Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

Life Choices And Genetics Can Affect Your Mental Well Being - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Choices And Genetics Can Affect Your Mental Well Being (170 Views)

Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc? / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Choices And Genetics Can Affect Your Mental Well Being by TeppyTherapy: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2022
The Emotional Puppy (TEPPY) is a non-governmental organization geared towards providing emotional support to the public, given the gap in the mental health needs of the society and the availability of affordable professionals. We believe that mental health of the populace needs to be of more focus as it forms the base of all social wellness, societal prosperity, and individual fulfilment.

Your wellbeing greatly depends on your mental health. How you are able to function psychologically, emotionally, and socially, among other things, depends on this component of your welfare. There are various situations that could impair one's capacity for dealing with life's curveballs. Daily activities and the ability to handle these changes may also be disrupted by these circumstances. Your biological makeup may impact how well you are doing. It has been discovered that some mental health conditions run in families and can be passed on to family members.

Our mission is to use technology to deliver talk therapy to people who need it, acting as a first line of support for traditional forms of therapy. You can learn more effective coping skills and methods to interact with others in the world through talk therapy. You can address some of your own problematic habits in therapy, and it can give you the tools you need to make some adjustments in your own life.

The state of your mental health can have a significant effect on every aspect of your life. If you're finding it difficult to address mental health concerns on your own, don't hesitate to contact us via TeppyTherapy on telegram or 080280118-eight-six on WhatsApp (no calls please)

To support us, please contact us also. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

1 / Therapist (09056015539) Speak Up.. Don't Allow Problem Eat You Up / I Stood Up To My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.