Those Who Are Weary And Tired Of Job Hunting, Good News - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those Who Are Weary And Tired Of Job Hunting, Good News (307 Views)

Jobless And Tired Of Being Broke? Come In / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Are Weary And Tired Of Job Hunting, Good News by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Picture yourself earning as much as 100k,200k ,300k weekly doing simple things you're already doing with your smartphone…

Dear Friend, If you'd like to put a lot more money in your pocket, I have great news for you. You can easily transform your smartphone into powerful cash generators.

Note this is not a Ponzi scheme,No one will ask you to invest money in x time and get y Amount of money

Mind you , I don't do crypto /forex, graphics design ,etc.

But before I go on it's normal to doubt ,
Humans are always on the defensive when it comes to topics like this.

some people will say all these people they have come again too, aspire to perspire. All this fancy words , to rob us our money

But believe me dear , none of this is part of it…

Not many believe in the online business, owing to the high rate of scammers …

But I assure you provided that you follow the training you will be exposed to in my free webinar coming up you will succeed….

If you look Below , you will see screenshots of email notifications of payment of $41 ,$16 and a payment of 220k ….

Why did I do this ?
When I found out about this business model and it has changed my financial life for good, I made a vow that a lot of Nigerians who wish to change their financial states get a hold on this life changing information.

Who is this information for
For persons who are not comfortable with their current financial states…
9-5 workers , ASUU strike affected student, people who want to raise money for business, etc

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 25 persons who will send me a DM to the phone number on the signature section

This business model is known as the 48-Hour FIGAS, …

It's an acronym for 48-hour Fast Income Generating Automated system….

Now one will ask what is[b] 48-Hour FIGAS ? [/b]

Now this business deals with recommending high valued products or services, selling other people's products and getting a part of the money as your commission…

In my free webinar I will show you how I have been recommended and selling other people's products and making as much as 120k weekly or more , just using my smartphone and data.

Now I am hosting a free webinar upcoming for the first 25 persons who will DM me to be added to the class…

(1) (Reply)

Heeelp Union Bank Plc Ruined My Weekend! / How To Choose A Business Location / Dollar Trades For #810 At The Parrerel Market. Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.