Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,882 members, 7,980,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nkechi Blessing Finally Confesses The Real Identity Of Her New Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nkechi Blessing Finally Confesses The Real Identity Of Her New Lover (312 Views)

Identity Of UK Prison Officer Filmed Having Sex With Inmate Revealed (pix) / I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! / He Sneaked Into My Room And L!cked My Wet Puna....princess Finally Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Finally Confesses The Real Identity Of Her New Lover by Olumide1500(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nkechi Blessing, an actress in Nollywood, has finally told everyone who her new boyfriend really is, just hours after teasing that they might be getting married.

Nkechi Blessing mentioned getting married to the young man she just met.

When she posted a caption to her Instagram story that read, "He's doing the forever thing with me," the actress sparked considerable conversation.

A few hours later, Nkechi Blessing posted on Instagram that her new "forever" boyfriend was actually Jesus Christ.

Nkechi Blessing passionately kissed her new boyfriend just hours after announcing their relationship on social media. Without regard for the cameras, the single mother locked lips with her new beau in a bar.

The actress who has been in trouble said she chose to talk about her boyfriend because he came into her life when she thought she had lost everything.

She wrote, "I was going to type a long caption, but I'd rather say dem to you. Thank you for entering my life at a time when I needed a buddy... In just a few months, you've managed to change a few things about me.

I'm in for a long ride of lessons with you, babe, and I sometimes question your age. I've never encountered a better communicator than you, because your maturity blew me away. "Love you for eternity

Read more

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/nkechi-blessing-finally-confesses-real.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Connection / In Heaven, I Heard We All Be On Our Own / Your Solution To Dark Spots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.