Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike (247 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari / I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike by leethebee: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abia state, High Chief Ikechi Emenike, has pledged to make Abia a first class state in a third world country if he is elected Governor in the 2023 election.

The governorship candidate explained that his plan is achievable given the potentials of the state that have not been fully tapped. He, however, acknowledged that the battle to rescue Abia would be tough given that those holding the state down for over two decades would not easily let go.

Alleging that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has underdeveloped Abia in the 24 years it has held power in the state, the APC governorship flag bearer assured that his ‘operation rescue and develop’ mission is capable of changing the narrative of the state from 2023.

Emenike, who stated this in an interview with journalists in Umuahia on the heels of his appointment as the Abia State Coordinator of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, added that the journey to the 2023 poll is not for the fainthearted.

His words; “I wholeheartedly accepted the assignment given to me by the APC presidential candidate, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the national leadership of the ruling party. APC is firmly rooted in Abia and would win the majority votes to usher in the expected change in Abia state and revive the people’s confidence in governance through a holistic development of the state. I have the capacity to make Abia a first class state in a third world country. I’m already used to serving the APC at top level, having been the Secretary of the Contact and Strategy Committee in the APC Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC). I have also served in the presidential campaign team of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 and 2019.”

Who will win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

Emenike assured that he would not waver in his determination to liberate Abia from bad leaders and give a resounding victory to APC in the 2023 general election.

He charged the APC faithful to brace up for the challenges ahead and strive to save Abia, stressing that posterity will remember their contributions to efforts to free the state and set it on the path of development.

“I will do my own part and if every one of us show enough commitment and effectively play their own part. I can assure you that victory will be for us. The prospect of bringing real development to God’s own state would only be possible if APC succeeded in taking control of Abia Government House come 2023.

“Abia has degenerated to the extent that well meaning Abians must take a stand and join the movement to rescue the state. I assure Abia people that I’m fully prepared to turn things around to positively change the current ugly narrative of the state.”

Re: I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peter Obi is the best
Re: I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike by MissLeslie(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike by Elmojiid(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Maka why now... That lie no get taste
Re: I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike by Natbrowny: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
angry

Re: I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike by limeta(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abia state, High Chief Ikechi Emenike, has pledged to make Abia a first class state in a third world country if he is elected Governor in the 2023 election.

Apc and bad jokes
Re: I ‘ll Make Abia First Class State In A Third World Country – Emenike by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Donates N100m To Kano Flood Victims / I Will Grow Nigeria Without Crude Oil! / Exposed: How A Former Education Commissioner In Gombe/house Of Rep Candidate Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.