Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,711 members, 7,914,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:46 PM

In Order To Get Chioma In The 'assurance' Video, I Lied To Her, As Davido Admits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Order To Get Chioma In The 'assurance' Video, I Lied To Her, As Davido Admits (434 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Order To Get Chioma In The 'assurance' Video, I Lied To Her, As Davido Admits by Olumide1500(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
David Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter. He has admitted to lying to Chioma in order to recruit her as his vixen in the music video for his song "Assurance."

The musician revealed as much during an interview with Ebuka on Black Box series, where they discussed the beginnings of their relationship.

He claims to have known her for the past seven years, and his friend Lati was responsible for introducing them.

The CEO of DMW has stated that they first met while they were both attending Babcock University.

According to Davido, she first said no to being in the Assurance video, but he allegedly pleaded with her and told her it was crucial for his career.

He claims that Chioma never intended to become famous, but that she has adjusted to the attention and criticism she receives as his girlfriend very well.

He also mentioned that he knows she is the one since he can trust her with his daughter Imade, even though she is not her biological daughter.

Watch him speak below:

Watch video here ��

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/in-order-to-get-chioma-in-assurance.html

Re: In Order To Get Chioma In The 'assurance' Video, I Lied To Her, As Davido Admits by taylor88(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: In Order To Get Chioma In The 'assurance' Video, I Lied To Her, As Davido Admits by 10mobile: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Davido now learning from Lai grin
Re: In Order To Get Chioma In The 'assurance' Video, I Lied To Her, As Davido Admits by Wawelexy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ma lie joor.... Chroma will jump on every opportunity being given to appear as a vixen in any davido's songs..

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Elderly Man Amazing Dance Steps At An Event Recently (Pics/Video) / I Hate Life / It Is Clear She Is Heavily Feeling Plenty Konjii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.