Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,380 members, 7,908,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) (1638 Views)

SHAME: Pastor Rapés And Impregnates Senior Pastor's Daughter; Now Runs A Miracle / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by Breeze5000: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2011
Randy and Janet are from Africa, though they both reside presently in the United States of America. They have been dating and having a beautiful relationship for more than two years now, finally they decided to take their relationship a step further by getting married despite,
http://naijajoint..com/2011/08/he-married-his-own-daughter-now-what.html
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by 190smh: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2011
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by Mynd44: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2011
Big lie!!!!! It is a crime anywhere in the world
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2011
So?
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2011
I don' t know but sounds like a crazy nollyfilm that i watched sometime back. pathetic plots as usual
boring.
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2011
pendo89:

I don' t know but sounds like a crazy nollyfilm that i watched sometime back. pathetic plots as usual
boring.

At least we have films that could be called "pathetic and crazy". Last time I checked Kenya and Kenyans totally lacked the intellectual capacity to make ANY kind of films!
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2011
^^ Are you drunk this morning? or you are missing a fight?

Call this dude up and ask him exactly [b]what he came to do in Nbo,[/b]what he spoke about, for 30 min about the films.

It came from his mouth not ours.

And fyi nollywood has a great following here.Am just not into emotional films.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRysMXcqSjUNMQiygadYyPd_8Q0wdI6rieTgFOafAhr_6Bi0hb[/img]

Ok you can sleep now cz I hate country to country bashing. The very reason we are not progressing.

Dont derail please.
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2011
pendo89:

^^ Are you drunk this morning?

Call this dude up and ask him exactly what he came to do in Nbo,what he spoke about, for 30 min about the films.

It came from his mouth not ours.

And fyi nollywood has a great following here.Am just not into such films.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRysMXcqSjUNMQiygadYyPd_8Q0wdI6rieTgFOafAhr_6Bi0hb[/img]

Ok you can sleep now cz I hate country to country bashing. The very reason we are not progressing.

Dont derail please.

Pendo89 is NOT into Nigerian films, Good! Speak for yourself alone, 99% of Kenyans I know are head-over-heels in love with Nigerian movies, and will gladly give their lives to be a part of one!
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2011
^^Ok why are you screaming my name this early all over the forum? undecided

Did you read the part below?

pendo89:

And fyi nollywood has a great following here.Am just not into emotional films.

Ok lemmie tell u the truth the 99% are all women folks here. Not all women though.they say its the housewives and maids who love watching them cz of the emotions and sad stories involved. I am only telling you the truth.. Land in nbo and ask anybody,just anybody who watches the movies and you will be told its the women.Call a friend right now to confirm.
[b]
Nollywood and mexican soaps [/b]are loved by women cz they are emotional and women relate to them.

I love the weather forecast.  smiley No crime

Please go rest and leave me in peace.
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2011
pendo89:

^^Ok why are you screaming my name this early all over the forum? undecided

Did you read the part below?

Ok lemmie tell u the truth the 99% are all women folks here. Land in nbo and ask anybody,just anybody who watches the movies and you will be told its the women.Call a friend right now to confirm.

Nollywood and mexican soaps are loved by women AND MEN cz they are emotional, ENTERTAINING and women (BOTH SEXES) relate to them.

I love the weather forecast.  smiley No crime

Please go rest and leave me in peace.
That's better!
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2011
I dont remember ever saying that. undecided

Men here detest those mexican soaps (they are all the same anyway,same names and very predictable) and emotional movies.

They even make a mockery of them and are left to us women.That's the truth.

Whatever. its a free world.I love the weather.
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
Since you are obviously making a PERSONAL opinion, which is NOT substantiated by any FACTS whatsoever, I will let you off on this one. Absolutely shocking that a lady prefers watching weather forecasts, as opposed to intellectually challenging programmes! shocked shocked
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2011
claremont:

^^^
Since you are obviously making a PERSONAL opinion, [b]which is NOT substantiated by any FACTS whatsoever, [/b]I will let you off on this one. Absolutely shocking that a lady[b] prefers watching weather forecasts, as opposed to intellectually challenging programmes
! shocked shocked[/b]

You can be pretty annoying. angry. an irritant.

I mentioned the weather forecast for a reason! what is wrong with you. Those are 2 extremeties.Weather and soaps.cant u see?

I know what I watch and weather is not a movie! but its still NOYB.

Bye and good day. wink smiley
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
You must be the only female in the whole world who absolutely LOVES watching weather forecasts, most people I know simply hit the skip button when it's on. Shocking!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2011
Keep shocking yourself to extinction.
I love geography and anything related
Is that shocking? I think your are the shocking one here.
Ok now go drink.bye
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
What's the weather like in Afghanistan at the moment please? You should have an idea of this at your finger tips, weather lady!
cheesy grin
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2011
Right now?

Its partly cloudy
Temp.32 deg c.
Wind is 6km/hr
Sun will set at 6.36 pm cz it rose at 5.16 am

You want more?
Pliz thats enough derail
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by claremont(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
kiss kiss
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2011
kiss kiss
Have a nice warm day
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by MMM2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
is dis stilll romance section embarassed
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by pendo89(f): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
grin lipsrsealed
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
I officially declare this thread derailed
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by Breeze5000: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mynd_44:

Big lie!!!!! It is a crime anywhere in the world

Did you even read the complete story or only the headlines? Cos if you did you wont say it is a lie, still even if you didn't bother to read the complete story but for saying this is a lie, I have to politely ask you this question, How old are you?
Anyway, this is not fiction but something that truly happened, though both parties didn't know because of the circumstances. Bottom-line, Men should never impregnate girls and abandon them, because it might come to hunt them in ways they didn't expect, this is one of such a case.
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by Mynd44: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
Honestly I don't know why people like picking fights. What is your own with my age?
I said it is a lie cos when it is established that they are father and daughter, the marriage become null and void and should they continue to call themselves married, thet can be arrested. Geez!!!!!!
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by Breeze5000: 2:43am On Aug 20, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Honestly I don't know why people like picking fights. What is your own with my age?
I said it is a lie cos when it is established that they are father and daughter, the marriage become null and void and should they continue to call themselves married, thet can be arrested. Geez!!!!!!

Extremely sorry if you felt offended by my question about your age.
Please click the link and read the Complete story if you can (They never got married, but were planning to and during the preparation process they found out the bitter truth) Once again sorry, accept my apologies. I am not one to fight both online or in real life.
Re: He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 20, 2011
Randy an Janet arent nigerian names grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? / Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. / A Wifes Big Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.