Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration (678 Views)

Has The Delta State ICT For Youth Empowerment Program Started? / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register / Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration by yazidmusa: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is to inform the general public that the Oil and Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) has commenced its Registration for the 2022/2023 Training and empowerment Program in Nigeria. The Oil and Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Registration portal is now accessible at [url]https://yep.oilandgasindustries.com/
[/url]
The Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) addresses the economic root causes of unemployment by supporting youth employment and entrepreneurship. The four-year program started in January 2008 and is funded by the Global Oil and Gas Enlightenment and Empowerment Initiative “Entrepreneurship is promoted among youths through business skills training and support programs. Targeted business support services are also provided to improve the performance and growth of youth-owned businesses. Simultaneously, YEP seeks to create employment opportunities along Nigeria's value chains. Through developing enterprises and the Nigerian private sector as a whole, the program aims to provide more and better quality jobs for youth. The project concentrates on sectors that have the largest potential for employment creation, such as agribusiness, engineering, services, and tourism. Thriving agribusiness and service sectors offer job opportunities and lucrative career options. “Taking a value chain approach the program focuses on integrating micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) to value chains and connect them to market arrangements for Capacity-Building and Technology Transfer Coordination mechanisms/governance structure. The Oil and Gas Industries| Youth Empowerment Program plans to train and empower 1000 persons from each of the 774 local government areas in the country.

Eligibility for YEP

· Applicants must be Nigerian and must have the National Identification Number (NIN)

· Applicants must be of the ages 18-35 years as presented on the NIN data submitted.

· Graduates and Non-graduates can register.

· Skilled and Unskilled Youths can also register

Application Deadline
Application closes 12midnight on Monday, 28th November 2022.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration by Slickbishop(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Scammer.u will be asked to pay a sum of money for ur nin to be verified.useless folks

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration by claniyi: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
My friend, it's not a scam the program is genuine and legit ...please get your facts right and find out more about the YEP program because i know of dozens of persons that have benefitted from the program, verifying your NIN is one of their ways of checking false applications and not just YEP program verifies NIN in the course of their application ... I have applied for a similar program PTDF Scholarship and we were also required to verify our NIN before we can apply. Don't just start spoiling people's chances of benefitting from the program if you don't know anything .

3 Likes

Re: Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration by helgelund(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Don't mind the guy abeg, this is how people miss out on such a wonderful opportunity, the wait is it that they can't read.....
I can attest that the program is confirmed legit and has benefitted a lot of youths and I know that for a fact so if you are not serious, don't come and be spoiling people's chances biko

2 Likes

Re: Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration by yazidmusa: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
For those having concerns with NIN verification , it is not out of place because the NIN verification is required to check false claim like Age , and multiple applications from one applicants . examples of similar program that requires NIN verification, please visit https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/how-to-apply/4

to know more and find attached screenshot.

Goodluck .

Re: Oil And Gas Industries | Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) Commences Registration by Slickbishop(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=claniyi post=117754178]
My friend, it's not a scam the program is genuine and legit ...please get your facts right and find out more about the YEP program because i know of dozens of persons that have benefitted from the program, verifying your NIN is one of their ways of checking false applications and not just YEP program verifies NIN in the course of their application ... I have applied for a similar program PTDF Scholarship and we were also required to verify our NIN before we can apply. Don't just start spoiling people's chances of benefitting from the program if you don't know anything .
[/quot

So why ask people to pay for verification of nin?is that not madness

(1) (Reply)

"To Men Who Want To Be Independent In The Next 10 Years" / How Fresh Graduates Discover Unseen Job Openings And Opportunities / No Real Legit Jobs On Nairaland Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.