Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,753 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise (23455 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Dialpad: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol, are you pained ?

NaijaRoyalty:

And you can read his deep down mind from your One room apartment
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Dialpad: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
That's what your mom told me when I splashed it on her face...

Silly kid!!!

Curious345:
is this what the weed you smoking is whispering to your head ?
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by goaldynman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
But Thiefnu.bu & Atiku did not donate a single Kobo to the flood victims!

Why are you carrying the inconsequential opinion of a useless loafer such as Deji Adeyanju as if they donated anything!!
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Goziedonatus5:
Fools are always quick to label someone a fool.. Who told you that obi will not visit his state later, if he had stated from there some stupid people like you would have labelled him a regional candidate. You Guys should chill cause this is not 2015 that you succeeded by winning with propaganda.

People like you make me laugh. There are some basic rules to life that will never fail you if you obey them.

A woman who avoids struggling with you, when you are nobody, should not be the one to benefit from your empire when you become rich and successful.

Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso have no history of showing face when Nigeria is in crisis or seeking solutions. Atiku even lives in Dubai for fck sake.

What is wrong with you Nigerians? You are all bigots because some concepts are very simple to discern for adults who are responsible, fair-minded and progressive regardless of ethnic, religious or sectional orientation.

You people should show, if you can, evidence of the solutions-provision input of all those trying to be your President today when Nigerians were starving under covid-19 lockdown or when Fulani-herdsmen wahala was literally tearing Nigeria apart.

I can comfortably and easily show all of Tinubu's brave and uncompromising contributions that even saw him defying Buhari and his crew on behalf of Nigerians.

Can any of you fans of Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso do same? Nonsense.

Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by SonofmanPikin: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Deji,
Why did they donate it quietly? If they make noise with their donation it will attract more donation.
Deji, I am surprised by your inconsistency, their donation is needed but their presence is more important. Check out POTUS who will fly to meet people suffering due to natural disasters.
PO is doing what is needed in absence of any senior government officials going to see the people in this time of great needs.
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by jaxxy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
If we tag him "Eye service pandora" now..

Zombidients will come out in millions calling for our head.

Just look at him standing and posing for the camera with the flood-affected people like a clown. Making mockery of their condition and misfortune. angry

Going into a flood-ridden region, with cameras, TV stations, radio station and political party wears just because of the 5million naira he want to donate.
And he calls himself a christian, is that how good christians are suppose to behave while trying to help the needy?
angry

Candidates that go to France to recharge every 2weeks u want them to go and visit flood victims??

The incoming president Peter obi is doing what a president should do. visit and sympathise. Not giving stolen public funds quietly.

Funds they their corrupt urchins will still divide and share among themselves b4 it gets to the victims.
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Curious345: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dialpad:
That's what your mom told me when I splashed it on her face...

Silly kid!!!

These tinubu online rats are really mad people
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Dialpad: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Go play with your mom's clits.... idi-ot

Curious345:

These tinubu online rats are really mad people
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by nnamdi640: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
It has been heard now. That means they are making noise through you.
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Curious345: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dialpad:
Go play with your mom's clits.... idi-ot

.these BAT'ist are a lost generation ..

Poor souls , looking to impoverish themselves even further
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by bdon123(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
SecretAgent770:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1583425748630614018?cxt=HHwWhMCttYfVuvkrAAAA

Election is not won on social media yet to this wankers are always on social media trying to tell us how good their master is.
Only Obi we know.we go know who no get pvc by nxt yr
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by FryMosquito: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
When Peter does good and hide it from media they’ll attack and say what have you done

When he does good and brings go social media they’ll say eye service

Do you know why they are all pained? Peter Obi snubs the hell out of them just like Wizkid

Visionary men are out there donating relief materials while Tinubu is touring from one supermarket to another looking for ADULT PAMPERS
You de mind them, Peter Obi that requested for direct account number for the idp coordinators, unlike them their masters gave audio donation.. Mitcheww
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Dialpad: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Keep spilling rubbish ....

Curious345:

.these BAT'ist are a lost generation ..

Poor souls , looking to impoverish themselves even further

Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Curious345: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
candidtalk:

You are such a grade A dullard. Deji never told you that Tinubu and Atiku's donation was secret. His point is that the two did not seek to advertise their donation or gain public acknowledgement for it. Mumu Obidullard. Olodo.
maybe your level of illiteracy has beclouded your mind .
.you think because of your local mindset ,obi will sit back and behave like BAT who is an ancestor ?

Sickening ..
.go read about American politics and learn..

Deji an idiot cannot speak about charity .. the dude bought common wrapper for his mom and posted it on his Facebook page .
That dude is sick
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Curious345: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dialpad:
Keep spilling rubbish ....

they are jobless and impoverished ..

I even saw one of them under oshodi bridge posting on nairaland .

I asked him in Yoruba , "what are you doing !

He said "what do I mean..

I went closer to him and looked at his phone screen.
Lo and behold , he is Batist here in NL..

He was looking like a hired ASSASIn
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by charlesditro: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why make noise now..........
Why not keep it that way.........
All bark but no bite...
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Dracas: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Name the states where Atiku and Tinubu donated funds for flood victims. Only fools of your type will believe you.
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Dialpad: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
I really sympathize with your situation, what in the world would you be doing at Oshodi Bridge if things are going fine for you.

You are obviously stuck in the shithole, yet you come here and try insult those who can significantly alter your destiny positively.

Or you think because we are all on nairaland, we belong to the same class. Kid .... you are wrong...

Some of us are here just to have the fun!!!!

Curious345:
they are jobless and impoverished ..

I even saw one of them under oshodi bridge posting on nairaland .

I asked him in Yoruba , "what are you doing !

He said "what do I mean..

I went closer to him and looked at his phone screen.
Lo and behold , he is Batist here in NL..

He was looking like a hired ASSASIn
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by DrAkpamudehe: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Originality007:

even if th old druggie brutally rape ur mom u will still hail him,,

I don't respond to pigs
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by maasoap(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If Tinubu and Atiku donated to the flood victims without making noise, then how did the news find its way to Nairaland, Social media and News paper platforms?

Deji is mad

Well if they made noise, you shouldn't be hearing it from Adeyanju. This is the worst form of logic I have ever come across.
Is Deji Adeyanju the Nairaland, Social media and News paper?
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by maasoap(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
candidtalk:

You are such a grade A dullard. Deji never told you that Tinubu and Atiku's donation was secret. His point is that the two did not seek to advertise their donation or gain public acknowledgement for it. Mumu Obidullard. Olodo.

Don't mind the dullard, he has applied logic in his little mind
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
maasoap:

Well if they made noise, you shouldn't be hearing it from Adeyanju. This is the worst form of logic I have ever come across.
Then what is this?

Una go just dey defend rubbish ..
Tinubu even made the announcement himself

Read the circled

Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by InvertedHammer: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
If we tag him "Eye service pandora" now..

Zombidients will come out in millions calling for our head.

Just look at him standing and posing for the camera with the flood-affected people like a clown. Making mockery of their condition and misfortune. angry

Going into a flood-ridden region, with cameras, TV stations, radio station and political party wears just because of the 5million naira he want to donate.
And he calls himself a christian, is that how good christians are suppose to behave while trying to help the needy?
angry

/

You are the kind of father that sends money without spending time with the kids.

Emotional support is very necessary. Oyibo will even provide therapy for victims.

But it is difficult to get an impoverished Nigerian to reason beyond money.

/
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by maasoap(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
jaytee01:

Na propaganda dis one take enter presidential election. Zombiedients mumu too much.
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Curious345: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nice one kid.
You're the only BATist ready to undergo deliverance > that I have encountered..

Am happy you've escaped from hell
Dialpad:
I really sympathize with your situation, what in the world would you be doing at Oshodi Bridge if things are going fine for you.

You are obviously stuck in the shithole, yet you come here and try insult those who can significantly alter your destiny positively.

Or you think because we are all on nairaland, we belong to the same class. Kid .... you are wrong...

Some of us are here just to have the fun!!!!

Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by maasoap(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
dyera:
They donated millions from their hospital bed in London and Paris.

The visit of high profile people will make others realize the severity of the situation.

Tinubu had been visiting and donating to victims of disasters before this third class graduate ever thought about something like that. Now that the stingy man donated meagre 5m naira with fanfare for eye service, we no go rest again!
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Masterito(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu did without noise yet me and you know about it. Shut Bleep up.
KGD10:

See this one. Tinubu visited the victims of Owo Church killings and donated money. Obi was nowhere to be found despite the fact some of them were even Igbos.

Tinubu visited and donated to the victims of Kaduna-Abuja train.

Tinubu visited and donated to the victims of Jigawa flood.

Tinubu did this without noise whereas Obi went to campaign with his flags in Benue.
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise by Franking: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Quietly? Liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.