Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? (1151 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Adeyemi201: 5:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
If u come accross this topic, kindly engage. Thanks

I started dating my girlfriend in 2018, and we Love ourselves really well even up till this time, we do things in common and was there with each other.
Both our parents and family know us together.
We started developing a problem when her mother, who is an highly spiritual person started going around to pastors places looking for visions about our lives together, she started poisoning my girlfriend mind telling her several things that her pastor said we are good together but we will later break up in d future after getting married, she started poke-nosing into my family affairs through her so-called spiritual pastor.

Now I think my girlfriend already made up her mind too because she said she had to do what her mother wants even though it will hurt but she sees no other way than to let go of our relationship, her mother called and said the same thing, meanwhile I’ve caught her cheating number of times and she told me it was because her mom told her earlier this year we can’t be together…and she’s already dating someone else without letting me know untill i caught her by myself.

She apologised and said she knew i did not deserve that treatment from her but she just had to follow what her mother pastor said.

Should I let go or try convince her about dubious pastors and various religion scams we have now?
I love her so much and it’s somehow hard to let to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Jmarjr(m): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2022
4 ur sanity, let her go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Romanoff(f): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Oga, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you to let go and move on. She obviously has.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by general111(m): 5:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Shebi u want to die?
Just let her go na

4 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Blunttruth: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Adeyemi201:
Hello Nairalanders,

I started dating my girlfriend in 2018, and we Love ourselves really well even up till this time, we do things in common and was there with each other.
We started developing a problem when her mother, who is an highly spiritual person started going around to pastors places looking for visions about our lives together, she started poisoning my girlfriend mind telling her several things that her pastor said we are good together but we will later break up in d future after getting married, she started poke-nosing into my family affairs through her so-called spiritual pastor.

Now I think my girlfriend already made up her mind too because she said she had to do what her mother wants even though it will hurt but she sees no other way than to let go of our relationship, her mother called and said the same thing, meanwhile I’ve caught her cheating number of times and she told me it was because her mom told her earlier this year we can’t be together…and she’s already dating someone else without letting me know untill i caught her by myself.

She apologised and said she knew i did not deserve that treatment from her but she just had to follow what her mother pastor said.

Should I let go or try convince her about dubious pastors and various religion scams we have now?

You can try to convince her but will you also convince her mother and the rest of the family. Since her mother has this much influence on her,then she will probably be the problem the so called prophets are seeing. My brother there's a reason for everything. Please stop begging, try your best to heal and move on. Run from anybody who goes seeking for prophetic visions and are close to pastors.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Wawelexy(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2022
meanwhile I’ve caught her cheating number of times and she told me it was because her mom told her earlier this year we can’t be together…and she’s already dating someone else without letting me know untill i caught her by myself.

If not because of the above statements, I would have advice that you push a little further trying to convince her, cos most of this pastor are not legit and they ain't seeing nothing... but since she already cheated, there's 99% tendency she's gon cheat in the long run, that's if you were able to convince her...

4 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Stephen0mozzy: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Adeyemi201:
Hello Nairalanders,

Obviously, after y'all get married, she'll likely cheat again since she's done it a number of times now, and then you will send her packing.

E be like say na you the mum dey even help

4 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Lalami3232(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2022
The kind questions wey una dey ask for this forum dey make me reason say make dem rename this section from ROMANCE SECTION to KINDERGARTEN SECTION.
Since you dey ask for advice for this kind case, make I advise you:
1. Follow her go meet the pastor and buy yams and goat while going
2. Buy 7 local wrapper for the mother and good lace material
3. Buy anointing oil while going to meet your own pastor because you need the anointing oil more than anyone for deliverance of MUMUNESS
4. Always buy vagina tightening cream for the girl so that those her side urchins wey dey drill her fit enjoy the tightness
5. You fit try to buy the girl more sexy jeans and spaghetti blouse so that her market go sell more more for the area. You know say runs girls need good clothes.
Do you still need more advise? Whoever is the CEO of nairaland, abeg add "baby's section" to your forum. Some people need to be there

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "E go better make person born a thief than you born a MUMU"

2 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by internationalman(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2022
That's how one lady rejected several men because the pastor said they were not her God's destined husband for her.

She later married the one the pastor authorized for her. I just learnt recently that she's back to her family house because she couldn't put up with the said God's destined husband's way of life anymore. According to her he smokes, drink heavily, lazy about jobless and disrespect her.

In the bible, it's was said he who finds a wife, not he who pastor helps to find a wife..

Make Nigerian girls dey use their head. That girl never loved you. Just let her go

3 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by everythinggirly(f): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Biko let her go, one day she will come to her senses and blame it on her mama.
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by boxer022(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2022
No matter of convincing will make her change her mind. She will follow her mother's instructions, leaving you behind. Allow her to move on and you also should do so, whatever is destined to be must be.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Shagbatshagba: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Adeyemi201:
Hello Nairalanders,

No start wetin u no fit finish and for me o, if my partner cheat by just dating another person it is over... guy just leave the girl may u no con dy regret say u for even leave her since...it hurt bro but for ur sanity do what is right even if it hurts

3 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Her breaking up with you is the best thing that ever happened to you. you are saved from a lot of things in the future.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Fahvvy: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Oga leave relationship first and focus on yourself, cause your entire write up is prove that you're WEAK and have SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES undecided....

A girl has cheated on you SEVERALLY, no be say person tell you, but you use your two eye take see am...

And rather than kick her out of your life IMMEDIATELY, you're here asking st.upid questions undecided...

You want to fight to keep someone who has cheated on you SEVERALLY, like how does it sound in your ears?!!! angry...

And even though she didn't cheat on you, the fact that she can't make up her own mind should be a sign that you should walk away, but nooooooo...

Your low self-esteem issues just can't help it, can it? undecided...

Lemme ask you a question sir...
Let's say you eventually convince her "dubious pastor" and you guys get married, whose words do you think she will listen to when there's marital issues? Your's? Her mum's? Her pastors?

So like this now when wuna marry, one pastor and mama go Chuck mouth dey run your wife and your home and you will be there still calling yourself "man of the house", tweeeeeeehhhhh, your kind disgusts me angry ...

My advice?
Please go ahead sir grin...
Fight for her sir grin...

The way to go about it?
Lalami3232 has said it all grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2022
You will truly make the pastor a true seer in the future, because her cheating lifestyle will become fun game to her. Her mother will always mingle into your affairs. You will see things you can't tolerate; better shege. Boom you will beat her, take her to court or shrine and then divorce. The pastor will be on his pulpit and use you as a case study for those who goes against his permutations. More member will troop in. You will be hated for going against gods anointed; who can see vision and remedy to avert it.

Please, don't leave the girl, marry the mother and also wed in the pastors church. This prophecy must be fulfilled.

Who still marries a partner that takes order from his or her parents as regards her love life?

1 Like

Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by schneider87(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2022
It is better you let her go no matter how painful it may be for you. You don't know what God has delivered you from; a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. Just a matter of time, you will be back on your feet again and a better woman will come into your life
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Slynation(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2022
A girl that has already cheated on you and confirmed she's dating another and you are planning to beg and convince her... What kinda fvckkery is this... angry

Delete that confused lady from your mind or die simping...
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2022
She's cheating on you plus her mom said you guys are not good together.we do whatever pleases you.

We are your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Streetmovement(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Move on bro, something's are better left the way they are
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by kelspinall(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2022
na to beat this mumu de hungry me.. serious look at the type of boys parading as men we are raising nowadays... you caught her countless times cheating,her mom made it clear is over and you still have the gut,no shame at all to come here and ask whether to leave or not..
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by Chris2863(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Nah stupidity dey worry you
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by dnawah(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Adeyemi201:
Hello Nairalanders,

na that same love go kill u! angry angry
I have similar experience and am suffering from it.
Re: What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? by techWriter3: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2022
4 ur integrity, want her go

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Date A Religious Man / Plz Help....i No Dey Bellefull Again Ooh / The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.