Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares (865 Views)

2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares / Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by SATANICALLY666: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2022
The Northern Awareness Movement (NAM) has berated the unrelenting verbal attacks on the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, by the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, describing his attacks as a smear campaign against the entire Northern region of the country.

Its coordinator, Muhammed Inuwa, in a statement issued Thursday, while reacting to the uncontrollable attacks of Wike against Atiku, said that it has become imperative to call Wike to order and call his bluff before he sets the entire country on fire with his verbal diarrhea.

The crisis in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) started as a result of Wike’s failure to secure the party’s presidential ticket.

However, efforts to pacify Wike’s camp have since been met with stiff resistance.

Inuwa noted that since all attempts to pacify Wike and his camp have not been reciprocated, it was now important to note that there is an undertone to the whole crisis.

The group made it clear that other sister Arewa groups would not hesitate to treat Wike and his cohorts as an enemy of the North, if they persist with their constant attacks on the region.

“We have gotten credible intelligence that the entire crisis is targeted at a particular section of the country, which is the North.

“We have it on good authority and evidence abounds with facts and figures at various times that Wike and his men have gone to press to disparage the North.

“We hereby conclude, without any iota of doubt, that Wike and his group have drawn the battle line with the North. The Northern Awareness Movement hereby calls on every well-meaning and patriotic citizen of this country to prevail on Wike to put a stop to any attempt to undermine the North,” Inuwa said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/20/2023-wike-has-drawn-battle-line-with-the-north-arewa-group-declares/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Slynation(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2022
The North and herd mentality goes handy, Wike has every reasons to be angry, they all agreed on zoning but Atiku's money did wonders...And I wonder how they plan on fighting Wike when Wike is definitely the man with the gun and can pull the trigger whenever and however cheesy

I'm totally enjoying the neck pressing because everything is working in favour of the chosen one... !!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Ndi ala North.

It's wike vs Atifku..2 thieves. But if you want to involve the weak North,let it be Adamawa vs Rivers.

This North North North , who is North?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Boatswain: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Let the game begin..... kiss
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Treasure663(f): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2022
And he's putting himself in danger.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by oyebanji44: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2022
I don't think Wike has the intention of fighting both the north and Ayu at the same time

He is just fighting against the injustice of the system

Atiku and Ayu know the proper thing to do... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Xscape1993(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Wike makes me laugh at times with his childish behaviour.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by WibusJaga: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2022

Wike's modus operandi is crude. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by B2B23: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2022
LoL! You think Wike is a coward? He has tied ikwerre wrapper and ready for you all.

It's south or nothing.

A dying Tinubu is better than a living Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Not to talk of a vibrant, strong, smart and better person like Obi.

Those supporting Atiku and Kwakwa head are selfish.

Those supporting Tinubu are stup1d.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Pwettylinda(f): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2022
I stand with Wike.

The Northern Leaders think they own Nigeria.

We better go our separate ways undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Trinitycian: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Slynation:
The North and herd mentality goes handy, Wike has every reasons to be angry, they all agreed on zoning but Atiku's money did wonders...And I wonder how they plan on fighting Wike when Wike is definitely the man with the gun and can pull the trigger whenever and however cheesy

I'm totally enjoying the neck pressing because everything is working in favour of the chosen one... !!

Wike was against zoning

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Trinitycian: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2022
B2B23:
LoL! You think Wike is a coward? He has tied ikwerre wrapper and ready for you all.

It's south or nothing.

A dying Tinubu is better than a living Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Not to talk of a vibrant, strong, smart and better person like Obi.

Those supporting Atiku and Kwakwa head are selfish.

Those supporting Tinubu are stup1d.

You go wail after election
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Fidinno(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2022
Some person's are just stupid.

Everything the North, the North, when Wike was pumping Rivers State money on PDP to keep it alive where were you, your northern candidate and your Arewa groups?

Are they even a PDP group, what concerns you, your Arewa group and party affairs.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by JASONjnr(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Is the north now supporting PDP?

Why is the term North sounding like the entire region both in APC and PDP are in support of Atiku?

Tinubu should really be careful....It's very possible that Wike isn't coming in to have them win this election but as a planned game from PDP from the beginning.

Ayu made that statement very early and just after the primaries, the fight begins and now Wike is in APC...

Something is telling me that Wike is there to read all their plans and leak them to Atiku.....
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by KEVIND: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Anytime things are not going in the direction of the Fulani Feudal Lords & their Militias group, They'll begin to drag over 200 other ethnic groups in Northern Nigeria to their hidden & funny agenda of conquer.
Fulani leave the North alone & face your problem.
A Fulani man Atiku cannot rule Nigeria after the 8 wasted years of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Ayed44: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Slynation:

Wike is not fighting for the South. He is not fighting for you. Wike is fighting for his own personal ambition.

Wike is one of the governors who insisted that the PDP presidential ticket should be thrown open, foolishly thinking his dollars is enough for him to defeat everybody.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Jflex07(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2022
Nonsense..
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Slynation(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

Wike was against zoning
Ayed44:
Wike is not fighting for the South. He is not fighting for you. Wike is fighting for his own personal ambition.

Wike is one of the governors who insisted that the PDP presidential ticket should be thrown open, foolishly thinking his dollars is enough for him to defeat everybody.

Yea sure, in this context, I imaginary included APC until PDP went against zoning in an effort to clinch power...
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by bigdammyj: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2022
Good news.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by jaytee01(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2022
The useless emergency group should go and sit down.

What rubbish! The Dubai Criminal knows the right thing to do but feels that he can hide behind "North" to fool everyone.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by KingKO22: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Stupid North and their Aso-Rock entitlement mentality

If not for Nyamirin that are degrading and dragging SW/SS backward, we suppose to have thought the parasite Northerners a good lesson

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by B2B23: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

You go wail after election

Wail? ��

What a clown �

The suffer go touch you or your relatives, those who voted APC in the past are everywhere begging me daily to feed. Una never see anything
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Rahkman: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Wike's modus operandi is crude. cheesy
abeg weytin be the aim of this picture ...why was wike brandishing cutlass? grin
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by slivertongue: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2022
Wike is within his right

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Trinitycian: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Stupid North and their Aso-Rock entitlement mentality

If not for Nyamirin that are degrading and dragging SW/SS backward, we suppose to have thought the parasite Northerners a good lesson

Wailer grin
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With The North – Arewa Group Declares by Googledotcom: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Wike only asked for inclusiveness in the party nothing more. Northerners should stop being greedy, the country belongs to everyone and not a particular tribe, simple !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friends Criticizing Me Lobbied For Vice-president Slot — Tinubu / I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients / Nigerian Youths Told Me Tinubu Already Won Presidential Election - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.