Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (29618 Views)

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Effect of Mkp.uru Mm.iri
colorsofrainbow:

Thiefnubuu won't win more than 4states out of the 36 in the coming election. Those states will only come from SOUTHWEST. Kwankwaso will even get more votes than him placing Tinubu distant 4TH grin

Mark this!

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’ve asked this question before and I will ask it again…

Why are Tinubu BATstards fixated on Lagos?

Why the constant show of us in Lagos?

And to make matters worse, it’s always rented crowd.

But even if the crowd is not rented, is Lagos the only state that will make Tinubu president?

At this juncture even rallies for Tinubu in Southwest will still be useless. Isn’t it time that these BATstards starts to show that Tinubu is popular outside Lagos and Southwest by organizing rallies in Benue and Gombe?

Imagine Peter Obi supporters organizing rallies back to back in Anambra… no be juju be that?
True Nigerians have rejected Thie.fnubu
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Who bankrolls the uniform they wear all the time? I guess we haven't suffered enough if we don't understand the 2023 manifesto is the same as the 2015 which means the party failed woefully.

I wish Nigeria the best and may the people enjoy whoever is voted into power.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
maduxs:
hope the money you got from aimless trekking will be enough to buy a bag of rice?
why e day pain you, na you leg, abi na your papa leg e use
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nigeria no be Lagos.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
[img][/img]
GboyegaD:
Who bankrolls the uniform they wear all the time? I guess we haven't suffered enough if we don't understand the 2023 manifesto is the same as the 2015 which means the party failed woefully.

I wish Nigeria the best and may the people enjoy whoever is voted into power.
The one people wore during Peter Obi who bought them, Peter obi buses used to pick people who bought them

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by herkeem: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Abdu81: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Akerele44:

E don already they teach am my brr

Imagine northerners distrusting Atiku rally in a northern state Kaduna just because they only want Tinubu

Obi doesn't exist in the region called North

This urchins are demons, you rejoice for violence because you think it favors you.

Don't run when violence visits you.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Xbobtage:

Tinubu Supporters...You guys are apparently the most spiteful, tribalistic and the most hateful nigerians. In your capacity to read and write you have come to a conviction that nigeria as a country will develop with these Slave and Master mentality? So as Yoruba Man you consider yourself a master and the igbos slaves? So how can we grow to become industrialized economies as the West? How can one who choses to consider a major organ of his own body a slave remain healthy and well?

This country will never move forward until every nigerian is made to feel that we are all in the same boat, no country world over ever has.

Every thread, every tweet, every newspaper column, we see tinubu supporters trying to blackmail the Igbos to be the Villian of this country, whilst the same people attempt to foist a sick, old and very corrupt man on us as president simply because he is from their tribe, while asking nigerians to leave Lagos a former capital that all of nigerians thought they were building together. What could be a bigger Irony?

In the meantime those of us other Nigerian tribes on the sidelines watching you people display such supremacists attitude, whilst asking us to vote for your thief so you people can continue pit nigerians against nigerians while you squander our common wealth.

To that we say God forbid BATthing, If Obi doesnt win, we would rather Atiku.

You get time dey type long thing for people that can read,you get time

Just leave them alone.They have made up their mind to wallow in stupidity so it’s needless crying over a spilled milk
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
beerfraud:
even in Biafraland too

U be bad guy...so u don keep records
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Icumsa45:
Nigeria no be Lagos.
na Anambra Nigeria be
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Cryofigbos: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
ezegold4we:
Tinubu and his hired urchin's disturbing The peace of lagosisns,

I pity Those foooooooools thinking that tinubu will be president, even Buhari is aware Tinubu is going nowhere.

I can see so much pain dis has caused u grin grin grin guess what na that pain go kee ur papa
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by yemex04(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm BATified, this rally was organized with Lagos state funds. The same can't be said of Obidient rallies which are organized voluntarily by citizens across the country where Labour has no governor.

As expected,there must be this notion..if it is Obidense movement it is voluntary but if it's for others it is rented.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Esseite:

Point of correction*...Limited to Lagos...

Tinubu cannot win presidency, i dont know why some people can't see it despite how visible it is...

Groups and associations in multi colours of caps and polos cant trump an organic masses that work out of freewill..

He's failure and disgrace is too visible
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:
[img][/img]The one people wore during Peter Obi who bought them, Peter obi buses used to pick people who bought them

Same question is applicable to this as well.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Xbobtage:

Tinubu Supporters...You guys are apparently the most spiteful, tribalistic and the most hateful nigerians. In your capacity to read and write you have come to a conviction that nigeria as a country will develop with these Slave and Master mentality? So as Yoruba Man you consider yourself a master and the igbos slaves? So how can we grow to become industrialized economies as the West? How can one who choses to consider a major organ of his own body a slave remain healthy and well?

This country will never move forward until every nigerian is made to feel that we are all in the same boat, no country world over ever has.

Every thread, every tweet, every newspaper column, we see tinubu supporters trying to blackmail the Igbos to be the Villian of this country, whilst the same people attempt to foist a sick, old and very corrupt man on us as president simply because he is from their tribe, while asking nigerians to leave Lagos a former capital that all of nigerians thought they were building together. What could be a bigger Irony?

In the meantime those of us other Nigerian tribes on the sidelines watching you people display such supremacists attitude, whilst asking us to vote for your thief so you people can continue pit nigerians against nigerians while you squander our common wealth.

To that we say God forbid BATthing, If Obi doesnt win, we would rather Atiku.

Same way Yoruba wil prefer Atiku if Tinubu doesn't win.

We love Atiku

We love Tinubu

We love Peter obi but not to be our president

Your hatred towards YORUBA go kill u
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by fuke(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

But even if the crowd is not rented, is Lagos the only state that will make Tinubu president?

At this juncture even rallies for Tinubu in Southwest will still be useless. Isn’t it time that these BATstards starts to show that Tinubu is popular outside Lagos and Southwest by organizing rallies in Benue and Gombe?

Imagine Peter Obi supporters organizing rallies back to back in Anambra… no be juju be that?

Do it there.
let us see.
Leave Lagos for us
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Hdhdhd(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Senseless youths
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Belluski: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nice crowd.. lagos still believes in tinubu, interesting to know.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

It shows he's love by his people, can Peter obi try that in his Anambra grin grin grin
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Goodoldays:

You get time dey type long thing for people that can read,you get time

Just leave them alone.They have made up their mind to wallow in stupidity so it’s needless crying over a spilled milk
xbobtage una don dey cry, type 2 million lines of Chinese alphabet, na Tinubu we go still vote for. Tell your youth Obi to go to Anambra and develop his state.

Immediately obi finished his tenure, he packed to Lagos, immediately Obiano finished his tenure he packed to texas
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by drlateef: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu will teach Atiku politics 101

Obi doesn't exist

Truly Obi exists among IPOB in Nnewi. And thats 5% if anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Willie2015: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm BATified, this rally was organized with Lagos state funds. The same can't be said of Obidient rallies which are organized voluntarily by citizens across the country where Labour has no governor.

Let Obi use Anambra state funds...
That he kept in offshore accounts...
Tinubu did not just get to this point in a day...
The political journey started since 92...
Its insanity to compare a Prof with an undergraduate..
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Omo this one laud o
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by KKLord3(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
You lack understanding and exposure to know that other states also did their walk for Jagaban.
Wake up from the Obidient day dreaming.

Imagine Peter Obi supporters organizing rallies back to back in Anambra… no be juju be that?[/quote]
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Prinzzy5: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
The brain cells of some URCHINs really need to be examined sha.
One said that OBIDIENTS are tired of walking because it was cruise all along
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
People that said rallies don't win election are now the same people celebrating it because it's for their candidate.
Hypocrisy of the highest order

February is not far again, we will see
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by ojex004: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Opor
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yoruba, vote for your own.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by kolaaderin: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu will teach Atiku politics 101

Obi doesn't exist
Truth

Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by Babaken(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
beerfraud:
even in Biafraland too
I tell you.
Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by EngrKemp: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sponsored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 / Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.