Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,314 members, 7,910,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma (498 Views)

Bandits Would Have Overrun Imo If Not For Buhari – Uzodinma / Tinubu: National Grid Collapsing Because Government Didn't Listen To Me / Buhari Clueless As Criminals Overrun Nigeria - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Omooba77: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Theophilus Danjuma, former minister of defence, says the insecurity in the country is a result of the government’s failure.

Danjuma said this on Saturday in Wukari, Taraba state, during the installation of a monarch.

The retired general said the mission of the bandits is to re-colonise Nigeria.

Danjuma had, in 2018, accused the army and other security agencies of colluding with killers to attack Nigerians.

He had accused the army of “bias”, saying it had failed in its responsibility of securing the country from attacks.

“The armed forces are not neutral. They collude with the armed bandits. They kill people, kill Nigerians. They facilitate their movements, they cover them,” Danjuma had said.

“If you depend on the armed forces to stop the killings you will all die one by one.”

Reacting to his allegations, the Nigerian army set up a panel to probe the former defence chief’s statements, saying it was capable of damaging the reputation of the armed forces and stirring strife in the country.

Referring to the incident in his speech on Saturday, Danjuma said the happenings in the country have vindicated him.

“When some few years ago I warned that the armed forces are either not capable or unwilling to protect us and that we must defend ourselves, the first denial about what I said came from the ministry of defence,” he said.

“They said I was lying and they set up a kangaroo board of inquiry to investigate the truth or otherwise of what I said.

“They invited me to come and testify but I did not go. They wrote their report which state that I was only speculating and that there was no evidence. But now there is evidence.

“The whole country now is being overrun and one very clear thing that is happening now is that these foreign invaders are destroying everything and our government allowed them to come into the country.

“As a soldier, my training teaches me that the best defence attacks. Right now we are all sitting ducks and these people are armed to the teeth with weapons of mass destruction.

“They are trying to recolonise us and take over our land. This country with the largest population of black men is being brought to ruin by absolutely useless criminals.

“My prayer is that God Almighty that has given us this land would give us the courage to face up to our enemies, locate where they are and root them out; driving them out of the country otherwise Nigeria is finished.”

https://www.thecable.ng/bandits-have-overrun-nigeria-because-government-allowed-them-says-ty-danjuma/amp

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
No Sane person will vote APC in 2023 after running the country aground

The insecurity rate in Nigeria is the worst in Nigerian History .

Below is photo of Tinubu son, Seyi Tinubu, rocking a N340 million naira Richard Mille wrist watch. He has no job aside being a daddy's boy.

What a country

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by taylor88(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
embarassed
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Leboska(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fact! Apc is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by KGD10: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
No Sane person will vote APC in 2023 after running the country aground

You mean Fulani killer herdsmen which Atiku is one of? You dey mad!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by ufuosman(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Apc government failed us

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by HarlequinLekex: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
This Danjuma sef too enjoy the funny money from the biz of banditry only if he want to lie besides na northern na
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Foolishbuhari: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is the land mark of the APC. Then tifnubu took it a notch by running with a known boko haram terrorist sponsor as VP. They want to totally decimate Nigerians. Nigerians take back your country! Vote Obi! Vote LP!
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Gentino(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
It's a well known fact but God and karma will jointly punish APC, buhari and Tinubu for allowing bandits, terrorists and herdsmen to overrun this country.
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Racoon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
It is an open secret.
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Racoon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Racoon(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gentino:
It's a well known fact but God and karma will jointly punish APC, buhari and Tinubu for allowing bandits, terrorists and herdsmen to overrun this country.
I am telling you. People speaking and rationalising every atrocities of bandits, fulani and BH terrorists? "...It is no longer in doubt that government is obsessed with going after perceived opponents and critical media, while terrorists and their sponsors are allowed to freely transact business without being monitored and arrested...."
https://www.arise.tv/outrage-as-ecowas-report-uncovers-iswaps-n18bn-terror-financing-network/
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Obamaofusa: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
KGD10:

You mean Fulani killer herdsmen which Atiku is one of? You dey mad!
Some of them know that Atiku wants to continue what his kinsmen have been doing but God has defeated all bloodsucking Fulanis.
Atiku has been defeated.The bloodletting fulanis have been decimated. Nigerians will continue to live in peace until we divide.
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by obiekunie01: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
The whole country is surrounded.

They are well equipped with all the modern weapon.

The sad thing is the military is made up of 60% of them.

The country will surrender without a fight and despite that, they will still kill so much that very few will survive.

They want all the lands and its resources. it may sound stupid to you but we will witness it by 2023.

We will not know from where it hit us.

This man has achieved for his people what danfodio failed to achieve.

You see he even made sure he positioned his people to take over from him either directly or indirectly.

Tinubu wins he dies and shetima takes over and the agenda continues

Atiku wins the agenda continues.

The only joker in the pack is obi but even obi has to be seriously tactical to defeat thm bc thy also positioned their brother from Mauritania to take out obi if the war becomes to tough for them.

IT SOUNDS LIKE A CONSPIRACY BUT IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE OUR EYES.

When nnamdi kanu was saying it, i always feel the guy was on drugs until i saw it all from a top view.

mailafia saw it and was shouting we failed to listen until they silenced him.

nnamdi was shouting it, they tried everything to take him out to no avail. they hunted him down and caged him. now they are looking for the best way to eliminate him without an uprising.

danjuma maybe eliminated before 2023! you will notice he is no longer asking Nigerians to defend their lands but rather he is asking his people the jukuns to arm themselves and defend their land to the last man standing this bc he knows Nigeria is a lost cause - He knows they have surrounded everywhere!

Southwest is a walkover.
Middle belt is a walker over except maybe for the jukuns.
northeast is a walkover
northwest is in their pockets already.
NOW THEY ARE USING HELICOPTER TO PACK MORE SOLDIERS FROM NIGER AND TO RE-INFORCE THE ONES IN SOUTHEAST CAUSE THE BATTLE OF SOUTHEAST WILL BE A DO OR DIE!
SOUTH-SOUTH HAS ALREADY SURRENDERED.

Action will start by February 2023. save this comment.

IT SOUNDS LIKE A FICTION RIGHT?

Well this man doesn't joke!

Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Terror48: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
And the urinating machine wants to continue from where buhari stop.God forbid BATing
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by kettykin: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wait a minute, isn't this what Nnamdi kanu was shouting about some years back
Re: Bandits Have Overrun Nigeria Because Government Allowed Them, Says TY Danjuma by Omooba77: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buhari is nothing but failure....

(1) (Reply)

Does Governors Endorsing A Candidate Means He Has Won?? / Tinubu Reacts To US Court Indictment For Drug Dealing / FG Moves To Re-Arraign Nnamdi Kanu, Files 7-Count Amended Charge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.