Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Poor State Of Road In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor State Of Road In Nigeria (266 Views)

Odims, Charly Boy Meet Obasanjo, Decry Poor State Of The Nation / Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads / Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor State Of Road In Nigeria by SpeakUp1010: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader. You are rather a problem on your own that must be solved, Israelmore Ayivor.
This is a perfect case of Nigeria situation.
According to Edmund Burke, “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”In this Nigeria situation, can we say the good men are keeping mute /silent or our non-gratas leaders have a dead HEART?
Also, according to Isaac Asimov, “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” it is on this ground I present to you, a video of the "poor state of Nigeria roads".
Year in , year out, billions of naira is been allocated for the construction of road both at the federal and State level, yet, is hardly u travel a kilometer of road without a dead trap called road. From the video obtained by our reporters from one of the state in Nigeria, one can see what an average Nigerians pass through daily from the hands of our evil and wicked leaders.
In reality, do we deserve this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLOFL-YrjM

SpeakUp
Re: Poor State Of Road In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Abeg
Re: Poor State Of Road In Nigeria by porka: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2022
But did they not say that they have built "infrastructure' everywhere?
Re: Poor State Of Road In Nigeria by SpeakUp1010: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2022
porka:
But did they not say that they have built "infrastructure' everywhere?
My brother, the whole stuff just tire me o. Anyway, remember to subscribe to my channel o
Re: Poor State Of Road In Nigeria by SpeakUp1010: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Nora22:
Abeg
Why only Abeg?

(1) (Reply)

2023: ‘obidients’ Will Soon Run Out Of Steam-gov Obaseki Mocks Obi’s Supporters / None Before Tinuke And Non After Him! / President Buhari In Strategic Bilateral Meetings With President Of Korea (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.