Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,019 members, 7,973,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:36 PM

FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality (359 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Islam's Position On Homosexuality / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality by Lukgaf(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2022
How can we ever accept as normal that which our beloved Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam feared for us?

The incident of Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām and his nation is recurrently mentioned in the Qur’ān Karīm.

Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām was the nephew of Ibrāhīm ‘Alayhis-Salām. Allāh Ta’āla sent him to the people of Sadūm. They, however, rejected his message. Together with the very severe crime of kufr (disbelief), they were guilty of the abominable act of homosexuality; an act described as abnormal and unprecedented in the Qur’ān Karīm. Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām vociferously condemned this despicable act and its perpetrators.

Allāh Ta’āla says in the Qur’ān Karīm: “And remember Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām, when he said to his nation: “Do you pursue a shameful deed that no man has ever committed before?” “You shamefully pursue men with desire instead of women! You are certainly an evildoing nation.”(Al-Qur’ān 7:80/81)

The Qur’ān defines homosexuality as a shameful deed and declares its perpetrators as “evil-doers”. From the time of Adam ‘Alayhis-Salām up to that point, no nation ever perpetrated such an abomination. Shaytaan deceived them and introduced this evil amongst them.

In another place: (Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām says) “Do you approach fellow men and abandon the wives that Allah Ta’aala had created for you? In fact, you are a transgressing nation!” (Al-Qur’ān 26:165/166).

Allah defines same-sex attraction as transgression. It is not an ordinary human characteristic. It is foreign to the makeup of man. The Qur’ān Karīm is categorical and in no uncertain terms identifies homosexuality, and not rape, as the crime that drew the wrath of Allah Ta’ala.

In yet another place, Allāh Ta’ālā says: “And remember Lūt, when he rebuked his people: “Do you commit this shameful deed while you are aware (that it is evil). Do you really approach men with desire instead of women? You are certainly an ignorant nation.” (Al-Qur’ān 27:54/55).

Here, the Qur’ān Karīm highlights that the perpetrators of this heinous crime were aware that it is evil. Hiding behind the guise of helplessness, they try to promote the notion that it is normal to feel that way. Here, Allah Ta’aala exposes them. When they realised that Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām was refusing to tolerate their evil, they resorted to threats of expulsion and abandonment. They said: “if you don’t stop, O Lūt, you will definitely be expelled (from our land).” (Al-Qur’ān 26:167). This very thing is happening today. Anyone who denounces this movement is instantly labelled and accused of inciting hate. Special terms are coined to identify people who refuse to accept this evil.

This is called “cancel culture”– a tactic used to suppress any opposition. As a result, many are threatened into silence.

Ironically, those who preach “tolerance” have absolutely no tolerance and respect for those who hold a different opinion. This shows us their hypocrisy and more importantly, the fact that they are hell-bent on promoting a particular agenda.

As Muslims, we follow the example of Nabi Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām. When threatened with expulsion, Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām, expressing his disgust, retorted: “I despise your (shameful) deed.” (Al-Qur’ān 26:168)

The punishment that befell this nation was most severe. Allāh Ta’āla snatched their eyesight away. Stones bearing the name of each person were rained down upon them and the land they inhabited was raised and smashed upside down upon them. This obliterated them and no trace remained of them. They were buried with their fitnah deep into the Earth.

The incidents recorded in the Qur’ān Karīm and the difference in the way Allāh Ta’āla relates the incident of Lūt ‘Alayhis-Salām compared to other Ambiyā ‘Alayhimus-Salām are sufficient for us to understand the severity of this crime in the sight of Allāh Ta’āla.

The Ahādīth of Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam categorically denounce homosexuality. Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam said: “One of the greatest fears I have for my Ummah is that they perpetrate the action of the people of Lūt ‘Alayhis Salām, i.e., homosexuality.” (Tirmidhi, 1457 / Ibn Mājah, 2563)

How can we ever accept as normal that which our beloved Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam feared for us?

Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam also repeatedly cursed those who involve themselves in the hideous act of homosexuality.

Abu Hurairah radhiyallāhu anhu narrates that Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam said: “There are four types of people who spend the morning and evening in the anger of Allāh Ta’āla (i.e., they perpetually earn the wrath of Allāh Ta’āla).” Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam was asked: “Who are they, O Messenger of Allāh sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam?” Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam replied: “Those men who imitate women, those women who imitate men, those who commit bestiality, and those men who approach men (to fulfill their desires).” (Bayhaqī, 5001)

This warning encompasses many of the strange and absurd sexual orientations found today.

Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam also mentioned: “When homosexuality becomes rife in society, Allāh Ta’āla lifts His help from the creation. He then does not care which valley they destroy themselves in.” (Tabrāni, 1752)

We are now more than ever in need of Allah Ta’āla’s special help. It should not be that our complicity in allowing these fitan to spread in our communities becomes a means of removing Allāh Ta’āla’s help, Allāh forbid!

When a youngster in the time of Sayyiduna Umar radhiyallāhu anhu displayed some homosexual tendencies, Sayyiduna Umar radhiyallāhu anhu commanded his friends to stay away from him (Bayhaqi, 5011)

Mujāhid rahimahullah said: “If a person who commits this act has to bath with every drop of water in the heavens and the Earth, he will remain impure. (i.e., until he sincerely repents from this sin).” (Bayhaqi, 5403)

May Allāh Ta’āla save us and the Ummah from being included in the curse of Nabi sallallāhu alayhi wa sallam. Āmīn.

https://jamiat.org.za/f-i-t-n-a-the-people-of-lut-alayhis-salam-part-3-of-7/
Re: FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality by Amoto94(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2022
Ameen
Re: FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality by fadal(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
I heARD ALLAH DESTROY HE'S WHOLE TOWN AND HE'S WIFE IS GOING TO HELL
Re: FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2022
fadal:
I heARD ALLAH DESTROY HE'S WHOLE TOWN AND HE'S WIFE IS GOING TO HELL

Allah destroyed the nation and his wife was a disbeliever. So both wives of Nabi Loot and Nooh will enter hell.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Nooh (Noah) and the wife of Loot (Lot). They were under two of our righteous slaves, but they both betrayed them (their husbands by rejecting their doctrine). So they [Nooh (Noah) and Loot (Lot)] availed them (their respective wives) not against Allaah and it was said: ‘Enter the Fire along with those who enter!’”
[al-Tahreem 66:10]

May Allah protect us and our families from Jahannam and its deeds.
Re: FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality by fadal(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Allah destroyed the nation and his wife was a disbeliever. So both wives of Nabi Loot and Nooh will enter hell.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Nooh (Noah) and the wife of Loot (Lot). They were under two of our righteous slaves, but they both betrayed them (their husbands by rejecting their doctrine). So they [Nooh (Noah) and Loot (Lot)] availed them (their respective wives) not against Allaah and it was said: ‘Enter the Fire along with those who enter!’”
[al-Tahreem 66:10]

May Allah protect us and our families from Jahannam and its deeds.

True bro and I heard allot of womens are going to hell
Re: FITNA : The Story Of People Of Prophet Lut And Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
fadal:

True bro and I heard allot of women are going to hell

Yes o!

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

(1) (Reply)

Honour Of Parents / Words That Heal A Broken And Diseased Heart / Top 4 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.