Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,340 members, 7,891,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Come Dine With Me - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Come Dine With Me (1702 Views)

Come Dine With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Dine With Me by elebiola(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2011
Who watches this show and enjoys it. Leave a comment if you do

1 Like

Re: Come Dine With Me by GeorgeD1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
what show is this?
Re: Come Dine With Me by elebiola(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
Its a food and entertaining show on bbc. Its on dstv
Re: Come Dine With Me by GeorgeD1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
ok. we here are hooked on badr! grin
Re: Come Dine With Me by bxg(m): 5:19am On Aug 20, 2011
Yh, its a show on 180 on dstv.has a nice concept wonder if it cud be done in nigeria
Re: Come Dine With Me by elebiola(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2011
Its nt impossible. It would just need to have its own twist to suit the Nigerian populace
Re: Come Dine With Me by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2011
Come dine with me !!! I am an addict ! Would be fun to participate in the show and give my guest pepper, pounded yam and egusi and zobo or fura de nono to complement !!!

1 Like

Re: Come Dine With Me by elebiola(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2011
Trying to see what the followership in Nigeria is like. Its a possibility in the making,let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Come Dine With Me by toprealman: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Come dine with me !!! I am an addict ! Would be fun to participate in the show and give my guest pepper, pounded yam and egusi and zobo or fura de nono to complement !!!

Lol......the variety of Naija meal will be fascinating.
Very nice show to be honest. A fura/zobo as a starter abi na appetizer....kilode It's definitely a 0 from me cool
BBC MasterChef is another, followed by Britain's Best Home cook. One Ayo, a Naija guy featured in last year's edition of the latter. The guy try sha.
Oyibo sabi packaging no be here oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Photo!!!! Haha!!!!can You Guys Remember This!!!!pics!!pics!! / Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? / Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.