Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland (402 Views)

Check Out This Mock Presidential Votes In A Facebook Group / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Naijdecides2019 Mock Presidential Poll And State You Will Be Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by franchasofficia: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
https://inecnigeria.org/elections/polling-units/

You can check your polling unit via the above link.

If you haven't collected your PVC, please go to the nearest INEC office where you registered to collect your PVC. Don't listen to them if they said its not available, its available for collection, so insist that they must give you your PVC or you will raise alarm online and they will give it to you asap.

Now back to the topic.

Let's do a mock election on Nairaland for the 2023 Presidential election only.

How to vote?

Tell us the state you will be voting, then name of your preferred candidate.

Let me open the floor:

Abuja
Mr Peter Obi of Labor Party

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by successmatters(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Port Harcourt

Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by luvinhubby(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lagos

Peter Gregory Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by Chinjo2: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Edo Atiku Abubakar
Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by Benz03: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by 10mobile: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na me be the referee of this match.

Please, I wan sell this generator.

Sumec Firman 3000 E2. Everything working well. I Don check price for new one and it is N168,000. But, I place this one at the asking price of N120,000.
Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by Jennylove21(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Obi for everyone

1 Like

Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by Kennyprince: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Benue Peter Greg Obi
Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by baylord77(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Warri, Delta State

Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by Zaydbat: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
franchasofficia:

If you haven't collected your PVC, please go to the nearest INEC office where you registered to collect your PVC. Don't listen to them if they said its not available, its available for collection, so insist that they must give you your PVC or you will raise alarm online and they will give it to you asap.

Now back to the topic.

How to vote?

Let me open the floor:

Abuja
Niger State Fully Batified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by OVIHINNO(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Delta State
Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by Villa12(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
franchasofficia:

Now back to the topic.

How to vote?

Let me open the floor:

Abuja
Kano state BAT
Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by iSense247: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Osun

Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland by Innocentman86: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
No man's land Lagos,Peter obi.
I wanted to vote Tinubu because of tribaslism and to wickedd nigerians but I change my mind,I can never vote a condemnedd tribalistik kriminal like emiolokan

(1) (Reply)

The Best Peter Obi's Interview Ever No Other Candidate Can Match Obi(full Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Sues Nigerian Government N100billion Over Refusal To Release Him / Read Only If You Have Ability To Attract US Clients To Affiliate. Earn $4000+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.