Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,157 members, 7,973,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Women Gave Me Everything But Free Pvssy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Gave Me Everything But Free Pvssy (479 Views)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Gave Me Everything But Free Pvssy by Wealthbrain22(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Imagine going through life and everyday people are telling you they like you repeatedly. Everyone is always trying to come greet you or just wanting to be around you. You would think that is a blessing right? Well wait till you want anything from them and see their reaction then.

That was the story of my life, people going crazy not hearing from me for a whole two days, people always trying to make me feel important for no reason, people panicking when they notice any slight stress on my face and bombarding me with questions “are you okay”

I tried to enjoy the so called blessings of being everyone’s favorite with women but that never worked out. I still had to go through the normal process everyone goes through to get a woman, no special exceptions for me. In fact it was only till I made money women started to like me properly, so I keep asking myself..why would everyone act like I’m this special person yet I could never get a random girl to want to give me free pvssy with no strings attached, so what was special about me then? I realized maybe I was too available to people that’s why, because you can’t say you’re special and still struggle to get pvssy , that’s a joke.

My point is, if you’re not getting random girls walking up to you and willing to give you free pvssy, then you may just not be as special a guy you may think you are.
Re: Women Gave Me Everything But Free Pvssy by marlow1962(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Free things are mostly deadly

2 Likes

Re: Women Gave Me Everything But Free Pvssy by Ballzproblemm: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
if a random girl walks up to you and offer free pussy ,there's a deadly motive behind it,flee

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Fall In Love With You / I'm So Confused / So Happy, Suicide Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.