Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly (550 Views)

Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi / Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Bontafa: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2022
My first visit to Benin Republic.
Am still in shock.
1. Benin republic enjoys 24 hours uninterrupted light.
2. The 24 hours light that Benin republic enjoys, they buy it from Nigeria. Yes from Nigeria.. E shock u ? Me too.
3. All the university students in Benin republic wear school uniforms, so the issue of girls dressing naked to school is available.
4. There is no cultism in there universities.
5. Crime rate is extremely very low.
6. They don’t have oil like Nigeria.
7. The university never go on strike.
So now my question is this, Nigeria gives Benin republic light which makes them to have 24 hours light and we that give them light don’t have 24 hours light. Does that make sense ?
That means our light problem is man made.
Some very wicked people are seriously benefiting from our light problems.
I burn so much diesel to run generator at the OPM free hospitals. PURE WICKEDNESS.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by JASONjnr(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2022
We need people that will first and foremost deal with the country's problem before giving solution to other people's problems.....

Ghana enjoys steady light too and have the guts to be insulting Nigeria when we're the one supplying them with light.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Bontafa: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
We need people that will first and foremost deal with the country's problem before giving solution to other people's problems.....

Ghana enjoys steady light too and have the guts to be insulting Nigeria when we're the one supplying them with light.

This man has been seeking solution, he has been helping Nigerians for long , now the hardship is bitting him badly .

This set of scholarship was supposed to travel to Germany not Benin republic , but because of this clueless government and the dollar exchange he could not

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by SmartPolician: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2022
Nigerians desire 24/7 power supply but nobody tells them that they cannot pay for it. Go to places where rich people live, they almost always enjoy power because they can afford to pay for it.

Power is not cheap. Nigerians keep bypassing NEPA meter and the discos keep running at loss, owing billions of naira in debt. This is despite the fact that the federal government subsidizes the power we use today.

If we want to enjoy all-round power supply, we should be ready to pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Jasper14(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigerians desire 24/7 power supply but nobody tells them that they cannot pay for it. Go to places where rich people live, they almost always enjoy power because they can afford to pay for it.

Power is not cheap. Nigerians keep bypassing NEPA meter and the discos keep running at loss, owing billions of naira in debt. This is despite the fact that the federal government subsidizes the power we use today. If we want to enjoy all-round power supply, we should be ready to pay for it.

Is Benin and Ghana richer than Nigeria that can afford steady electricity? Or what happened to prepaid meter that is pay as you use?

I have noticed that most times you talked without wisdom while trying to claim smart as your moniker implies..
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by SmartPolician: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jasper14:

Is Benin and Ghana richer than Nigeria that can afford steady electricity? Or what happened to prepaid meter that is pay as you use?

I have noticed that most times you talked without wisdom while trying to claim smart as your moniker implies..

I neither know you nor owe you any explanation. I state facts here for everyone to read so I don't care whose ox is gored.

Most Nigerians are fraudsters, hypocrites and opportunists who have a culture of enjoying things and not liking to pay for them. It's a national disease that runs in the blood of Nigerians.

Go to most homes today and you will see people bypassing their meters and still cry for 24/7 power supply.

Those countries you mentioned don't have the same values we have in Nigeria. Even though they are not wealthy, they are raised to pay for things they use. In fact, Nigerians disgust them because they know how we think in this country. We pretend to hate evil but still praise it because we are not directly affected. That's hypocrisy.

So, it's not their fault that gencos prefer to sell to their government to make money than supply to Nigerians. The discos that gencos have been selling to don't even recover half of their money, despite the fact that the federal government is paying billions of naira to make electricity affordable to consumers (subsidy).

Nigeria is a jungle that needs to be overhauled so that national value system can be properly reintegrated. Our politicians reflect who we genuinely are. Be proud of who you are - Nigerians are mostly hypocrites, opportunists and fraudsters. There's no point pretending about it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Proudlyomonna: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yet they have been making promises for ages,they just dished out another round of promises again undecided someone promises to continue from where bubu stopped,yet someone who claims to be normal still wants to vote him,The kind of suffering NIGERIA got from this evil APC govt na mind shocker,it will take someone who is not mentally Ok to support APC.
Apc must GO.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by LTCtech: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
It is well

Don't forget to check our signature
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Okoroawusa: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

I neither know you nor owe you any explanation. I state facts here for everyone to read so I don't care whose ox is gored.

Most Nigerians are fraudsters, hypocrites and opportunists who have a culture of enjoying things and not liking to pay for them. It's a national disease that runs in the blood of Nigerians.

Go to most homes today and you will see people bypassing their meters and still cry for 24/7 power supply.

Those countries you mentioned don't have the same values we have in Nigeria. Even though they are not wealthy, they are raised to pay for things they use. In fact, Nigerians disgust them because they know how we think in this country. We pretend to hate evil but still praise it because we are not directly affected. That's hypocrisy.

So, it's not their fault that gencos prefer to sell to their government to make money than supply to Nigerians. The discos that gencos have been selling to don't even recover half of their money, despite the fact that the federal government is paying billions of naira to make electricity affordable to consumers (subsidy).

Nigeria is a jungle that needs to be overhauled so that national value system can be properly changed. Our politicians represent who we genuinely are. Be proud of who you are - Nigerians are mostly hypocrites, opportunists and fraudsters. There's no point pretending about it.
Wow! This is the first time I am liking your comment. I never knew you could be this objective.
You have said nothing but the truth.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Jasper14(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nigeria is a jungle that needs to be overhauled so that national value system can be properly reintegrated. Our politicians reflect who we genuinely are. Be proud of who you are - Nigerians are mostly hypocrites, opportunists and fraudsters. There's no point pretending about it.

Oga, it is the duty of government to persecute any illegal connection and supply every home with almost free prepaid meter.
A simple question for you, why is it normally hard to get a prepaid meter from disco? It is simple because they benefit from all this estimated bill while they can’t provide steady light.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Wizzzzmike: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

Kid lemme ask you. How can you Nigeria supply something you don't have?

Think about it and see how stupid you are lol
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Complain About Nigeria Bitterly by Akunatakasi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wizzzzmike:

Kid lemme ask you. How can you Nigeria supply something you don't have?

Think about it and see how stupid you are lol

So in other words those countries are not buying electricity from Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule / APC Women Campaign / Tinubu Rejected Today In Jos. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.