Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement (715 Views)

Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u3WrYna0Us

Highlights
1. The underlying reason for endsars is not clear. It is a low priority issue
2. There is no massacre. There was abuse.
3. Federal Government under LP will expand Federal Police
4. We will accommodate peaceful civil protests
5. Naira is not over valued. Nigerians love naira.
6. Campaign on hold because Peter Obi is not available.

Producer was going to take commercial break and extend the interview but Dr Ahmed was so incoherent and inarticulate that the interview was cut short, and ended before the break.

They call this man educator, academician. I begin wonder after listening, who has this man been tutoring? Very poor articulation, poor sentence construction, poor aptitude.

He is better than Obi, but a disgrace for executive office.

I will be back to tackle each of the six points above.

Shame on obidients. Your VP said there was no massacre.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 3:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Channels TV dont want us to analyze their candidates here in Nairaland. They are shielding them now. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 3:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Highlights

Dr. Datti refused to accept Endsars was necessary. He views it as a misguided mission.

Dr Datti believes an abuse and violation of protester rights occurred, but he rules out massacre. It did not happen!

Dr Datti clarified that those abused at Endsars protest are police officers of future. If LP wins, Dr Datti gave reassurance they intend to expand Nigeria Police and train them for professionalism. In other words, State police is a dream. The goal is to give NPF more powers.

Dr Datti said when people protest peacefully they will be listened to and accomodated. He did not say what they will do to people that do not protest peacefully.

Boring rambling about Naira.

Peter Obi is engaged on other things, campaign rallies are therefore suspended till he returns. Looks like Datti admitted here that LP is inconsequential. Anytime Obi is absent, LP rally must be put on hold.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by Abdu81: 3:41am On Oct 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Highlights

Producer was going to take commercial break and extend the interview but Dr Ahmed was so incoherent and inarticulate that the interview was cut short, and ended before the break.

They call this man educator, academician. I begin wonder after listening, who has this man been tutoring? Very poor articulation, poor sentence construction, poor aptitude.

Others are granting interviews, mushroom is doing calculation.

Dementia is real .

And tinubu said,hey God e reach my turn Nigerians come wise.

I go roll out bullion vans I rigg this election, but that bivas, I am finished.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by Abdu81: 3:42am On Oct 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Highlights

Others are granting interviews, mushroom is doing calculation.

Dementia is real .

And tinubu said,hey God e reach my turn Nigerians come wise.

I go roll out bullion vans I go rigg this election, but that bivas, I am finished.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 21, 2022
If Nigeria was a story book,i will forbid my children from reading.
Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by SilaV: 4:18am On Oct 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Highlights

I'm not sure if it's the same interview I watched. It was a highly technical interview that required deep thinking before talking uncontrolled, except a prior rehearsal had been done. I can assure you that he answered all the questions smartly and intelligently. Remember, this is politics we are talking about. Once the words come out in a time like this, it would require a lot of damage control to put things back to normalcy. Dr. Datti is such a very eloquent, intelligent, smart and very careful individual. He is such a deep thinker, and likes to exercise restraint when he speaks. This, I have observed concerning him.

All the points you raised up there were perfectly answered by him. Watch the interview again; this time with an open mind.
He expanded on all the issues you put up there very well. You appear to only quote those short sentences that appeal to you just to discredit the erudite Dr. The interview was never never cut short. It was the normal duration being given to guest on this same program ( Politics Today) that he used, and he did excellently well; very coherent, articulate, and was very definitive, and open-ended where necessary. I'm not sure if you have been following interview sessions on TV to see how guests were being put on hold while they were making points because of the need to go on short break. The challenge I see with some Nigerians is that they either like to deliberately distort facts or they are simply ignorant of facts and procedure. I wish you well!

If I had not taken my time to watch the full interview, I would probably might have been misled by your post. I'm not sure how many individuals would like to verify your claim here before helping to share these piles of lies. And that is a major challenge we tend to have nowadays; some people don't verify information before taking actions! Once again, I wish you well!

3 Likes

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by lhordspy: 4:59am On Oct 21, 2022
SilaV:

I'm not sure if it's the same interview I watched. It was a highly technical interview that required deep thinking before talking uncontrolled, except a prior rehearsal had been done. I can assure you that he answered all the questions smartly and intelligently. Remember, this is politics we are talking about. Once the words come out in a time like this, it would require a lot of damage control to put things back to normalcy. Dr. Datti is such a very eloquent, intelligent, smart and very careful individual. He is such a deep thinker, and likes to exercise restraint when he speaks. This, I have observed concerning him.

All the points you raised up there were perfectly answered by him. Watch the interview again; this time with an open mind.
He expanded on all the issues you put up there very well. You appear to only quote those short sentences that appeal to you just to discredit the erudite Dr. The interview was never never cut short. It was the normal duration being given to guest on this same program ( Politics Today) that he used, and he did excellently well; very coherent, articulate, and was very definitive, and open-ended where necessary. I'm not sure if you have been following interview sessions on TV to see how guests were being put on hold while they were making points because of the need to go on short break. The challenge I see with some Nigerians is that they either like to deliberately distort facts or they are simply ignorant of facts and procedure. I wish you well!

If I had not taken my time to watch the full interview, I would probably might have been misled by your post. I'm not sure how many individuals would like to verify your claim here before helping to share these piles of lies. And that is a major challenge we tend to have nowadays; some people don't verify information before taking actions! Once again, I wish you well!

Sir what are you saying? In a bid to defend your candidate's misfortune. You just kept repeating the same thing in different sentences, in a different paragraph.

In a bid to defend your interest, please try and be very clear, lucid, coherent and luminous when trying to counter a logical and straightforward opinion. Your counter post reeks of desperation, and confusion just exactly what the Op stated happened to your candidate while been interviewed.

Your defence aint constructive enough, just reptitons here and there. I wont say the OP is right, but if truly you watched the interview and you cant seems to defend your candidate's misfortune. Then he is definitely not far from the truth.

Try again next time, sir.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 5:06am On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Sir what are you saying? In a bid to defend your candidate's misfortune. You just kept repeating the same thing in different sentences, in a different paragraph.

In a bid to defend your interest, please try and be very clear, lucid, coherent and luminous when trying to counter a logical and straightforward opinion. Your counter post reeks of desperation, and confusion just exactly what the Op stated happened to your candidate while been interviewed.

Your defence aint constructive enough, just reptitons here and there. I wont say the OP is right, but if truly you watched the interview and you cant seems to defend your candidate's misfortune. Then he is definitely not far from the truth.

Try again next time, sir.

grin grin

Salute!

God bless you bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2022
SilaV:

Do the following
1. Follow the linknin my post, it takes you to the interview. Watch the interview and take notes.

2. Return here and read my six highlights with their attached narratives. Compare with your notes.

3. Summarize your conclusion.

Fair

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Obi calculated he needed to dodge 20th October. So he used flooding as his collareral for absence in public yesterday.

Endsars movement is obidient, they had a rally yesterday and their Obi is missing in action. grin

No compassion. Of course, he would not dare speak or come in public, we will arouse the ghosts of akwuzu Sars and recount Obi's cruelty to youths drowned in Azu river. So Gringori go hide, out of public eye.

The position of Obi-Datti on Endsars massacre at Lekki has been revealed, there was no massacre!

If any obidient has a different view I would love to hear it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by colorsofrainbow: 6:28am On Oct 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Channels TV dont want us to analyze their candidates here in Nairaland. They are shielding them now. grin
Your criminal,urinary sac wearing thiefnubuu should grant just one live interview with channels TV first even if no be him go dey talk but e go dey present "live" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by Jennylove21(f): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Great love to the Obidient one's.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by colorsofrainbow: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Obi calculated he needed to dodge 20th October. So he used flooding as his collareral for absence in public yesterday.

Endsars movement is obidient, they had a rally yesterday and their Obi is missing in action. grin

No compassion. Of course, he would not dare speak or come in public, we will arouse the ghosts of akwuzu Sars and recount Obi's cruelty to youths drowned in Azu river. So Gringori go hide, out of public eye.

The position of Obi-Datti on Endsars massacre at Lekki has been revealed, there was no massacre!

If any obidient has a different view I would love to hear it.

Your tears as a thiefnubuu agbado dog is our source of joy grin

1 Like

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2022
So did a massacre happen Op?

Since I've been on this platform, yaruba has been blaming egbo for endsars, saying no massacre and egbo are responsible.

So now a northerner sides with your early statement, you want to crucify him..

You call Datti inarticulate, but Tinubu is Samuel L Jackson na..

Datti is more likely to become president than any yaruba slave or egbo miscreants.

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
^^^^
Ok. Let me give instruction to obidients struggling with what their VP meant.

Dude, there is a Endsars movement, and there is a ANTI-Endsars movement.

Read the above and soak it in.

Remember there was a Endsars protest in Abuja as well. What happened to them? They were flogged and beaten and dispersed.

Your presidential candidate and his VP are both with the Abuja group.

You don't have to believe me, just follow my link and watch the interview yourself to see where Obi-Datti stand regarding Endsars.

Hopefully you all can leave Tinubu alone, now that Obi-Datti have dismissed Endsars as an "aspect", and denied any massacre.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party VP Differs With Endsars Movement by ImperialYoruba: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
I am hearing Endsars followers are disappointed, feel betrayed by Obi-Datti after they were dismissed as an "aspect" of political action.

So, Obi-Datti has released public statement and said there were abuse and violation of rights, but there was no massacre. This agrees with mainstream perspective of what happened on that day.

Obi-Datti is on the side of the mainstream establishment, Endsars was a political aspect, no massacre occurred.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Lady Bet On Naijabet.com / Full Video Of Peter Rally Campaign In Auchi, Uromi, Benin City Of Edo State / Demola Seriki The Late Ambassador To Spain Casket Adorned With Spanish Flag-phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.