Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,200 members, 7,873,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge (1857 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola / Senate Commends Buahri For Shutting Down Nigerian Borders / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by OsunOriginal: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Barring no change of plan, the recently completed 2nd Niger bridge will be named Mohammadu Buhari bridge.
This is a welcome idea and I also think a large portrait of him should be installed at both ends of the bridge. He did well and should be eternally celebrated for this laudable project.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Jennylove21(f): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Cool
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Bobloco: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2022
grin
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by AdamuKD: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Nonsense
I can swear with my left nyash that no Igbo man will call that bridge that name

11 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Ofunaofu: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Barring no change of plan, the recently completed 2nd Niger bridge will be named Mohammadu Buhari bridge.
This is a welcome idea and I also think a large portrait of him should be installed at both ends of the bridge. He did well and should be eternally celebrated for this laudable project.

They can name it whatever they like but when will the tolling begin
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by OnionBandit(f): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2022
grin

It should be named after Peter Obi

Afterall, he laid the foundation as you can clearly see below

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by 9jii(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Ew
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Formularcr7: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari bridge
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by enemybulldozer(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2022
OsunOriginal:
They should start by renaming 3rd mainland bridge to Ibrahim badamosi babangida bridge first grin grin What do you think?

14 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by LordIsaac(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2022
That name is horrible....it seems they want the bridge to deteriorate fast!

7 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by PerfectStranger(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Naming a newly constructed bridge a failure is insane. Abeg who do us this kind thing?

6 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by voltron14: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2022
MB2.

I like it.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2022
I Love PMB

8 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Bontafa: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Why not sai babarians.

Why shouting jagaban?

Follow PMB to kastina

7 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by phorget(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2022
enemybulldozer:
They should start by renaming 3rd mainland bridge to Ibrahim badamosi babangida bridge first grin grin What do you think?

Hit them up bro...
Since the dullard used his personal money to construct the bridge then the bridge should be named after him.

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by JealousCobra(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2022
The bridge should be named after Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or leave it Second Onitsha Niger bridge, anything that has to bring El Sudan' s name in that bridge should have it terminated.

That idea won't go down well with Ndigbo for naming it after buhari. And don't ask me who's administration built it, after all it is Southerners oyel money.

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by robinso01(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2022
As if people go dey call the bridge that name.

We all know that the name most will be calling it is 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Bizibi(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense

exactly what I said to myself
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Tinubuadvocate: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2022
They will surely do when the need arise.
enemybulldozer:
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by muykem: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Nice one. Buhari promised and delivered.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by OnionBandit(f): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86 my guy, how is life with you? grin

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Innocentman86: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
I'm
OnionBandit:
Innocentman86 my guy, how is life with you? grin
I have been crying,ss/se joined hands together and dealth with my people yesterday in no man's land Lagos.
Is so painful killin we yoru bad fake Muslimns in our heaven Lagos cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by obafemiawoga: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80AHGIi_B3k

The Chairman of Osun State Chapter of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council and the state governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke, on Wednesday, said PDP would deliver the state for the party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, and his running mate in the 2023 election.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by DadaHammed: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2022
enemybulldozer:

The third mainland bridge is actually officially known as Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge, (IBB) bridge but unfortunately, people like Osunoriginal refuse to call it by that name but somehow thinks the 2NB will be called Buhari bridge by Easterners. No be mugu him be? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by DMerciful(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2022
GEJ initiated and partially paid for the bridge if not, there's no way in this world will Bubu do anything for Easterners!

The part he completed, he borrowed the money and it will not be repaid by his administration. He did nothing!
muykem:
Nice one. Buhari promised and delivered.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by LTCtech: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol

We can build a website and mobile apps for you. Don't forget to check our signature
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Mercury12(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense

lol perhaps they won't cross it too cheesy
I'm sure you know that
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Amumaigwe: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I bet you no one will ever refer to that bridge by that cursed name.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by enemybulldozer(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
DadaHammed:

The third mainland bridge is actually officially known as Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge, (IBB) bridge but unfortunately, people like Osunoriginal refuse to call it by that name but somehow thinks the 2NB will be called Buhari bridge by Easterners. No be mugu him be? grin
Ofcourse he is a mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Validated: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense
Never mind, IBB bridge was renamed Third Mainland Bridge, Moshood Abiola Univesity was renamed Unilag. As soon as they handover, we will rename it to 2nd Niger Bridge. What is good for goose is good for the gander grin grin >

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge Completed, To Be Named Mohammadu Buahri Bridge by Tingotoe: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Amumaigwe:

I bet you no one will ever refer to that bridge by that cursed name.
Muhammadu Buhari bridge. It's even on google maps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Produces Made In Naija Danshikiobi To Support The Obidient Movement / 2023:Do You Know That Tofa Defeated Abiola In The NE&NW In 1993?(Pix) / Tinubu's And Wike's Deal Captured In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.