Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,433 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love (11346 Views)

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / Open Apology To Fickle :) / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Aunty. who is the ugly chick in your profile?  is she hungry? undecided

You are jealous.  The little girl is pretty.  Hater!
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

How dare you crack headed dude talking to my mother in-law in that manner. Thats my wife you are talking about fool  angry angry angry angry

REALITY101. huh. bro. aint u suppose to be gayy? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Natasha2(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
@Goldie please forget him go and work for God you can become a nun  grin grin grin

@babe please join sister goldie too and work for God forget men okay from your lover natasha  grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by xkillz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABE!:

Comot for my front, make better person reply my post jo.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are jealous.  The little girl is pretty.  Hater!

excuuuuse me. how can she be preeety when she look hungry?is she from  somali (no oofeinse) wink
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Blanco Culo. angry

culo grosero que cuanto antes me respetan como un hermano mayor riqueza en la ley, mejor para u

Fickle:

abomination. u wan climb mama & daughter. she is the baby of the house. she has an elder sister in year 2 unilag biz ad

My love/mother in-law, in the country where i grow up it is not an abomination. Please can I divert the love the one in college? Thats all I am asking for.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

@Goldie please forget him go and work for God you can become a nun  grin grin grin

@babe please join sister goldie too and work for God forget men okay from your lover natasha  grin grin grin grin

is that the best advice for a sister?oya Babe come join me,make we go become NL nuns. undecided undecided
cheesy grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
ATTENTION MODS: kindly ban Mr. Cork forever till death. Thank you
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

Natasha,  madam is every female from Nigeria very ugly?  pliss, why are you ugly? plss explain
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by xkillz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Confirmed! You are NUTTYSHA!!! grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

Chei! Na condition wey make crayfish bend. See how this one is talking to me anyhow anyhow.  undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

ATTENTION MODS: kindly ban Mr. Cork forever till death. Thank you

what did I do? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

what did I do? undecided

You stink> Do u even use deodorant?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
I just uploaded my 1st daughter's pix on my profile. that girl makes me proud
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Natasha2(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Natasha,  madam is every female from Nigeria very ugly?  pliss, why are you ugly? plss explain
i don't know oh but the reason why you are wowo na the same reason why me sef i wowo too  grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hey peeps,am only joking ooh.By the way who in their right mind would stay with a man for 25 years without a proposal lol,3 years is even too much.

[size=1pt]if you must know, am not single,available or searching,its not complicated either.
[/size]

before Natasha go advice me to go join nun.
grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
REALITY101:

culo grosero que cuanto antes me respetan como un hermano mayor riqueza en la ley, mejor para u.

LMAO@more wealth better for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Natasha2(f): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Confirmed! You are NUTTYSHA!!! grin grin
lolz and you are my main paddi  grin

@babe wetin i do?  cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

is that the best advice for a sister?oya Babe come join me,make we go become NL nuns. undecided undecided
cheesy grin

Last Resort? You think so? I don't think so. I know with God all things are possible.  God go do our own. I still get hope.

Na your own matter dey give me concern o. At 65 yrs old. Oga o. No problem sha.  grin
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
MAdam fikle.  are u light skin and are u as fat  as Mrs Chima?  I love fat womens wink
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by kokoye(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
Anti Fickle,

Your first daughter is wearing 3 ear-rings in that pikishor.

Do you sell gold . .10 carat or 2 carat . . , fake or panda?
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fickle:

I just uploaded my 1st daughter's pix on my profile. that girl makes me proud

Both girls are pretty.  Mr. Cork just jealous because they don't want him.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MAdam fikle.  are u light skin and are u as fat  as Mrs Chima?  I love fat womens wink

No one looks gross and disgusting as you.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Natasha2(f): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hey peeps,am only joking ooh.By the way who in their right mind would stay with a man for 25 years without a proposal lol,3 years is even too much.

[size=1pt]if you must know, am not single,available or searching,its not complicated either.
[/size]

before Natasha go advice me to go join nun.
grin
okay you're not searching but you're sarching  grin grin  
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

pretty? you mean ugly? nothin wrong with ugly people.  just look at Tosinville wink
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by BABE3: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
I think it's high time I quit my BS too.

AT EVERYONE: Na joke wey I dey joke o abeg. I was just "acting".

Aunty Pickles, sorry for wasting your time.  wink
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Fickle(f): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is why I advise ladies here to be like us. we sexy married women breed the best babies. My hubby has good sper-m too cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by Goldieluks: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay you're not searching but you're sarching  grin grin  

Yes am searching for small girls like you to take to Italy,duh! undecided
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
Natasha,, (f), at list you not as fat as Mrs Chima,  but ur ugly though (no oofeinse)
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

pretty? you mean ugly? nothin wrong with ugly people.  just look at Tosinville wink

Tosinville is  lipsrsealed  

Fickle has pretty girls and you know it.
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrsChima(f): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Natasha,, (f), at list you not as fat as Mrs Chima,  but your ugly though (no oofeinse)

You saw Norbit and Nutty Professor ten times huh? Did you dreamt about those girls?

Did you nutted? lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love by MrCork17: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fickle (f).   sweeeerty.  so when is the best time to call you?  Wats yo numba again? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Need A Sex Mate Not For Order Thing But For Sex Only / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.