Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,338 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (23256 Views)

South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
IamNat:
I'm beginning to think that APC is doing this on purpose.
To disgrace Tinubu and the baba no wan get sense
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket is Dead On Arrival. No matter how he wants to paint it. That's how he has been smuggling Lagos money with his bullion van. Thief

1 Like

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Solababa91(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's either a case where this set of clerics want to be coarsed into going against their conviction OR they have been ambivalent about the idea when contacted. [/b]When your nay is nay and your yea is yea, people won't play games with you, your believe or your personality[b].

But APC no try o, they took weeks to panel beat their PCC list and then this again?
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Conner44: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
APC smuggles in names of people who don’t want to be associated into their own list only to take it off after the person calls them out and disassociates themselves openly from their schemes.

LP puts in the names of people who desperately want to be included into their own list only to take the name off after the masses cry out against their inclusion.

Spot the difference? wink

ObiDatti issa GOoooaaAL

1 Like

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Jennylove21(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Make the decision yourself
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by ortedanss: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by asanausana91: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu is a desperate basterds, infact I suspect Tinubu will die after loosing the election. Through out my life I had never seen a desperate candidate like Tinubu.
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by AuroraB(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody is distancing themselves from Tinubu

Tinubu greed has finally disgraced him

Wallahi cheesy
Iru kileleyi cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Safyqueen: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
kettykin:
Everything about this guy's candidacy is fraud, impersonation and hypocrisy. This man should be in jail already.

And who do we vote for? Is it a beer merchant and import trader?
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by obyrich(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
kettykin:
Everything about this guy's candidacy is fraud, impersonation and hypocrisy. This man should be in jail already.
Tinubu surrounded himself with fraudulent people. They will be his undoing.
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by muazuabdullahi: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYFQn2MGauQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8EIo9bONs
Supreme Court Affirms Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate

Delivering judgment on Friday, a five-member panel of the apex court, led by Amina Augie, upheld the decision of the Abuja court of appeal.

During the PDP primary in May, Oborevwori polled 590 votes to beat David Edevbie, the commissioner for finance during the James Ibori administration, who polled 113 votes.

While Oborevwori is the preferred candidate of Ifeanyi Okowa, Delta governor, James Ibori, a former governor, is said to be backing Edevbie
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by akwesenana: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kids.
Only matured minds will see that this is just another strategy in the bag of the master strategist Sir Batman aka Emi'lokan.

This is called appeal to the centre middle of the news.
All attention must be on the legendary batman.
From selling ice-cream in London to smuggling pastors name.
Tinubu the greatest strategist of all time.
Emi'lokan jare.
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Didijiji: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
akwesenana:
Kids.
Only matured minds will see that this is just another strategy in the bag of the master strategist Sir Batman aka Emi'lokan.

This is called appeal to the centre middle of the news.
All attention must be on the legendary batman.
From selling ice-cream in London to smuggling pastors name.
Tinubu the greatest strategist of all time.
Emi'lokan jare.
you be mumu o

In a very unique religious country, na to Dey joke with another religion be appealing to the center?

Kai!!! Wetin do your sense na?
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
AuroraB:
Wallahi cheesy
Iru kileleyi cheesy cheesy shocked
Lol
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by akwesenana: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Didijiji:
you be mumu o
Run along kiddo.
Only bats master strategist are allowed to talk. wink
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Didijiji: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
akwesenana:

Run along kiddo.
Only bats master strategist are allowed to talk. wink
what gives you guys hope it what scares me?

Even the northern governors are distancing themselves from his campaign. Where will the votes come from na?
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Frontdude(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
What! This is my Bros' boss o? I have met before, nice man
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by akwesenana: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Didijiji:
what gives you guys hope it what scares me?

Even the northern governors are distancing themselves from his campaign. Where will the votes come from na?
Currently, we are training 50 million youths who will campaign for us and when the election is won, will be recruited to the militarywink
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why keep adding people's name without consulting them? Why is he trying to make it seem like the Christians are supporting him?

1 Like

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by openmine(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hilarious!
grin grin
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by paramakina202: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu and wayo is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Galadimabawa: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Then either something is wrong with those APC guys.
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by fineboynl(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
What Tinubu cannot do to become president doesn’t exist. The last one was rat and holy communion. Tinubu should wait for the north to vote him in power
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Jackipapa: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Iwo lokan, whether you like it or not. Na by force!
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by rickyrex(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Brushstrokes20: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Such a desperate, fraudulent druggie undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Temptee101(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Amoda is not only famous for drug smuggling, he has added human smuggling to the mix.

Re: I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) by Didijiji: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
akwesenana:

Currently, we are training 50 million youths who will campaign for us and when the election is won, will be recruited to the militarywink
Hahahahahahahahhahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Orders The Investigation Of Umar, CCT Chairman / Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately / El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.