Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu (1730 Views)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / 2023: Ganduje, Okowa, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Wike Others In Succession Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Captainsure(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2022
The Governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu, who is a strong ally to the Rivers State Governor, has revealed the limit he won’t exceed in his support for Wike amidst the lingering crisis rocking the party.

While answering questions thrown at him during an interview session, Ikpeazu stated that he won’t decide to support Wike if he decides to fight the presidential candidate of their party or his running mate.

He however stated that if what Wike is fighting for is the inclusivity of the South like he’s currently doing, he would definitely stick with him.

Ikpeazu said: “I am a party man, I am not going anywhere, I will remain in the PDP, but it is good that I am in a place where I can ask those questions about what my people will naturally confront me with. I am not going to support Wike to battle Atiku or Okowa. But, I will support Wike on principle to demand the inclusiveness of the Southeast, the Southsouth and the Southwest in the party.”
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by STARGREEN(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Maybe wrong perspection, ...usually see him not as a man with strong mind.
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Alright
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Johnnyessence(m): 1:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Wike don enter one chance. Most of his allies have reject him completely. They will only chop his money well and reject him and his wailing in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Jennylove21(f): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2022
You know what is right.
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by gift2xl: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Wike is not worth supporting, he mess up everything from the beginning because of his greed. He betrayed his southeast brothers, now his seeking for support.
Abia state governor should be wise.
Wike is selfish, arrogant and a bragard.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by cherishmichael: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Wike sorry ooo...
PO for president
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Freestainworld(m): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Wike is fighting for nothing, he will soon expire

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Chinjo2: 2:58am On Oct 21, 2022
They are all sheepishly following Wike because he is their ATM. Once their states needs money, they will just press wike pin and he will vomit millions of naira.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Follow your mind
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Moh247: 4:56am On Oct 21, 2022
cool

I love Ikpeazu's statement

He isn't supporting Wike

He is supporting fight against mistreatment of SW , SS and SE by PDP
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by kus4fame(m): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Personal Assistant to Governor Nyesom Wike.
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by chrisxxx(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Wike is a megalomaniac. He does to others what he wouldn't accept from his followers.
What he is doing with the PDP at national level would he accept it from an LGA Chairman in Rivers State?
A spade should be called a spade and a shovel a shovel.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Fuckyoumod: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2022
How a Governor feels it is right to be wasting and dish out Rivers state money to other states anyhow is what I can't comprehend.

And other state Governors would just be collecting money anyhow from their fellow governor all in the name of politics.

This Governors that are collecting Rivers money any how, is not fair ooh....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Thisis2raw(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Wike don enter one chance. Most of his allies have reject him completely. They will only chop his money well and reject him and his wailing in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election.
try dey read to understand not to read to comment.
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by gozmok1(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2022
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Thisis2raw:
try dey read to understand not to read to comment.
I read it well next
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by DadaHammed: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
Wike is a megalomaniac. He does to others what he wouldn't accept from his followers.
What he is doing with the PDP at national level would he accept it from an LGA Chairman in Rivers State?
A spade should be called a spade and a shovel a shovel.

Na now you don talk truth about your blood brother.
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by AgentGoat: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Johnnyessence:

You sabi read and comprehend so?
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Johnnyessence:
I have said it that most of those standing with him will later back out after spending wike money and toe the line back to atiku.
Because they will be asking themselves that what will be their fate if they keep fighting atiku and he later wins and becomes the president
By that there will be no wike to save them

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2022
onatisi:

I have said it that most of those standing with him will later back out after spending wike money and toe the line back to atiku.
Because they will be asking themselves that what will be their fate if they keep fighting atiku and he later wins and becomes the president
By that there will be no wike to save them
yes soo, you are very right here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by chrisxxx(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2022
DadaHammed:

Na now you don talk truth about your blood brother.
I say the truth the way it is. I don't follow blindly and this is why my community people believe in my judgment.
Ayu can't resign now. Wike miscalculated. He had no foresight. You listen to yourself, reasoning and to others.
The insistence now should be Ayu to resign if Atiku is declared the winner of the presidential election. And this is enshrined in the PDP constitution.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by techWriter3: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Wike is struggle for nothing, he will soon expire
Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by vengertime: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Captainsure:
The Governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu, who is a strong ally to the Rivers State Governor, has revealed the limit he won’t exceed in his support for Wike amidst the lingering crisis rocking the party.

While answering questions thrown at him during an interview session, Ikpeazu stated that he won’t decide to support Wike if he decides to fight the presidential candidate of their party or his running mate.

He however stated that if what Wike is fighting for is the inclusivity of the South like he’s currently doing, he would definitely stick with him.

Ikpeazu said: “I am a party man, I am not going anywhere, I will remain in the PDP, but it is good that I am in a place where I can ask those questions about what my people will naturally confront me with. I am not going to support Wike to battle Atiku or Okowa. But, I will support Wike on principle to demand the inclusiveness of the Southeast, the Southsouth and the Southwest in the party.”

Fake news

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by AllTheWayUp: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Wike is on his own, he will be in political wilderness by June 2023.
Ortom, Makinde and Ugwuwanyi are already tired of Wike's unstable behavior and hobnobbing with APC members .
They are already seeing the signs that Wike is only after his 2027 Presidential ambition, by insisting on Ayu must go and him Wike Producing the next PDP Chairman.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2022
gozmok1:
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

Who told you South West doesn't give bloc votes from inception? Una just too dull and lazy to do research. In 1993 Abiola cleared the entire south west, in 1999 Olu falae cleared the entire south west, in 2003 obasanjo cleared the entire south west. All of them with very high margins of victories in all the states of the south west.

Too many ignorant teenagers on nairaland these days. Mtcheeew.......

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nassarawa is a great country. Its about 27.1 km square. - Peter Obi. / APC Rally In Katsina Flops As Supporters Disgrace Gov Masari & Tinubu (Video) / Southerners Are Never Tired Of Slavery: A Case For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.