Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,215 members, 7,977,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. (1195 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike / Exclusive Interview: So No Media Trial Can Silence Me And My Vision- Gora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
(If you're in such a hurry,, and you cannot view the whole of the video...
Then, you just have to fast-forward yourself to 8:00 and start viewing from there..)

The guy couldn't even describe in exact terms what their party is going to do for Nigerians.

He couldn't even defend the past antecedents of their party with accurate facts and figures.

He was stammering and was apprehensive all through the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypcNCpYCGvc

https://www.facebook.com/kjapage/videos/1216984702214156

This Segun Tomori of a guy eeehhhnn...
He has no single shame again left inside him..

The fact that he is still a young bubbling youth with a lot of coasts yet to be conquered in the future bothers me. This is not the type of waters a young promising bubbling youth should start his early life voyages on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by doggedfighter(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why is he so jumpy ?

Taking words out of the interviewers mouth in his eagerness to justify and please Seyi until told to hold it a bit.

After listening to the Arise guy reel facts on how his party has failed.

He started stammering and capping bullshit.

A disgraceful youth !

3 Likes

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Mynd44
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by herkeem: 5:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by kurupt1: 5:19am On Oct 23, 2022
Guy is just there for the cash

1 Like

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
Why is he so jumpy ?

Taking words out of the interviewers mouth in his eagerness to justify and please Seyi until told to hold it a bit.

After listening to the Arise guy reel facts on how his party has failed.

He started stammering and capping bullshit.

A disgraceful youth !

I felt so embarrassed and shameful on his behalf while watching and listening to the interview.
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:25am On Oct 23, 2022
kurupt1:
Guy is just there for the cash

I dey tell you
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by Tunasco4u(m): 5:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by Cantonese: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2022
No be APC?
Na their way.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by falcon01: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2022
I don't t know that is but this guy lacks alot of education and awareness, he wasn't ready gor that interview he didn't do his research, he couldn't give numbers of statistics he foolishly said he wished he could Google it right now. He was giving false analysis and false data. He couldn't speak intelligently and was sticking to boko haram, he wasn't having a conversation, he was arguing on baseless ground! Like an idiot.
I watched this video from 8:00 to 8:40 and got fed up

Modified**
Ok I went back and watched the whole thing, guy is just dumb grin and when the interviewer said "I think you are a very Bright young Man" he was definitely been sarcastic grin

4 Likes

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2022
I think he did okay. Nigerians are Nigerians though and I expect very little objectivity from most once they hate or dislike you.

Can an IPOBian, same who claim Tinubu did nothing for Lagos, ever speak positively about Asiwaju? Not possible.
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by frugal(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2022
falcon01:

Modified**
Ok I went back and watched the whole thing, guy is just dumb grin and when the interviewer said "I think you are a very Bright young Man" he was definitely been sarcastic grin

He interviewed with the wrong Arise guy grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by NotBeenPaid: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022

Reminds me of how Festus Kayemo was embarrassing himself on Channels TV some days ago. Festus even begin wan start quarrel with the Interviewer

1 Like

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by successmatters(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2022
grin

It's easier to carry gun and go and fight Russian forces now in Ukraine, than to try and defend Tinubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by edogu(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Some of us attacking him will even do worse if given the same opportunity. It's not an easy stuff to appear on a big platform such as ARISE TV. With time and experience, he will learn, grow and perform better next time. Before you come me, I'm purely OBIDIENT.
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2022
falcon01:
I don't t know that is but this guy lacks alot of education and awareness, he wasn't ready gor that interview he didn't do his research, he couldn't give numbers of statistics he foolishly said he wished he could Google it right now. He was giving false analysis and false data. He couldn't speak intelligently and was sticking to boko haram, he wasn't having a conversation, he was arguing on baseless ground! Like an idiot.
I watched this video from 8:00 to 8:40 and got fed up

Modified**
I go so fed at that same point too.
I watched the video 5 times.
Every single time I reached there, I would still get so embarrassed and ashamed on his behalf.

When the interviewer called him a bright young man,, he happily said “Thank You”..
Chaaiiiii.

I got so ashamed all over again.
Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2022
edogu:
Some of us attacking him will even do worse if given the same opportunity. It's not an easy stuff to appear on a big platform such as ARISE TV. With time and experience, he will learn, grow and perform better next time. Before you come me, I'm purely OBIDIENT.

My Oga..
See, he better prepare himself very well next time.

He should have known that TV interviews are not that easy and prepared himself well, if not, he would have declined it... Or call for a Scripted Interview.
(Just like Atiku did).

But as for this very outing, it was just a total disgrace to himself, and to his so-called Political Party.

1 Like

Re: Segun Tomori: The Worst Political Interview So Far.. A Very Shameful Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Dsalvo:
I think he did okay. Nigerians are Nigerians though and I expect very little objectivity from most once they hate or dislike you.

Can an IPOBian, same who claim Tinubu did nothing for Lagos, ever speak positively about Asiwaju? Not possible.
Oga,, Just tell me the part of the interview where he did OKAY...

Just tell me the exact spot let me get back and view it again.

THE WHOLE OF THE INTERVIEW IS TOTAL NONSENSE.!!

(1) (Reply)

Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku / Bianca Ojukwu: Criminality Like Never Seen Before In Igbo Land / Reno Omokri Mistakenly Exposed Why He Is Obsessing On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.