Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Destroy APC In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Destroy APC In 2023 (302 Views)

Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023 / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Destroy APC In 2023 by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
COPIED

Be like me. Work hard to destroy APC. The party is evil, visible to the blind, audible to the deaf.

Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for the APC come 2023 elections, but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the polls. Destroy APC so we can redeem (take back) our country.

The hardship and inflation caused by the APC government does not know members or non-members of the party, tribes, or religions. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and your future and that is the APC.

Work against APC. Be like me!!!

Re: How To Destroy APC In 2023 by Michelle70(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
with that ur polling unit weh get only 25voters?
mtchew
Re: How To Destroy APC In 2023 by BATified2023: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
with that ur polling unit weh get only 25voters?
mtchew
don’t mind an akpu munching gorilla
Re: How To Destroy APC In 2023 by AdamuKD: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thunder fire APC and their useless supporters
Re: How To Destroy APC In 2023 by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
No jupiter can destroy APC. The party is as strong as northern star. All the enemies of APC be scattered.
Re: How To Destroy APC In 2023 by Gentino(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
I am willing to exterminate the evil party called APC. APC can never win in my polling unit here in Lagos. We have already worked against it.

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Dr. Auwal Abdullahi (gafakan Akko) Joins PDP / PDP Should Expel Governors Not Supporting The Party’s Presidential Candidate / Kidnapped NSCDC Commandant’s Wife Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.