Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,152 members, 7,946,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg (18032 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) / NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by ikdaddy01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
So the professors have finished their work finally
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Villa12(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Basiljoe:
The only tinubu and his urchins can do for Nigeria is take Agbero to a National level.

I'm still surprised that inspite of everything going on in this country, people can still support and vote APC? Nawa o.
Lol

You never see anything

Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Curious345: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
olatade:
I am 100% sure that Tinubu hasn't read his manifesto.
I put 500k on this .. na true you talk ..

Make any urchin challenge me
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Johel(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Curious345: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

You never see anything

amen oooo..

Your suffer will be x²
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Indispensable85(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Very nice
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Basiljoe:
The only tinubu and his urchins can do for Nigeria is take Agbero to a National level.

I'm still surprised that inspite of everything going on in this country, people can still support and vote APC? Nawa o.
the only prayers I keep making for those supporting tinubu is that since he is what they wish for Nigeria, THEN MAY THEIR HEALTH AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILY BE LIKE THAT OF TINUBU BETWEEN THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by successmatters(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dead brain talking through proxies

Tinubu himself cannot define subsidy

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by muykem: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
We trust Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Curious345: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
atiku in the day
tinubu at night

It's called perming in Baba ijebu

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Villa12(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:
amen oooo..

Your suffer will be x²
Lol

Blame your family for their penury not government
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Basiljoe: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

You never see anything

Talk is cheap.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Curious345: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

Blame your family for their penury not government
am rich .. I just pity you
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Your company Oando are part of the oil subsidy scam
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by NLPoliceWoman: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:
amen oooo..

Your suffer will be x²
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 3
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by dirtydaya(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu doing what he knows how to do best , LIE !!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu will get the job done. He understands the economy and also appreciate the diversity of the country. His manifestos is the best and even his worst critics are turning around to accept that his ideas are the best for the country. We must give this man the opportunity to help us reshape and reset the destiny of this country to the path of economic growth, industrialization, secured communities and shared prosperity.

I stand with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. What about you?
That's how you guys go about deceiving yourselves grin grin grin see the urchin claiming Obidient just registered to deceive his kindred

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Villa12(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:
am rich .. I just pity you
YES i know you're RICH

Online Dangote grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Curious345: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Villa12:
YES i know you're RICH

Online Dangote grin grin
I repeat .. I am rich and not an urchin ooo
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Curious345: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117760583:

That's how you guys go about deceiving yourselves grin grin grin see the urchin claiming Obidient just registered to deceive his kindred
hahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Period007(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
post=117760583:

Na them be this.
Everything about them must be fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Villa12(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:

I repeat .. I am rich and not an urchin ooo
Chinedu YES I know you're super rich

Online Adenuga grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Adblg0610: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu will get the job done. He understands the economy and also appreciate the diversity of the country. His manifestos is the best and even his worst critics are turning around to accept that his ideas are the best for the country. We must give this man the opportunity to help us reshape and reset the destiny of this country to the path of economic growth, industrialization, secured communities and shared prosperity.

I quite agree with you. Buhari has laid a very strong foundation to make it easy for Tinubu to put the nation on the path of sustainable development and prosperity.
Tinubu’s manifesto is now the rave of the moment, while others are still scratching their heads to think of what to present to the people. It’s now beginning to show why he was awarded a first class degree in Accounting.He is indeed a genius.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Fearyourcreator: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
bobbybrown007:
I don't have to read them, but with what he knows all this while,why did he not try to make baba reason with his words? Abi ancestors cannot talk with themselves again? Same words and no tactical approach.
You were happy to see him and Buhari not in good terms then
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Fearyourcreator: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

You for don see babies crying on this thread if to say Obi sef no talk say he go remove subsidy.
Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Curious345: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu YES I know you're super rich

Online Adenuga grin grin

I am rich ooo.. I reiterate
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by TYCO77: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-21/nigeria-s-tinubu-pledges-to-phase-out-oil-subsidy-boost-output

Abnitio is subsidy not a scam? In fact, there is nothing like subsidy. Who is subsidizing what? All those that invented lies and deceit against Jonathan administration must incur the wrath of God and humanity.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by BreconHills(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Macphenson:
Agbado lying and deceitful master. The same Tinubu that told Nigerians to vote for Buhari that they will be swimming oil.

Nigerians will.never fall for Tinubu's cheap lies and they will vote wisely.

MODIFIED. This lying bastard called Tinubu that gathered his bunch of urchins, chalattans and miscreants to protest when Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove subsidy, he demonized Jonathan because of subsidy removal.

Thunder fire Tinubu

You will be surprised to know that this same Agbado and cassava - agric in general are foundational to Nigerias renaissance. No nation that imports food can make anything of itself and no presidential candidate that promises to liberalise imports is worth taking seriously.

Come to it - where is the LP manifesto? I thought he had been consulting abroad. Is it still been written with elections just months away?
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by Villa12(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:

I am rich ooo.. I reiterate
YES chukwuemeka

Online Alakija grin
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by proff010: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na only lagos agbero dey have you forgotten your state.
Tetrahedron:
Shatap!
Face out agberos in Lagos first
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg by coconutbag: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thieves everywhere. You think that creating fake twitter accounts and masquerading as a former Obi supporter will help you? We can all see that the account was created this month. You can go a step ahead and buy old accounts. It won't still help you guys.

seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Lagos PDP Members Reject G-5 Governors, vow To Vote Atiku (Videos) / 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.