Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,191 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu (442 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by naijabetlee(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the Presidential Candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2023 general elections , has said that his successes as Lagos State governor can be replicated in Nigeria, if elected as president.

Tinubu said this in the foreword of his action plan for campaign titled: ‘’Renewed Hope’’ which was unveiled in Abuja on Friday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the 80-page document was officially unveiled by President Muhammadu Buhari in company of party chieftains and top government functionaries at the Presidential Banquet Hall, Abuja.

Tinubu said he was willing and prepared to bring into national stage his outstanding performance of eight years in Lagos State in the areas of development of institutions and introduction of policies that changed the face of the state.

He said that his giant strides in the state had enabled a safe place for residents and created an engine room for economic prosperity for commercial dwellers.

In his 20-page paragraph foreword, the presidential candidate listed basic healthcare, education and housing as key areas of focus.

Can Bola Tinubu win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

He also promised to establish a bold and assertive policy to aid strong and adaptive national security architecture that will end terrorism.

“When I was governor of Lagos State, my team and I developed institutions and policies that changed the face of the state.

‘’It became a safe place for residents and an engine room of prosperity for all those willing to work in pursuit of their economic dreams.

‘’What my team and I achieved in Lagos, together we all can achieve for Nigeria.

‘’Our objective is to foster a new society based on shared prosperity, tolerance, compassion and the unwavering commitment to treat each citizen with equal respect and due regard,’’ he said.

While promising to build on the legacy of President Buhari and the APC, Tinubu said ‘’ standing on the foundation emplaced by the current administration, we shall build a Nigeria, especially for our youth, where sufficient jobs with decent wages create a better life.

‘’Our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) was founded on the premise that the people of our beloved country are entitled to the benefits that only progressive good governance can procure.’’

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Unless the rightful person wins, Peter Obi for everyone
Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by Villa12(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Everybody running down to Lagos

Every corpers want to influence their posting to Lagos

Tinubu will make Nigeria attractive to foreigners just as he did in Lagos

I super love Tinubu seriously

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by herkeem: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Which is why Lagos Youths are united in their support for him. On you mandate we shall stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMSWGDRfdo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by tishbite41(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Which success?!
Where?!
The heroin-overdosed clown takes us for fools
Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
You can do it. On your mandate we stand. You can do it.
Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Story for the gods. Can you go to any tv station of your choice to elaborate more on that.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by XerXers: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yar'Adua is from Katsina, a rural state, yet he performed excellently well.

1 Like

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by swaggerjack: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
tishbite41:
Which success?!
Where?!
The heroin-overdosed clown takes us for fools

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by tishbite41(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=117782378][/quote]
The mere fact that Damascus has been in a state of war since 2011 truly shows the gutter state of Lagos
Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by Bobloco: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Of course, by making Nigeria second most unliveable country in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lair

The same way he lied to Nigerians when he sold Buhari to them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Repeat Lagos Success In Nigeria — Tinubu by swaggerjack: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
tishbite41:

The mere fact that Damascus has been in a state of war since 2011 truly shows the gutter state of Lagos
100%

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Rescue The Naira? Photo / 4years Old Obedient Boy Campaigning For Peter Obi / Wamakko Accepts Fresh Decampees Into The Fold Of Sokoto APC From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.