Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,980 members, 7,973,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:31 PM

We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG (30683 Views)

We’ve Lost Over 400 People, Igbo Community In Benue Cries Out / Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger / Amazon, AliExpress To Pay 6% Tax From Profits Made From Nigerian Customers - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by GUNITGuy: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Weren't this people sleeping and I don't know how elites in this part of the world think...The white man has warned since 2011 that the oil industry would go down very soon due to the Global warming effects....
Other reasonable countries like Russia, Quatar, UAE even Saudi Arabia are preparing ....
Ours here is to live in opulence ftom oil proceeds without planning for the next Generation ....
How Nigeria would survive the transition from 2025 where many countries are ruling out Petrol and Diesel cars to full electric Cars still makes me wonder ......
Stop corruption and invest in People spiritually and morally also in technology......No more oyel money
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Leave to igbo man and we wud get multiple customers.

Go NNPC, Na some people with little idea of marketing, full there, collecting unbelievable packages

1 Like

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by GUNITGuy: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
Amumaigwe:

You produce agricultural products and bring them down south and get paid handsomely. The government takes our crude and force us to share the money with you. What do you call this kind of relationship in biology?
I guess that's Parasitic am I right??
It's supposed to be symbiotic relationship
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Freethinker87: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
the last time I checked north is the largest producer of agricultural products ranging from livestocks to day by day foods

Bro tell us what the south east produce that benefits d whole Nigeria?

Cash Flow - This is the most important (I know you won't understand its value because, like your agbadorian colleagues, most of you are largely illiterate)

Talent - Highly educated, skilled labour

Commerce and Industry - From Lagos to Ogun, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Kano and all over Nigeria (As a matter of fact, 60% of industries at Agbara industrial hub are Igbo owned. Go and verify!)

Technical skill transfer - I don't need to emphasize the role of Nwa-Boy in expanding businesses and transferring enterprise skills in Nigeria, whether in commerce, manufacturing or craft.

Foreign remittance - I doubt you'll understand this as well, but.... anyways.

Just to mention a few.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Eagba(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
I guess they don’t have names?
Let's pretend you are smart, which resources is better than human capital resources?

1 Like

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Masterito(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Palm oil
BATified2023:
the last time I checked north is the largest producer of agricultural products ranging from livestocks to day by day foods

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Masterito(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Palm oil and Rice (Abakaliki)
BATified2023:

Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by seunayantokun(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thieves don't want the sweet flows to stop. Back to Yorubaland, please.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by GreyLaw(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Freethinker87:

Cash Flow - This is the most important (I know you won't understand its value because, like your agbadorian colleagues, most of you are largely illiterate)

Talent - Highly educated, skilled labour

Commerce and Industry - From Lagos to Ogun, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Kano and all over Nigeria (As a matter of fact, 60% of industries at Agbara industrial hub are Igbo owned. Go and verify!)

Technical skill transfer - I don't need to emphasize the role of Nwa-Boy in expanding businesses and transferring enterprise skills in Nigeria, whether in commerce, manufacturing or craft.

Foreign remittance - I doubt you'll understand this as well, but.... anyways.

Just to mention a few.

That guy, batified2023 is dangerous and full of ethnic jingoism. The largest gas reserves in Nigeria today is in the East. Coal used in Nigeria years back came from the East. Till date they have the largest coal reserves. China still powers her biggest cities with coal. Now add these to your list above.

That guy said he started supporting Buhari and ditched Jonathan because Jonathan treated Boko Haram with kid gloves. Meanwhile, more people have been killed in Buhari's 'regime's than everyone who got killed during Jonathan's 6 years. The same Jonathan risked his life by going to the creeks to plead with militants in the Niger delta who wanted to cripple Nigeria's oil sector.

You see, people like batified2023 are dangerous liars. They are people whose God is their belly. After their belly then their tribe. That's all. They have nothing to offer sane people.

The world has left Nigeria behind and as sane Nigerians try to rescue their nation and see what they can pick of the broken, shattered pieces, parochial individuals come online to stoke the fires of sectionalism, asking stupid questions as they do so.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by IMASTEX: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

It’s obvious we are heading for doom with our over dependence on oil
That was the same promise APC made, that made people to chase out PDP. Yet they came on board and continue on the same path, spending more on oil exploration in the north. Increased in oil theft that are done by those in power, etc. Greed will never let politicians do the right thing.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by emmi14: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Abia and Imo are both south East states. They are among oil producing states. Enugu produces Coal in Larger quantities. Ebonyi is Rice producers. Anambra have one of the biggest river in Africa and academic more than where ever you come from.
Have i answered you.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Arielle: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
We are constantly reacting, instead of planning. Even in the most obvious and predictable situations, we wait until the inevitable, then we start running around and flapping our arms like helpless women. It has been obvious for years now that countries were exploring alternatives to crude but we carried on, as oblivious as ever. For a minister to say this openly means the situation is even more dire than they let on.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Alexpetra: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
We lost people buying our stolen oil.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by Eagba(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
I guess they don’t have names?
Chike obi, maduka, iweala, chimamda , chinua etc
I won't oblige you a response cos I see that your tribalistic mind won't let you argue objectively. If you say the igbos are not punching far above their weight in this contrapment, then I rest my case
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by RestructureNig1: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Igboland built Lagos and Abuja
Tell me what the South West produce that benefits the whole of Nigeria, the North is not one region

Stupid Yoruba Muslim pig
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by orisa37: 4:29am On Oct 22, 2022
OIL SUBSIDY POLITICS.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by blank(f): 4:54am On Oct 22, 2022
BATified2023:
was that not the same agricultural diversification tinubu was talking about that ignorant folks are mocking him with?

It’s obvious we are heading for doom with our over dependence on oil but someone is telling us how we can make headway from agriculture but some people who have been programmed to wail even if it will help them start mocking tinubu

This is what reasonable people also feel about it

Let's not play fast and loose with the facts. Tinubu was talking about eating corn while we want to move from the base of raw materials and start refining and manufacturing. That's the only way to actually compete and reduce dependence on oil.
Re: We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG by nony43(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2022
BATified2023:

The last time I checked the country Nigeria doesn’t want them to go because they are afraid of what they will become.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highlights Of 2015 APC Campaign Promises In Pictures / Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.