Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ronaldo Dropped For Man United’s Trip To Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Dropped For Man United’s Trip To Chelsea (141 Views)

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Ighalo Cleared For Man United Trip To Club Brugge Despite Missing Training Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Dropped For Man United’s Trip To Chelsea by solbase10(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo has been dropped for Manchester United’s trip to Chelsea on Saturday.

The move to drop Ronaldo is punishment for refusing to go on as a late substitute and for leaving early in Wednesday’s 2-0 win over Tottenham.

Ronaldo was named among the substitutes against Spurs as United earned an impressive victory over Spurs thanks to goals from Fred and Bruno Fernandes.

Erik ten Hag’s decision not to bring Ronaldo on prompted a public display of frustration as the 37-year-old walked down the Old Trafford touchline and up the tunnel before the full-time whistle.

Ronaldo is now expected to train away from the first-team squad.

Speaking after the game, Ten Hag insisted he would “deal with” Ronaldo on Thursday, where it was confirmed he would not feature in Saturday’s trip to Stamford Bridge.

A club statement read: “Cristiano will not be part of the Manchester United squad for this Saturday’s game against Chelsea. The rest of the squad is fully focused on preparing for that fixture.”

Source:https://www.completesports.com/ronaldo-dropped-for-man-uniteds-trip-to-chelsea/

Re: Ronaldo Dropped For Man United’s Trip To Chelsea by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2022
He is too full of himself,i always prefer messi to him even though its not part of the news
Re: Ronaldo Dropped For Man United’s Trip To Chelsea by 3verblazing(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Good ! Ronaldo is important but Chelsea is importanter . As much as I'd love to see ororo play and score. I'd love my team to take the day. With ronaldo out of the game, our chances just went up
Re: Ronaldo Dropped For Man United’s Trip To Chelsea by bike81(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2022
i don't like him. Messi is much better footballer

(1) (Reply)

Dgbrfh / RB Salzburg 1-2 Chelsea: Havertz Stunner Sees Blues Into Knockout Stage / Nigeria U17 Fail To Qualify For The Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.